Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County 27 - Knox Central 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
final

Knox Central 7

Clay County 27
This game was closer than the score shows.
Knox failed to execute in the red zone most of the night. Turnovers played a key factor for the Panthers
Clay Co. capitalized on them and thier defense was pretty stout, nice win.
Congrats CC
Congrats clay Co.
I was really disappointed in my Panthers and the Fans. They did not look good at all too much dancing and celebrating instead of playing. We have 1 LB that goes into a dance everytime he makes a tackle. C'mon shut up and play.

Now the fans. I was shocked to hear how they were screaming at our coaches on every play. Blitz, play man, run inside, run outside, pass etc. etc. They were screaming words that I would not say in a street fight towards the field. I was also shocked to hear a family that has 2 kids playing, 1 of which was out last night, cussing and second guessing the Coaches???? 1 of the members in particular that used to officate was very demading in saying "the Coaches have to go".

How quickly we forget were we were a few years ago? We need to forget competing for state championship and what we did last year and worry about winning 5 games this year and getting into the playoff's. We are not that talented and not very good. MCC will be the biggest game of the year and we have to find a way to pull together and win that game b/c IMO hoping for a win over Bell or Rock this year is not going to happen. We have to get realistic on our expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
William Muney Wrote:I was really disappointed in my Panthers and the Fans. They did not look good at all too much dancing and celebrating instead of playing. We have 1 LB that goes into a dance everytime he makes a tackle. C'mon shut up and play.

Now the fans. I was shocked to hear how they were screaming at our coaches on every play. Blitz, play man, run inside, run outside, pass etc. etc. They were screaming words that I would not say in a street fight towards the field. I was also shocked to hear a family that has 2 kids playing, 1 of which was out last night, cussing and second guessing the Coaches???? 1 of the members in particular that used to officate was very demading in saying "the Coaches have to go".

How quickly we forget were we were a few years ago? We need to forget competing for state championship and what we did last year and worry about winning 5 games this year and getting into the playoff's. We are not that talented and not very good. MCC will be the biggest game of the year and we have to find a way to pull together and win that game b/c IMO hoping for a win over Bell or Rock this year is not going to happen. We have to get realistic on our expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was it that bad dude?? I just don't understand the fans why act that way?? and the celebrating why?? that will not go far with Bell at all...
William Muney Wrote:I was really disappointed in my Panthers and the Fans. They did not look good at all too much dancing and celebrating instead of playing. We have 1 LB that goes into a dance everytime he makes a tackle. C'mon shut up and play.

:yikes:
Clay is alot better than i gave them credit for. Still a tough district lay ahead and things are just now getting interesting.
Game was closer than scrore shows. Clay actually did not play as well as they have been. Knox turned the ball over at key times and Clay capitalized every time.

Good win for Clay though as they won without playing one of their better games.

I also heard the knox fans screaming at the KC coaches. One of the fans was a parent of a key KC player and he actually screamed at the coaches in the booth as he was leaving the stands. I expected more from a parent especially this one as his family has been playing and starring at KC for a long time. I think his younger brother was also starting qb at Corbin back in the 80's. He should know better, this will do nothing but tear the team apart.
bearhunter Wrote:Game was closer than scrore shows. Clay actually did not play as well as they have been. Knox turned the ball over at key times and Clay capitalized every time.

Good win for Clay though as they won without playing one of their better games.

I also heard the knox fans screaming at the KC coaches. One of the fans was a parent of a key KC player and he actually screamed at the coaches in the booth as he was leaving the stands. I expected more from a parent especially this one as his family has been playing and starring at KC for a long time. I think his younger brother was also starting qb at Corbin back in the 80's. He should know better, this will do nothing but tear the team apart.

Sounds like support is going :flush:. What short memories the KC fans have. Just a few years ago they were happy to win 3 or 4 games a year. Seems like they have unreal expectations. They lost a GREAT bunch of seniors last year from a team that drastically OVERACHIEVED, that is hard to replace on a team like KC.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I also heard the knox fans screaming at the KC coaches. One of the fans was a parent of a key KC player and he actually screamed at the coaches in the booth as he was leaving the stands. I expected more from a parent especially this one as his family has been playing and starring at KC for a long time. I think his younger brother was also starting qb at Corbin back in the 80's. He should know better, this will do nothing but tear the team apart.

I heard that EC was the parent yelling at the Coaches in the booth. I hope that is not true. :redboxer:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Sounds like support is going :flush:. What short memories the KC fans have. Just a few years ago they were happy to win 3 or 4 games a year. Seems like they have unreal expectations. They lost a GREAT bunch of seniors last year from a team that drastically OVERACHIEVED, that is hard to replace on a team like KC.

:yikes:I geuss that maybe the success last was just too much for them to handle.
From what I heard from the Clay players the Knox coaches done a great job changing up on them. But this Clay team is to well coached and they adjusted. Just face it you ran into a team in Clay County thats on a mission this year. Expect to here from the Tigers late into the Playoffs.
FootballManiac Wrote:From what I heard from the Clay players the Knox coaches done a great job changing up on them. But this Clay team is to well coached and they adjusted. Just face it you ran into a team in Clay County thats on a mission this year. Expect to here from the Tigers late into the Playoffs.

It will be real interesting to see how the Clay district turns out. 6 teams seem to be pretty even right now. Whitley is not playing real well right now.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:It will be real interesting to see how the Clay district turns out. 6 teams seem to be pretty even right now. Whitley is not playing real well right now.

Clay is greatly underrated by alot of people. Look for them to suprise some people and go deep into the playoffs. It will be hard to find points against this Tiger defence, and the offence is improving every week.:beavis:
FootballManiac Wrote:Clay is greatly underrated by alot of people. Look for them to suprise some people and go deep into the playoffs. It will be hard to find points against this Tiger defence, and the offence is improving every week.:beavis:

I agree, I think they are getting overlooked. People need to realize this is not the same Clay teams that refused to play defense. This year they seem to enjoy defense and do a pretty good job of it.
FootballManiac Wrote:Clay is greatly underrated by alot of people. Look for them to suprise some people and go deep into the playoffs. It will be hard to find points against this Tiger defence, and the offence is improving every week.:beavis:

I enjoyed watching the games at Clay friday night. M'boro started out well but that changed quickly when JC started to counter. It got ugly. Mboro struggles on defense and that's putting it mildly. And, they're going to have to mix their offensive plays up better. Pass, pass, and more passing. Trust me, I'm not knocking their qb either. He's a nice looking qb but he can't be very effective when the d knows he's throwing every down.
Clay looked good. Knox looked good at times. They bogged down in the redzone. They have to finish. Clay could do quite well in the playoffs. Best of luck to them. Knox has a hard road ahead of them. Weak in several positions but coaching isn't one of them. The fans who were shouting at the coaches should be embarrassed. That's uncalled for. And I know the dad/referee that you all are talking about. That surprises me he would do that. Very disappointed in him and the other fans aiming their negativity toward the coaches. I'm from Bell Co. and we would love to have Coach Mills back on our staff. He is one **** of a coach. Wayne deserves better than that from his teams fans. Keep your head up Wayne. We here at Bell know how much you meant to us.
I was lucky enough to have V.I.P passes and got to eat from their hospitality tent. That was the best chicken I had ever eaten in my life. It was unreal! The pork was out of this world too. You guys know how to fix it. Thanks for feeding me.

I agree with you on the fans William. However, there is a lot of support for the team and the coaches. I personally would not trade our staff with ANY out there. Everybody likes to QB during and after the game, but to openly discredit the coaches in public is very unprofessional. KC is going through some growing pains right now. I was one of those fans that though we would be 5-0 right now if everything went right. Next Friday starts the second half of the season and we need to SUPORT OUR KIDS AND OUR COACHES. The season is not lost because we are 2-3 right now. I believe that our TEAM is very capable of winning 4 if not all 5 of the games left in regular season. I have known these kids (frosh-Jr.)for years and they know how to handle success and how to bounce back when they are punched in the mouth. They are great kids and if they do not win another game this season I know that they will leave it all on the field giving everything they have got as well as the coaches.
PREACHER MAN Wrote:I agree with you on the fans William. However, there is a lot of support for the team and the coaches. I personally would not trade our staff with ANY out there. Everybody likes to QB during and after the game, but to openly discredit the coaches in public is very unprofessional. KC is going through some growing pains right now. I was one of those fans that though we would be 5-0 right now if everything went right. Next Friday starts the second half of the season and we need to SUPORT OUR KIDS AND OUR COACHES. The season is not lost because we are 2-3 right now. I believe that our TEAM is very capable of winning 4 if not all 5 of the games left in regular season. I have known these kids (frosh-Jr.)for years and they know how to handle success and how to bounce back when they are punched in the mouth. They are great kids and if they do not win another game this season I know that they will leave it all on the field giving everything they have got as well as the coaches.

Amen
PREACHER MAN Wrote:I agree with you on the fans William. However, there is a lot of support for the team and the coaches. I personally would not trade our staff with ANY out there. Everybody likes to QB during and after the game, but to openly discredit the coaches in public is very unprofessional. KC is going through some growing pains right now. I was one of those fans that though we would be 5-0 right now if everything went right. Next Friday starts the second half of the season and we need to SUPORT OUR KIDS AND OUR COACHES. The season is not lost because we are 2-3 right now. I believe that our TEAM is very capable of winning 4 if not all 5 of the games left in regular season. I have known these kids (frosh-Jr.)for years and they know how to handle success and how to bounce back when they are punched in the mouth. They are great kids and if they do not win another game this season I know that they will leave it all on the field giving everything they have got as well as the coaches.

They better not worry about winning the next 5 and focus on the next 1. McCreary will not be easy for Knox. I have heard some rumblings of some very important Panthers looking for new homes for the 2010 season. That is very sad that they will not stay and fight. If they are not getting the ball they want out!!!
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I have heard some rumblings of some very important Panthers looking for new homes for the 2010 season. That is very sad that they will not stay and fight. If they are not getting the ball they want out!!!

I heard the same thing last night as well. I hope that is not the case. EC will never suprise me with his dealings. It would not suprise me to see either/both of the Canady boys at Corbin or Bell.
You seem to be a trouble maker and a K.C. hater based on your post on this thread and others
Hey William Money your info is wrong.Iknow for a fact that the Canady boys will be back and stay Panthers for the duration. What do you have to gain by bashing our kids and coaches. Maybe you should go to Bell or Corbin.
Football Fool Wrote:You seem to be a trouble maker and a K.C. hater based on your post on this thread and others

I am not a hater and not a trouble maker. The real trouble makers were cussing our coaches and some of our players friday night in Manchester. Where were you? Lots of jealousy towards some our players right now and second guessing our coaching staff. Even if I felt my son was getting done wrong I would not air out my ill feelings in public in the bleachers and talk bad about our QB, who in my opinion is the only reason we have won 2 games. :devilflam
Your information are lies.
Football Fool Wrote:Hey William Money your info is wrong.Iknow for a fact that the Canady boys will be back and stay Panthers for the duration. What do you have to gain by bashing our kids and coaches. Maybe you should go to Bell or Corbin.

I don't bash our kids or coaches just some of our fans. :HitWall:
William Muney what does it benfit you to bash the fans
They need to learn Rome was not built over night and that it will take time. We should enjoy the sucess we had last year and not take it lightly. It does not happen every year! It takes programs years to become consistent. The cussing and fussing at our coaches and our players will do nothing but make the season the much more disappointing and could possibly rip what we have built apart.
Bobcat Dad, you missed my point totally. I was saying no matter what, they will leave it all on the field. They know how to win and they know how to learn from it when they don't. Also, I don't think this is a place to start rumors. And if it where true I don't think that this is a place to post it or talk about it. Our kids get on here and read this. So let try to be the adults that we are. Yes, KC is 2-3 but I still believe that they are headed in the right direction. So lets not tear down what it has took 6 yrs to build up. GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!
im gonna agree with money. i sat about 4-5 rows behind the fan we are talking about and saw/heard everything. he isnt telling any lies.
Pages: 1 2