Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Wall Dunking on Jerry Stackhouse
OJ is orange juice :popcorn:
The video is now on the front page of Yahoo.com.
CBS Sportslines write up about the dunk...
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketba...y/12047418

Almost everything you need to understand why Wall will be the best guard in the country this season -- yes, you read that right; he hasn't even played a college game yet, and I'm telling you he'll be the country's best guard -- is in that highlight. You see the quick first step, then the speed and explosiveness. It's all there. And those are among the reasons John Calipari has a chance to win his first national title next April, because Wall is a unique talent who will have the same type of impact in his presumed one season at UK that Derrick Rose had in his one season at Memphis.
Stardust Wrote:Well, then I am nuts because I am calling Mayo the next OJ!!!!:biggrin:

Sorry about that, been a long day. Meant the next MJ. When you get old like me you will understand, lol.

:worthy:
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:Sorry about that, been a long day. Meant the next MJ. When you get old like me you will understand, lol.

:worthy:

lol :Thumbs:
By the way, love the class of 2007 pic. I have actually got to see the first three in person over the years. Before everyone had to be ripped from head to toe and looking like a body builder it was pretty cool just seeing big ole boys go toe to toe in the squared circle! WOOOO!!!
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:By the way, love the class of 2007 pic. I have actually got to see the first three in person over the years. Before everyone had to be ripped from head to toe and looking like a body builder it was pretty cool just seeing big ole boys go toe to toe in the squared circle! WOOOO!!!

Tells my age, but that was the Good Ole Days :Clap:

Back when a Hogan chair-shot was more like a flea bite compared to what we see today :ChairHit: