Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ironton (OH) 45 Russell 0
There is nothing to sweep under a rug. There is only one person who has admitted he wasn't there making a big deal out of this. It's over and done with move on and beat Ashland.
1. okay luvthegame just calm down and be quiet stop making up facts u think u know
2. if your a real adult u should know not all 2nd hand info is right
3. as a person that was their there was no player within 15 yards of the conflict
4. just an observation since u just joined in last day or two it was just to rant on what happened after the game which tells me you have some personal connection
5. in regards to #4 with as biased as you seem just drop the subject cause u seem to be well alone on your side
DevilDomination Wrote:1. okay luvthegame just calm down and be quiet stop making up facts u think u know
2. if your a real adult u should know not all 2nd hand info is right
3. as a person that was their there was no player within 15 yards of the conflict
4. just an observation since u just joined in last day or two it was just to rant on what happened after the game which tells me you have some personal connection
5. in regards to #4 with as biased as you seem just drop the subject cause u seem to be well alone on your side

WOW. You got it all figured out dont ya! I was told about this site by an Ironton fan at the game. He said it was fun to get on here and find out what is going on and do some friendly trash talking and give opinions. Don't know if I am how did you put it? A "real" adult or not but I do believe my friends when they tell me something or else they would be lying to me. They don't lie. My personal connection is I like football and the devils and my friends that are involved with them and care what happens. Don't know what your #5 sentence means so I won't comment on it. And if you read mine and another persons post just a little bit ago you would have seen it was pretty much dropped anyway.
[quote=DevilsWin]wow!

I was at the game.

Ironton is that good.

Ashland doesn't have a prayer unless this years Tomcats are better than the 1990 Tcats.
As for the after game antics. People just need to calm down and realize its just football.[/QUOTE

Ashland vs ironton? Sounds like you guys have enough to worry about besides Ashland/ironton, I think Russell better be thinking about Ashland/Russell! It's amazing to me how Russell thinks they are the measuring stick for ironton an Ashland?
Not Ironton. Ironton has the best football program in the TriState area.

Russell and Ashland are the measuring sticks for each other. To me it is the top rivalry game in Northeaster Kentucky. It is very heated and usually the games are very tightly contested. Both teams are consistently among the top teams on this side of the Ohio River.
I was at the game. The way Russell was getting manhandled, maybe this parent is right about playing time. What was on the field was not working. Why not try some different players and give them a chance. It couldnt hurt . I saw some of Russell's linemen blocking very poorly. Ironton was in the backfield before Russell's runners could get going. Let playing time be earned on the field.
Statmaster Wrote:I was at the game. The way Russell was getting manhandled, maybe this parent is right about playing time. What was on the field was not working. Why not try some different players and give them a chance. It couldnt hurt . I saw some of Russell's linemen blocking very poorly. Ironton was in the backfield before Russell's runners could get going. Let playing time be earned on the field.
It is.

Irontons defense will do that to alot of teams.
see fball the post before goes back to my post earlier that the devils have forgot all about the tigers u being able to remember playing them know there program and tradition but some do not
This is a carry over from last year. The coaches did'nt step in and take control . Let's hope they dont make the same mistake.
[/IMDB]All I want to talk about on here is the game from Friday night, not what happened after of before. Sounds like a bunch of little cry babies!
[IMDB][/IMDB]
I think this one has ran it's course.