Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley Wildcats
30.43%
Lawrence County Bulldogs
69.57%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Lawrence County 9/18
If Valley is as fast as advertised, they will win this game. But if they have more speed than West, O'Brian, James and Clay, then they will not only win this game, but wipe the field with their Class AA foes on the way to Bowling Green.
Remember that especially in football the way speed appears is relative. Players can look very fast when they're running against very slow opponents.
Take SV or LC to Northern Kentucky, Lexington, Bowling Green or any other larger-school area and all of a sudden their speed looks quite ordinary.
I'm hearing SV has more speed than LC. So anyone know what some of the players for Valley 40's are?? If I'm not mistaken, LC has atleast 2 players that run in the 4.5 range and a host more that are all around 4.6-4.7 range. If and a BIG if, SV has more speed in there backfield than that, we are in for a long night. I doubt that they do, because seems like I heard this exact same thing from the East Ridge fans last week.
LCC by 15
Looks as if it may be a little sloppy weather wise, but I don't think it will effect this one a whole lot with both teams being pretty much running teams, but it may come down to who can hold on to the pigskin the best. Should be a good one, would like to SV pull it out but no matter the outcome I don't think it will be a blow out like some of the LC fans are predicting, they better not sleep on SV or they might be in for a long night. GO CATS!!!!
almost game time....

good luck to both teams!!!
This will be a good game, but as for saying that who has more speed will determine this game is just non-sense. Yes speed is nice to have, but to have the knowledge to when to burst through the whole or be patient and wait for your hole and blocks is better than just hit the outside and hope for your 4.5 speed to kick in. I would rather have a the knowledge of what to do than to just hope for god giving ability to happen, just look at Reggie Bush for a comparison. so long as valley plays a smart game behind their their 3 top running backs im sure they will be fine.
Come on Cats pull this one out!!!!!

Valley 24-16!!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)