Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Basketball Preseason #2
theVILLE Wrote:I dont see nobody on UK starting for VILLE besides PP, Wall,and maybe cousins

Porter could start for the Cards!
theVILLE Wrote:I dont see nobody on UK starting for VILLE besides PP, Wall,and maybe cousins

Wall or Bledsoe would start at PG over Sosa or Siva
Patterson would start at PF over Samuels
Cousins would start at Center
Miller would start at SF
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Wall or Bledsoe would start at PG over Sosa or Siva
Miller would start at SF

:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Porter could start for the Cards!

I could get a link to show you why porter wouldnt start....Porter couldnt shoot to save his life or dribble and couldnt run a turtle race....
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Wall or Bledsoe would start at PG over Sosa or Siva
Miller would start at SF

I said PP, miller, and wall, bledsoe wouldnt I dont think
theVILLE Wrote:I said PP, miller, and wall, bledsoe wouldnt I dont think

Actually you said PP, Wall, and maybe Cousins.Confusedhh:
That is three out of five starters at least. UK looks pretty good then.

:yawn::zzz:
I'm a HUGE UK fan but there is no way they should be ranked #2 after last season.
I would feel more comfortable if they started the season ranked around 10.. But Ohio State started 2 or 3 freshman and made it to the national championship a few years back so maybe we can do the same.
The ranking isn't because of what they did last season, it is for what they have now.
well for one we're not ranked #2. dickie v. said this is his top 25 so it dont mean crap. by the end of the year i see us possibly #2 if we come together. i say we'll be around #6 or #7 coming out.
They will have UK everywhere from 1-10 to start the season but once the season starts and UK starts putting up some big numbers I believe that UK will be solidly in everyone's top ten and deservedly so.
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:They will have UK everywhere from 1-10 to start the season but once the season starts and UK starts putting up some big numbers I believe that UK will be solidly in everyone's top ten and deservedly so.

I am hopeful it holds true, but I can't say deservedly so. This is a team with tremendous talent, but the talent we are relying on has never played a game of college Basketball. If the Frosh live up to their billing, then yes, this team will be deserving. But I don't think they deserve a #2 billing without seeing how these kids blend in a system that they have never ever seen. Lots of what-if's for me.
Yes Stardust, I agree there are some things that have to happen for the Cats to live up to their lofty expectations. But I believe with leadership from Patterson and the seniors, along with the incredible talent from Wall, this team will jell. Hopefully I am not just looking at this from UK colored glasses, haha.