•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Middle School teams in the MTNs.
I keep seeing shelby valley 6th grade team on the list,what about belfrys 6th grade team ,there 13-0 and have beaten shelby valley twice
Rockcastle 6th grade is real good. they where undefeated lat time i checked. the 7th grade is a allright team
Corbin is 10-0. Runner ups in state. Still comming for their title. WE Are Corbin! We dont need to be on your list!
corbin struggled with a meece team that whitley county beat so corbin may not be as great as their record may indicate. Not doggin whitley but they arent what they usually are this year.
how are the younger teams for Meece, Corbin and Whitley doing this year?
Jackson Co. 7th grade team nees to be on there also
SEKYFAN Wrote:Knox cannot play Corbin in any middle school sport due to a Knox basketball coach(this same coach/parent/principal tried to fight coach Elam immediately after Knox lost in the regional tournament last year) sucker punching the Corbin coach while he was working in the concession stand. Knox officials said there was too many hard feelings and the games were being taken too seriously by some to continue.

All i can say is that i have played for the panthers for 2 years now and im now in 8th grade and as i recall we beat corbins basketball team in the regional tournament hands down and there never was a punch thrown i think u should understand there is a high school and a middle school but honestly i have always wanted to play corbin because of people like u saying u can bet anybody but once u find out a team is having a good season u want schedule them
The Patriot Wrote:1. JC's 8th
2. Belfry's 8th
3. LC's 8th
3. Bell County
4. Cumberland
5. Betsy Layne
6. Hazard
7. New Harlan
8. JC's 7th
9 Adams
10. Paintsville
10. SV

HAHA i think Knox.Co's 8th grade should be in there some where at least above bell and im not saying that just because i play there we beat them 30 to 6 if that don't tell u something then i don't know what will
hahahaha its got adams 7th this is the real post. for the end of the season reveiw before play offs.

1st. hazard
2nd. bestylane
3rd.adams
those are the top three teams of the sandy valley confrence. :worthy:
Panther #9 Wrote:All i can say is that i have played for the panthers for 2 years now and im now in 8th grade and as i recall we beat corbins basketball team in the regional tournament hands down and there never was a punch thrown i think u should understand there is a high school and a middle school but honestly i have always wanted to play corbin because of people like u saying u can bet anybody but once u find out a team is having a good season u want schedule them

I should have said that they cannot play in the regular season. The incident happened after a game that involved this year's sophomore classes.
New Harlan is the best team I have seen this year. They lost a couple early but have came back and I don't know what any other teams has, but if they are not bigger than New Harlan I don't see them getting beat. The sad part is this is not the best New Harlan team we have had the last 6-7yrs. They are not as fast this year but man they are big and run hard. They beat Cumberland pretty good and Cumberland is a good team also. They also beat knox this year I think. :rockon:
We beat new harlan earlier in the year...26-20...good game..but they got us back in championship
1.Belfry
2.LCC
3.Knox Co.
4.Shelby
5.Betsy Lane
6.Johnson County
7.Cumberland
8.Corbin
9.New Harlan
10.Hazard
bell is not as good as usual this yeat...New Harlan beat them twice in the season...
REDHOUND NATION! Wrote:You need to recount or something! Corbin 10 you guess.. I happen to know for a fact by either playing or comparing final scores of the games or opponents between each other.THAT HALF WE ALREADY HAVE BEATEN or the others "by stats beening compared or final scores" that you wouldnt stand a chance, CORBIN HAS TO BE TOP 3 ANYWHERE!

Nope i think I counted right, Corbin hasnt really played any talent, there 7th Graders are superb, but 8th Grade..ehhh, no competition really played this year, schedule a game with the big boys from Belfry or LCC, or the city teams out west like Lexington Cath, then ill recount :biggrin:
Greenup Co. beat a previously undefeated Ashland team 20-14 last night.
Corbin is good!
RichBrooks Wrote:corbin struggled with a meece team that whitley county beat so corbin may not be as great as their record may indicate. Not doggin whitley but they arent what they usually are this year.
That's alright you all keep counting Corbin and Meece out and those are two good football teams. You all talk about Meece losing to Whitley well man look at it like this they had a 16 year old QB that lost his senior Year of high school elgibilty so he could play another year of Middle school ball.. Heck they had 8 hold backs altogether that's why they got kicked out of the conference. Plus on the flip side of that Meece had 4 starters either hurt or was out of the game before the game stared .. Corbin and Meece will play good football all the way through the tournament you just watch and see... Just keep writing us off because when you do one of them will jump up and bite you in the a*s...:devilflam
RichBrooks Wrote:corbin struggled with a meece team that whitley county beat so corbin may not be as great as their record may indicate. Not doggin whitley but they arent what they usually are this year.

AnalysisKing Wrote:Nope i think I counted right, Corbin hasnt really played any talent, there 7th Graders are superb, but 8th Grade..ehhh, no competition really played this year, schedule a game with the big boys from Belfry or LCC, or the city teams out west like Lexington Cath, then ill recount :biggrin:
Heck Corbin beat Lex Cath last year at state and Lex cath didn't want no part of Meece...:ChairHit:
AnalysisKing Wrote:Nope i think I counted right, Corbin hasnt really played any talent, there 7th Graders are superb, but 8th Grade..ehhh, no competition really played this year, schedule a game with the big boys from Belfry or LCC, or the city teams out west like Lexington Cath, then ill recount :biggrin:

Didn't Johnson County Middle School have wins over Belfey and LCC ???
Weird you have them 6th and as of this moment they are undefeated.
IMO Just cause someone is undefeated dont mean there best in the state, and CRIME DAWG that was LAST YEAR not this Year, 2008 and 2009 are too different Years, Yes they may have been good last year, but this year..ehhh
AnalysisKing Wrote:IMO Just cause someone is undefeated dont mean there best in the state, and CRIME DAWG that was LAST YEAR not this Year, 2008 and 2009 are too different Years, Yes they may have been good last year, but this year..ehhh
Like I said you all just keep putting us down we will see what happens during the playoffs .. Well I will say this Meece beat Henry County 36-0 and Lex Cathloic just beat henry county in overtime 20-14 and that's been this year...:thatsfunn
Corbin by far isnt the best team in the state of kentucky, No matter how hard us MTN. Teams try, there will always be some city team from out west or north, hey some MTN teams can topple them though, but I just cant see corbin winning it. They sure didnt last year, and they wont this Year
1. JCMS 8th
2. LCC
3. Corbin
4.Belfry
AnalysisKing Wrote:Corbin by far isnt the best team in the state of kentucky, No matter how hard us MTN. Teams try, there will always be some city team from out west or north, hey some MTN teams can topple them though, but I just cant see corbin winning it. They sure didnt last year, and they wont this Year
Not to shabby for a 2A school huh! Dont count us out when you do we will pounce all over you! Win or lose our 8th graders have had a **** of a two season run! And not over yet! What do you have to offer a 7th grade team that will hands down beat any other 7th grade team out there! Ask anyone thats seen them play!! ONE OF THE STATE TITLES ARE COMMING TO CORBIN!!
AnalysisKing Wrote:Corbin by far isnt the best team in the state of kentucky, No matter how hard us MTN. Teams try, there will always be some city team from out west or north, hey some MTN teams can topple them though, but I just cant see corbin winning it. They sure didnt last year, and they wont this Year
Maybe not, but you can sure bet our presence, how ever far we make it, will be felt.
Coupon21 Wrote:Greenup Co. beat a previously undefeated Ashland team 20-14 last night.

Ashland Verity lost to LexCath this year at Ashland
CRIME DAWG Wrote:Like I said you all just keep putting us down we will see what happens during the playoffs .. Well I will say this Meece beat Henry County 36-0 and Lex Cathloic just beat henry county in overtime 20-14 and that's been this year...:thatsfunn

I'm certain Meece is a very good team and who knows if LexCath could beat them. What I do know is you can't look thru schedules and try and determine who the better team is. There are too many things that have to do with beating a team or losing to a team such as; how they match up against each other ( players and playing style that their coaches decide to counter against), weather conditions (maybe a team that passes alot might struggle in a muddy -rainy game against a power running team), execution of the game plan and pivotal plays (every team has had a bad game this year I'm certain of it), injurys to key players on game day, etc.

Just because Knox Co. has beaten Whitley by 28 pts and Corbin beat Whitley by 6 doesn't mean Knox is 22 points better does it? All we have is who the better team is on the day of the game when they play each other.

You are only as good as your last game anyway!:zzz::zzz::zzz:
i dont think cumberland should be higher than new harlan cuz we beat them in championship and they have no strength of schedule..they have played jenkins,evarts,and leslie at least twice eache..i also think new harlan should at least be #6
New Harlan should be past the top 5, about 8, they havent played anyone out of there area, but LCC, and knox.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next