Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley Wildcats
30.43%
Lawrence County Bulldogs
69.57%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Lawrence County 9/18
We have 16 on this end!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
The 'Dawgs are on a roll and will pound the Wildcats in this one.

Good luck to both teams!
Batpuff Wrote:We have 16 on this end!!!

Thats good dude. We have played together our entire life's together and it really pays off! Has all of your all Seniors played all 4 years of high school?
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:Thats good dude. We have played together our entire life's together and it really pays off! Has all of your all Seniors played all 4 years of high school?
This group of seniors have been together all through youth and middle school with the exception of Larry West he came here in the spring from Nitro WV. Our youth start playing at the age of six and we have flag football for the younger ones. This group of seniors have gotten to see alot of very good football teams in the past 3 years just go back and look at the schdule they have had to play. They have went up agiants 2 or 3 state champs in the past 3 years and now all that is paying off for these young men. There isn't much these guy's haven't seen when it comes to football they have been through the wars. I wish them all the best and hope they make the most out of their senior year:Thumbs: Along with your seniors remember the next play may be your last when you are seniors so play each down with every thing you have and leave it ALL on the field.
after friday one team will be 3 and 1....dont think it will be lc.

good luck bulldogs.
Lawrence County welcomes Shelby Valley to the dawg pound Friday night, looks to be like a competitive game.From what I hear Sv has a good backfield, and LC has a good one also. I think LC's defense is too quick and powerful for SV, and LC rolls to victory in this one. Larrry,Shane,Hunter has big night for LC.

LC-48
Sv-21
I think in the end LC will be to much for SV Dawgs by 3 TD's
LC looks like a team on a mission, they could have easily let the startes play the whole game or atleast the 3rd quarter to pat the stats but they didnt because they win with class because we know how it feels to be on the other side of it. LC is clicking on offense and defense and they are deep at every position it looks like. Keep up the good work guys, it'd going to be wild Friday night in Louisa. As one coach says, it's time to get your pee hot.!!
Shelby Valley hasnt proved nothing to me this season with a cake schedule, Lawrence County rolls in this one, my prediction is

LC 42
Valley14
Valley in a close one. 42 -36.
RedSeal Wrote:Shelby Valley hasnt proved nothing to me this season with a cake schedule, Lawrence County rolls in this one, my prediction is

LC 42
Valley14

Other then Sheldon Clark we havent had a hard schedule here either..... But I really think the last couple of years will show that even though we lost we played the big boys tough each year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LC will win this game easily!
I pull for all the Pike County teams, but I think the LC turnaround is for real. 'Dogs 34, 'Cats 20.
Lawrence Co wins this one 2tds
Captain Crook Wrote:LC will win this game easily!

I dont know if it will be easy but I still think my beloved dawgs will come out on top...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just want to know the combined overall records of SV's opponents.
StrayBullet Wrote:I just want to know the combined overall records of SV's opponents.
SV 35 - Pike Central 13 (Pike Central is 2-2 with their signature win being over Boyd Co 19-9)
SV 53 - Tug Valley 14 (Tug Valley hasn't won a game, and could be the worst team in WV)
SV 48 - Knott Co Central 0 (Knott Co Central is 1-2 with their only win beating Lewis Co 40 - 0. Their two loses come to Perry Co Central and SV in two blowouts)
WildDawg Wrote:SV 35 - Pike Central 13 (Pike Central is 2-2 with their signature win being over Boyd Co 19-9)
SV 53 - Tug Valley 14 (Tug Valley hasn't won a game, and could be the worst team in WV)
SV 48 - Knott Co Central 0 (Knott Co Central is 1-2 with their only win beating Lewis Co 40 - 0. Their two loses come to Perry Co Central and SV in two blowouts)

Thanks for the info..this kind of information can tell you a lot.
WildDawg Wrote:SV 35 - Pike Central 13 (Pike Central is 2-2 with their signature win being over Boyd Co 19-9)

How can you make this call? Because SV blew them out?
Because they are ranked 106 out of 109 teams in Division A in West Virginia. Like I said, they COULD be the worst team. Possibly 3 teams COULD be worse than Tug Valley. Either way, close enough. Are you insinuating Tug Valley has a team capable of beating a talented team? Tug Valley has scored 14 points while giving up 177 points. Sounds like a prime candidate for worst team in the state so far.
WildDawg Wrote:Because they are ranked 106 out of 109 teams in Division A in West Virginia. Like I said, they COULD be the worst team. Possibly 3 teams COULD be worse than Tug Valley. Either way, close enough. Are you insinuating Tug Valley has a team capable of beating a talented team? Tug Valley has scored 14 points while giving up 177 points. Sounds like a prime candidate for worst team in the state so far.

How's that old saying go, that's why the games are played, what it looks like on paper doesn't mean anything. Wait until the end of the season to assume how good or bad a team is.
LOL ok then. But I don't think I need to wait until the end of the year to determine how good Tug Valley will be this year.
WildDawg Wrote:LOL ok then. But I don't think I need to wait until the end of the year to determine how good Tug Valley will be this year.

Nothing has ever surprised you before?
Trust me I have a lot of friends that go to Tolsia and Tug Valley in WV and Tug Valley is never going to be a good football school. IF anything they are a basketball school.
Both teams come in undefeated with the only difference being the SOS, But i think SV is for real and will show up to play this Friday with an outstanding backfield and defense the wildcats will roll.

SV-21
LC-20
Not being sarcastic when I ask this but can I get some information on the SV backfield??
WildDawg,

Looks like Tug Valley had given up 124 while scoring nothing coming into last weeks game with SV. In that game they score their first points. So this means SV allowed Tug Valley to score their only points of the year while LC has been putting up some great offensive numbers. I know that its not played on paper and that is why we get together on the field but it sure looks on paper like LCs offense could have a very good night. SV might be good on offense as well but that would only mean a high scoring game but either way it appears LCs scoreboard operator might be a little busy come Friday. We shall see.
CatDawg Wrote:WildDawg,

Looks like Tug Valley had given up 124 while scoring nothing coming into last weeks game with SV. In that game they score their first points. So this means SV allowed Tug Valley to score their only points of the year while LC has been putting up some great offensive numbers. I know that its not played on paper and that is why we get together on the field but it sure looks on paper like LCs offense could have a very good night. SV might be good on offense as well but that would only mean a high scoring game but either way it appears LCs scoreboard operator might be a little busy come Friday. We shall see.

Are you attending the game on Friday??
Hey stray bullet you know I will be there. Did you come to the game Friday?
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Hey stray bullet you know I will be there. Did you come to the game Friday?

Yeah I was at ER, I think I may have ran into you before I left at halftimeConfusedhh: I will be in my usual seat in Louisa on Friday Night however :rockon:
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next