Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ufc 100
Batpuff Wrote:Yea I loved that too...oh and he slammed him like a rag doll.

I'd say theres a lot of people he could do that too. Lesnar is a beast. Those punches he was landing to Mir's head had to have messed him up.
mrfootball03 Wrote:he'll get beat just like everyone else.. no one is invincible.. he obviously thinks he is..

He's never said that, he doesn't talk trash. And yes, everyone loses, he already has, and he got the guy back. Quit hating on the guy.
Batpuff Wrote:He just beat Frank's *** and I liked when he flipped the crowd off after they were booing him for the win.

This is all about Showmanship from Brock. What people that hate him because of his background in WWE underestimate is his understanding of how to make a buck. The Heels were always the guy to put ***** in the seats. Brock realizes this. This appears to be the most watched PPV in MMA history, mostly to see him get beat because people hate him. After tonight, he helped continue that hatred, which like any good heel understands, brings more attention from the fans because they want to see him be his tail smashed by the face.

Great job by Brock. Let's face it. This guy has 4 MMA fights under his belt and he COMPLETELY dominated every fight he has had, including Mir 1 where he made a stupid rookie mistake.

This guy will make a LOT of money before he is done and will ultimately wind up back in WWE where Vince McMahon will take his MMA status and quite possibly turn him into the biggest professional wrestling name since Stone Cold and the Rock!
Anyway to get a video of this?
mrfootball03 Wrote:Lesnar thinks hes alot better than he is..

With only 4 fights under his belt, I'm beleiving he's a lot better than he is. This guy is a complete novice. He is scarry talented. When he learns how to fight............
king360 Wrote:Anyway to get a video of this?

Look for it on Sports Center. There wasn't much to the fight, you will see all you need on SC tonight.
PC_You_Know Wrote:He's never said that, he doesn't talk trash. And yes, everyone loses, he already has, and he got the guy back. Quit hating on the guy.

:Thumbs: Dead-on.
Can't wait for a video of it, I wanna watch it again already.
PC_You_Know Wrote:He's never said that, he doesn't talk trash. And yes, everyone loses, he already has, and he got the guy back. Quit hating on the guy.

lol he don't talk trash?.. what does taking that horse shoe out of mir's *** and beating him with it count as??

I can hate on whoever I want.. He bringing the fake acting in wrestling to MMA.. It steers the sport that way, and I'm not a fan of that.. We surely don't need a WWE type UFC....
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol he don't talk trash?.. what does taking that horse shoe out of mir's *** and beating him with it count as??

I can hate on whoever I want.. He bringing the fake acting in wrestling to MMA.. It steers the sport that way, and I'm not a fan of that.. We surely don't need a WWE type UFC....

You know Lesnar only loves people acting like this about him, go tell him about it, none of us on here are going to care how you feel about him. So quit showing the hatred on here, nobody wants to hear it.
Stardust Wrote:This is all about Showmanship from Brock. What people that hate him because of his background in WWE underestimate is his understanding of how to make a buck. The Heels were always the guy to put ***** in the seats. Brock realizes this. This appears to be the most watched PPV in MMA history, mostly to see him get beat because people hate him. After tonight, he helped continue that hatred, which like any good heel understands, brings more attention from the fans because they want to see him be his tail smashed by the face.

Great job by Brock. Let's face it. This guy has 4 MMA fights under his belt and he COMPLETELY dominated every fight he has had, including Mir 1 where he made a stupid rookie mistake.

This guy will make a LOT of money before he is done and will ultimately wind up back in WWE where Vince McMahon will take his MMA status and quite possibly turn him into the biggest professional wrestling name since Stone Cold and the Rock!

Yes this is so true... They thought he would get beat and I just loved him beating Mir's ***!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
PC_You_Know Wrote:You know Lesnar only loves people acting like this about him, go tell him about it, none of us on here are going to care how you feel about him. So quit showing the hatred on here, nobody wants to hear it.

Make me. :Clap: You gotta horseshoe in your ***??
mrfootball03 Wrote:Make me. :Clap: You gotta horseshoe in your ***??

Lol, good one.
As soon as someone finds a video of the fight, please post it here.
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol he don't talk trash?.. what does taking that horse shoe out of mir's *** and beating him with it count as??

Fake? Aint nothing fake about what he did last night :biggrin:
http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/news...NHeadlines

Brock Lesnar retained his UFC Heavyweight title in dominating fashion and avenged his only loss with a dominating second round stoppage of Frank Mir at Las Vegas. The former collegiate wrestling champion easily threw his more experienced opponent to the ground early in each of the two rounds and rained punches to the head of his overmatched foe. In the second round the blows were too overwhelming and referee Herb Dean had to step in and rescue the semi-conscious Mir. Lesnar improved to 4-1 while Mir dropped to 12-4. Lesnar used his superior size and strength to keep Mir pinned to the mat in each of the two rounds. Lesnar was able to land numerous hard punches on Mir and opened up an assortment of cuts and bruises over his archrival -- who had submitted Lesnar in his first UFC bout nearly 18 month ago.

Takedowns Lesnar -2 / Mir -0
Impact strikes Lesnar - 26 / Mir - 5
Wow..first, Alan Belcher got hosed. Without question, and how in the world could that judge score it 30-27 is anybodys guess..Dan Hendersons knockout of Bisping brought me out of my chair. And the frustration pummeling after Bisping was already out only enhanced it. Bisping was OUT!! And stayed out for a loong loong time, lol..I LOVED IT, and I loved how Hendo never made any apologies and just kept rubbing it in his face afterwards "Normally I dont do that when somebodys out, but I wanted to shut him up a bit", Classic. GSP totally dominated Alves, which is exactly how I figured it would be. I knew Alves was tough, but he was no match for GSP. GSP dont want to make the move to 185, and he made that clear to me anyways, so I dont forsee him and Anderson getting a fight anytime soon. But theres nobody at 170 that will handle him. Nobody. And Brock Lesnar just bullied Frank Mir. Frank caught him wth a shot and a knee early in the 2nd, but when Brock got on top of him, he absolutely punished him for living. Im not sure if I agree that the post fight antics were for show. Im sure some of it was, but Brock was a very ****ed man in that octagon. I told my brother before it ended that Brock was gonna be a pure a-hole after the fight, which was in Mir's hometown. And he was. I hate Brock. If it is for show, then it works, because I wish that somebody would cheap shot him and take both of his knees out when he's not looking. I think the guy is a pure *******. The crap he pulled with Herring (lassoing him in at the end of the fight) turned me against him. But Im man enough to admit that NOBODY in the heavyweight division will beat him. He is just too strong, powerful and he's got a nasty streak 10 miles wide. And Im not sure Dana wants to just go out and sign Fedor either. I think he wants to keep elevating it and keep the suspense up because I think he knows that if Brock beats Fedor, then all the suspense is gone. Im not sure..Im glad that my boy Jon Fitch pulled out a nice win last night. Bonnar and Mac Danzig are finished. I dont look for either to fight again anytime soon in the UFC..all in all, it was a good card. I enjoyed it anyways, lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you have ever seen any of Brock's non-UFC interviews, you see that he is really a big teddy bear. It was always Kurt Angle that said this guy could be the greatest athlete in the world if he wasn't so "SOFT". Would anyone consider Brock "SOFT"?
And I remember back when everyone on here laughed at me when I said Brock Lesnar could beat Kimbo Slice :lmao:
Stardust Wrote:If you have ever seen any of Brock's non-UFC interviews, you see that he is really a big teddy bear. It was always Kurt Angle that said this guy could be the greatest athlete in the world if he wasn't so "SOFT". Would anyone consider Brock "SOFT"?

I don't think anyone is going to look Lesnar in the face and say he's soft.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Wow..first, Alan Belcher got hosed. Without question, and how in the world could that judge score it 30-27 is anybodys guess..Dan Hendersons knockout of Bisping brought me out of my chair. And the frustration pummeling after Bisping was already out only enhanced it. Bisping was OUT!! And stayed out for a loong loong time, lol..I LOVED IT, and I loved how Hendo never made any apologies and just kept rubbing it in his face afterwards "Normally I dont do that when somebodys out, but I wanted to shut him up a bit", Classic. GSP totally dominated Alves, which is exactly how I figured it would be. I knew Alves was tough, but he was no match for GSP. GSP dont want to make the move to 185, and he made that clear to me anyways, so I dont forsee him and Anderson getting a fight anytime soon. But theres nobody at 170 that will handle him. Nobody. And Brock Lesnar just bullied Frank Mir. Frank caught him wth a shot and a knee early in the 2nd, but when Brock got on top of him, he absolutely punished him for living. Im not sure if I agree that the post fight antics were for show. Im sure some of it was, but Brock was a very ****ed man in that octagon. I told my brother before it ended that Brock was gonna be a pure a-hole after the fight, which was in Mir's hometown. And he was. I hate Brock. If it is for show, then it works, because I wish that somebody would cheap shot him and take both of his knees out when he's not looking. I think the guy is a pure *******. The crap he pulled with Herring (lassoing him in at the end of the fight) turned me against him. But Im man enough to admit that NOBODY in the heavyweight division will beat him. He is just too strong, powerful and he's got a nasty streak 10 miles wide. And Im not sure Dana wants to just go out and sign Fedor either. I think he wants to keep elevating it and keep the suspense up because I think he knows that if Brock beats Fedor, then all the suspense is gone. Im not sure..Im glad that my boy Jon Fitch pulled out a nice win last night. Bonnar and Mac Danzig are finished. I dont look for either to fight again anytime soon in the UFC..all in all, it was a good card. I enjoyed it anyways, lol..

I totally agree, Belcher got hosed. I thought there was no doubt that he was going to win that fight. I also loved Hendos fight, I posted yesterday, that I hope Henderson beats the **** out of him and it happen and than the interview afterwards just made it better for sure!
Yeah really..Ive said all along that Kimbo Slice was a freakin joke, and I would doubt very seriously that he would pose anykind of a threat for the upcoming TUF season...Ive said all along, that there isnt a heavyweight in the UFC that Kimbo could beat. I cant wait to see him face the music again..Brock would beat Kimbo in 30 seconds. If it would take that long.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:And I remember back when everyone on here laughed at me when I said Brock Lesnar could beat Kimbo Slice :lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Wow..first, Alan Belcher got hosed. Without question, and how in the world could that judge score it 30-27 is anybodys guess..Dan Hendersons knockout of Bisping brought me out of my chair. And the frustration pummeling after Bisping was already out only enhanced it. Bisping was OUT!! And stayed out for a loong loong time, lol..I LOVED IT, and I loved how Hendo never made any apologies and just kept rubbing it in his face afterwards "Normally I dont do that when somebodys out, but I wanted to shut him up a bit", Classic. GSP totally dominated Alves, which is exactly how I figured it would be. I knew Alves was tough, but he was no match for GSP. GSP dont want to make the move to 185, and he made that clear to me anyways, so I dont forsee him and Anderson getting a fight anytime soon. But theres nobody at 170 that will handle him. Nobody. And Brock Lesnar just bullied Frank Mir. Frank caught him wth a shot and a knee early in the 2nd, but when Brock got on top of him, he absolutely punished him for living. Im not sure if I agree that the post fight antics were for show. Im sure some of it was, but Brock was a very ****ed man in that octagon. I told my brother before it ended that Brock was gonna be a pure a-hole after the fight, which was in Mir's hometown. And he was. I hate Brock. If it is for show, then it works, because I wish that somebody would cheap shot him and take both of his knees out when he's not looking. I think the guy is a pure *******. The crap he pulled with Herring (lassoing him in at the end of the fight) turned me against him. But Im man enough to admit that NOBODY in the heavyweight division will beat him. He is just too strong, powerful and he's got a nasty streak 10 miles wide. And Im not sure Dana wants to just go out and sign Fedor either. I think he wants to keep elevating it and keep the suspense up because I think he knows that if Brock beats Fedor, then all the suspense is gone. Im not sure..Im glad that my boy Jon Fitch pulled out a nice win last night. Bonnar and Mac Danzig are finished. I dont look for either to fight again anytime soon in the UFC..all in all, it was a good card. I enjoyed it anyways, lol..

I agree Belcher got shafted. I sure thought he won the fight. I too loved Hendos knockout. I can't stand Bisping and loved the post fight interview.
No doubt bro..Hendo's KO was worth the $45 by itself:Clap:
Colonel Kill Wrote:I agree Belcher got shafted. I sure thought he won the fight. I too loved Hendos knockout. I can't stand Bisping and loved the post fight interview.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I hope Mir beats him to death, but I am taking Lesnar..I am also liking GSP, Henderson, Fitch...
And a big payday for meSmile Picked them all right! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
Stardust Wrote:Fake? Aint nothing fake about what he did last night :biggrin:

Fake as in the acting he did after the match. Flipping the fans off, over the top acting, straight WWE as Dana White said.. Brock apologized at the post fight press conference, and said he is used to acting like that to sell ppv like wrestling.. I doubt he'll pull any of those stunts anymore as Dana White gave him a good talking to.

Look for Brock vs. Fedor soon.. I also would like to see Shane Carwin vs, Brock Lesnar..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah really..Ive said all along that Kimbo Slice was a freakin joke, and I would doubt very seriously that he would pose anykind of a threat for the upcoming TUF season...Ive said all along, that there isnt a heavyweight in the UFC that Kimbo could beat. I cant wait to see him face the music again..Brock would beat Kimbo in 30 seconds. If it would take that long.

All of my friends used to laugh at me when I would say Lesnar could take Kimbo..They thought Kimbo was unstoppable... Oh man was it sweet when Kimbo lost to that guy with pink hair, and Lesnar won the UFC title.
Im really looking forward to the new TUF season man...I cant wait to see Kimbo get whipped on the show too..
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:All of my friends used to laugh at me when I would say Lesnar could take Kimbo..They thought Kimbo was unstoppable... Oh man was it sweet when Kimbo lost to that guy with pink hair, and Lesnar won the UFC title.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When does the TUF season start?