Poll: Who Will Start Quarterback?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ryan Mossakowski
2.50%
Randall Cobb
2.50%
Morgan Newton
25.00%
Mike Hartline
70.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Starting Quarterback This Year For The Cats?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Hartline will do just fine if his wideouts will just catch the dang ball. I bet we led the league in dropped passes.

Hopefully Cobb and the Juco tranfer Chris Matthews can change that!
hartline showed flashes remember andre woodson as a sophomore we all wanted him benched but the bowl game and arkansas game give us hope
Anyone but Hartline, although he'll probabily start early on he'll screw up and get benched. I hate Hartline as a QB, he's horrible. In my gods honest opinion I do believe hes the worst starting QB all time at the U of K. I think Cobbs our best QB but we need him elsewhere. Start Newton and let him develop into on of the all time greats before he graduates. He could be our best QB signing since Couch was coming out of HS. He could be special an has all the Tools.

START THE FRESHMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People, seriously. As much as you wish and hope someone else starts, Hartline WILL BE the starting QB. Coach Brooks has said so on multiple occasions.

He has even mentioned possibly redshirting one of the freshmen QB's because he feels that no matter how good a QB they are in high school, the transition from high school to SEC football is huge.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]