Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Manny Ramirez and David Ortiz tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs
Stardust Wrote:I think a baseball expert would argue your point"

Back during the Palmeiro brew-ha-ha I heard Tony Gwynn talking about steroids & that he had known nothing until he was out of baseball on the subject of and the effect of steroids. He was studying up on the issue to be a commentator for ESPN so that he could speak knowledgeably on the subject. He said that the thing that shocked him the most was the fact that certain steroids can enhance your ability to see and hit the ball (winstrol(sp) is what come to mind as one he mentioned). He said that he alway thought that they just worked on "their craft" and got stronger. The knowledge changed everything for him. For me too.

Spoken Like A True Googler Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Spoken Like A True Googler Smile

Research, research, research,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:So tired of hearing about players taking enhancement drugs, id love to see seAson suspensions or lifelong bans

:Thumbs: MLB needs to adopt drug polices like the NFL and NBA have. Bottom line is MLB is afraid it would hurt the game. If they started today and tested everyone, Then handed out suspensions, They may have to shut baseball down.