Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pitino admits to consensual sex w/ Sypher - money for abortion
theVILLE Wrote:Poke and have fun all you want...i would to you...lol...I will be a man and take it....but really it is a he said she said....He had sex with her and cheated on his wife, that is wrong and he should feel horrible about that....but he gave 3000$ for Health care or an abortion, which ever one you believe....he did or didnt which ever you believe....should he feel bad, YES!!!!! But will he be at VILLE next year yes, will he be there in 2012 yes he will be there til he wants to leave, he says he is not ready and loves louisville and would not be anywhere else....My opinion about it (whoever asked for it in this thread,) is it is a he siad she said and thats about it...it has nothing to do with the university but more between his family

Well "HE SAID" to police that he had an affair and paid for an abortion. Considering that is on record with the police department I tend to trust that as the fact in this case and not the health care spin.

There is no denying that Karen Sypher is battier then Mammoth Caves, but you have got to admit that Pitino compromised his morals, his values, and his religion.
he did say he loved Lville and the state of KY (means UK little bit more) just trowing that out there
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Well "HE SAID" to police that he had an affair and paid for an abortion. Considering that is on record with the police department I tend to trust that as the fact in this case and not the health care spin.

There is no denying that Karen Sypher is battier then Mammoth Caves, but you have got to admit that Pitino compromised his morals, his values, and his religion.

True....