Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley Wildcats
30.43%
Lawrence County Bulldogs
69.57%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Lawrence County 9/18
Both teams are off to a 3-0 start so far, Lawrence is rolling right now looks like they are clicking on all cylinders. There is going to be a huge crowd in Louisa Friday night when Shelby Valley comes in to town.How does everyone think this one will turn out?

My prediction is

Lawrence 48
Shelby Valley 24
I'll go with Lawrence County in a score of...

Lawrence County - 35
Shelby Valley - 14
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I know nothing about Selby Valley. It look's like they have a pretty good team this year and I think this will be a good game. I do know that they have a great basketball program and they will be hard to beat this season. But as for the football team well they still have a bit to prove on the field and they will get the chance this week. I just hope that the dawgs keep the bitter taste in their mouth from the past few season's and keep working hard to get that taste out . And the only way to do that is to keep winning trust me it's the only mouth wash that works for that BAD taste. Good luck to the Dawgs . I will pick them to win this game because they are playing as a team and a very hungry team. As for the score I really can't say I have never seen SV play the first game as most of LC fan's hasn't but either way thats why they play the games and most of the time the team with the most points will be called the winner :biggrin:. I wish for SV and all their fans to have a safe trip to Louisa and enjoy some of our small town hospitality. Come early and take part in the tail gating and talk some football with the locals. We love to talk football here in Louisa :blabbermo GO DAWGS
This is going to be an absolute shootout , if you ask me. Both teams come in without a loss on the records.

Insiight on Valley, they run the wishbone, and have a very strong running game, as of last weeks stats, they were leading class 2A in rushing. Roberts and Hughes are #2 and #3 in yards per game.

My only question on valley is the SOS, its hard to judge how good you are against under par teams.

So i will take my pick at....

Shelby Valley 35

Lawrence County 21
Lc-21
sv-14
I don't know much about SV besides they are suppose to have a good backfield. With that being said, I think we have a GREAT backfield. SO with this game being at the DAWGPOUND and possibly the biggest crowd in years, I think the dogs roll in this one to improve to 4-0.. :rockon:

LC-36 SV-20
I'm a Shelby Valley guy, but I'm going with LC by a couple of TD's...
I have 2 say I'm pleased to see LC playing so well coming from a 0-10 to this... I hope they keep it up, good luck LC........
What's your prediction? Two undefeated teams take the field in Louisa.
35-21 Lawrence County
I overlooked a thread already started. Mods please delete. Sorry
LC
It's hard to make an accurate prediction because Shelby Valley hasn't played a tough team. They're a good team but how good? I think Lawrence County will roll in this one.
Lawrence County 35
Shelby Valley 21
This should be a good game, both teams have very good running games so this one could come down to field position and turnovers. I would like to SV win this one but with the game being at LC I'll say LC 35 and SV 28. Hope I'm wrong!!!
Question, how does LC go 0-10 and be predicted to beat a pretty decent Valley team by a couple of TDs? That really confuses me. 0-10 teams are usually underdogs in the next season.
Need to take at that 0-10 schedule from last year and that will give you a pretty good understanding.
I think I'll go with valley by 6. just because thats where Im from!
Well since ive been reading your alls predictions, looks like its going to be a good game for us, some says LC is going to win, some says we (sv) are going to win. I cant wait to play this game. im already very excited to see how we play and also to see how LC plays. Im ready for you Dawgs Smile!
Lawrence County wins this one by two touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
I think both teams will have some really good backs running the ball, but I will say LC gets the win due to the hard hitting defense that smothers the ball !
Could be a very competitive game. Between the two schools only LC has a win over a quality opponent, Sheldon Clark. We will see how good these teams are on Friday. I think LC by a bunch. Good luck to both teams.
Lawrence County 42
Shelby Valley 21
Both teams having good seasons so far, both have good back fields, but i think LC is too explosive. we'll see if Valley has what it takes against a good opponent.
LC-35
SV-22
Im a valley fan also.
This will be there first real test of the season and i think they will come shorthanded.

LC 21
Valley-7
If Valley can beat Lawrence Co. then I will believe that they are for real. If not I hope some of the hype on Valley calms down a little bit.
OldTymer Wrote:If Valley can beat Lawrence Co. then I will believe that they are for real. If not I hope some of the hype on Valley calms down a little bit.

Probably won't considering some of it on here is coming from players on the team.
Shelby Valley experience will pay off. A lot of seniors.
Shelby Valley 21
Lawrence Co 20
Bulldogs at home.
SPORTS FAN 101 Wrote:Shelby Valley experience will pay off. A lot of seniors.
Shelby Valley 21
Lawrence Co 20
How many seniors does valley have?
Dawg Family Wrote:How many seniors does valley have?

Hum We got 15 Seniors.
  • 1(current)
  • Next