Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pitino admits to consensual sex w/ Sypher - money for abortion
Per Courier Journal:

University of Louisville men's basketball coach Rick Pitino told police that he had consensual sex with Karen Cunagin Sypher at a Louisville restaurant where he'd been drinking on Aug. 1, 2003.

He also told police that he later gave Sypher $3,000 to have an abortion, according to Louisville Metro Police reports The Courier-Journal obtained under the Kentucky Open Records Act.

But Pitino denied Sypher's allegations that he raped her at Porcini, after the restaurant closed, and again a few weeks later at a different location, police records show. And prosecutors who have reviewed Sypher's claims say Pitino won't be charged.

More of the article here:
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/2...ith+Sypher
Well Well
I now officially hate Ricky P
Ricky, Ricky, Ricky.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
theVille, you think UK isn't going to smash Louisville at Rupp this year?
Ricky P.:dontthink
... I am sure the Catholic church is really proud of Pitino for this.

The hits keep coming for theVille... and to make matters worse now he has to endure football season soon and that is going to be UGLY as well.
Ricky, youve been check raised, my friend Big Grin

And you are a bad, bad person to boot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh ricky, what have you been doing with your dicky? Wonder if they have renamed the restaurant Porkcini's????
His reputation off the court is ruined.
This is awful.
Pat Forde..... we are all patiently awaiting your point of view on all this.
Im sure Ford is gonna try to make this UKs fault somehow lol
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Pat Forde was interviewed by ESPN and said that he doesn't think that this will change Pitino's relationship status with UL president or AD.
The UL President said he is fully behind pitino and his family
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The UL President said he is fully behind pitino and his family

Funny, being fully behind something got him into this mess.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Funny, being fully behind something got him into this mess.

Well, Lol
Well, we all know Ricky P's stance on abortion, LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well, we all know Ricky P's stance on abortion, LOL

:lmao:
Best thing about this, Karen Sypher looks like an idiot, the woman was stupid enough to abort, then tried to extort him for money, you know how much she would have gotten in child support from a Ricky P baby?
Best line I have read from a poster on this subject, "I guess she ordered the Pitino Pork."
PC_You_Know Wrote:Best thing about this, Karen Sypher looks like an idiot, the woman was stupid enough to abort, then tried to extort him for money, you know how much she would have gotten in child support from a Ricky P baby?

about as much as i would for having ricky p's baby
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well, we all know Ricky P's stance on abortion, LOL

Which is odd considering he is Catholic and that's a big no-no.
Guys this is just the beginning. I dont care what the AD and Pres of UL say. This has brought a black mark on the program and the university (not that I care LOL!). Id say the public pressure (Pro Life groups that will most likely be protesting this being that Pitino is one of the biggest names in college sports, Not to mention that KY is a red state)will eventually be too much for even "Slick Rick" to overcome. Lets just bring up something else that might force Ricky P out. This isnt meant to be racial it just cold hard numbers. The overwhelming majority of top college B-ball players are African-American. Nobody can refute that. Now its a well known fact that the highest percentage in the country of children who are raised in single parent homes are African American kids (I dont have the numbers in front of me but Im sure the overwhlming majority of those single parents are mothers.) So, with all that to consider, this is really going to hurt his abilty to recruit effectively. Just think for a minute. If a top notch blue chip prospect is raised by a single mother whos been burned by the childs father who left the family. How receptive is she going to be to a coach wanting her son to come play for him who paid a woman he was sleeping around with to kill the child they conceived together just so he wouldnt get any public embarrassment out of it? I think Ricks goose(or spaghetti) is cooked when its all said and done.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Funny, being fully behind something got him into this mess.

:thatsfunn

ZING!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
By far this tweet has to be the best ever.

"Adultery and paying for mistress’s abortion…Billy Clyde you have been check raised my friend.”
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
C.Clair Wrote:By far this tweet has to be the best ever.

"Adultery and paying for mistress’s abortion…Billy Clyde you have been check raised my friend.”

lol:Thumbs:
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Guys this is just the beginning. I dont care what the AD and Pres of UL say. This has brought a black mark on the program and the university (not that I care LOL!). Id say the public pressure (Pro Life groups that will most likely be protesting this being that Pitino is one of the biggest names in college sports, Not to mention that KY is a red state)will eventually be too much for even "Slick Rick" to overcome. Lets just bring up something else that might force Ricky P out. This isnt meant to be racial it just cold hard numbers. The overwhelming majority of top college B-ball players are African-American. Nobody can refute that. Now its a well known fact that the highest percentage in the country of children who are raised in single parent homes are African American kids (I dont have the numbers in front of me but Im sure the overwhlming majority of those single parents are mothers.) So, with all that to consider, this is really going to hurt his abilty to recruit effectively. Just think for a minute. If a top notch blue chip prospect is raised by a single mother whos been burned by the childs father who left the family. How receptive is she going to be to a coach wanting her son to come play for him who paid a woman he was sleeping around with to kill the child they conceived together just so he wouldnt get any public embarrassment out of it? I think Ricks goose(or spaghetti) is cooked when its all said and done.

:Thumbs:
ComfortEagle Wrote:Which is odd considering he is Catholic and that's a big no-no.

You obviously throw religion out the window when you see $$$ for the next 18 years...
Cheated on his wife and killed a baby....What an ...........
Twitter: @tc_analytics