Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ufc 100
The UFC 100 headline bout features heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar and interim heavyweight champion Frank Mir (both fighters' titles are current) in the finale of UFC president Dana White's "mini-heavyweight" tournament -- with the winner becoming the undisputed UFC heavyweight champion. These two met before in February 2008, with Mir winning via first-round submission in Lesnar's UFC debut.

UFC 100 Weigh-in Results:
Brock Lesnar (265) vs. Frank Mir (245)
Georges St. Pierre (170) vs. Thiago Alves (170)
Jon Fitch (170) vs. Paulo Thiago (170)
Dan Henderson (185) vs. Michael Bisping (186)
Yoshihiro Akiyama (185) vs. Alan Belcher (186)
Mark Coleman (205) vs. Stephan Bonnar (205)
Mac Danzig (154) vs. Jim Miller (155)
Jon Jones (206) vs. Jake O'Brien (206)
Dong Hyun Kim (171) vs. T.J. Grant (170)
CB Dollaway (186) vs. Tom Lawlor (184)
Matt Grice (155) vs. Shannon Gugerty (156)
UFC 100 has a great fight card, I cant wait to watch it 2mar night!
I agree, this is a pretty exciting card. I hope it lives up to expectation
I can not wait to see Georges St. Pierre vs. Thiago Alves.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Lesnar shouldn't lose this time.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Lesnar shouldn't lose this time.

Why's that?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Why's that?

Wasn't as experienced the first fight. Should have won the first fight anyways, he was straight dominating Mir.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Wasn't as experienced the first fight. Should have won the first fight anyways, he was straight dominating Mir.

Lesnar is a powerful man. And if he gets someone on the ground in a mount. He will knock them out with two punches.
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Lesnar is a powerful man. And if he gets someone on the ground in a mount. He will knock them out with two punches.

He doesn't even need to be in the mount to KO someone. Lesnar could take someone out standing up, which if Mir tries to do, he will fail at.
UFC 100 is an okay fight card. What they should have done is have the champs and whoever they were fighting fight at UFC 100. That would have been awesome. 5 title fights, then plus like 3 more fights on the main card.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Are there any places carrying the fights tonight within or around the Pikeville area? Either that or I am going to Hooters in Johnson City tonight to watch it....LOL..WIN-WIN DEAL!
If Lesnar and Mir go to the ground..im takin Mir
I hope Mir beats him to death, but I am taking Lesnar..I am also liking GSP, Henderson, Fitch...
PLAYBOY, you have the whole scouting report on Mir don't you? Atleast you should, from UFC:Undisputed....lol Big Grin
I hope Mir goes down!

Should be a good night of fights!
Here is my Picks for the top 4 fights:

Mir
Alves
Fitch
Bisping
I like this card. Hopefully a good night of fights, look forward to watching.

In the top 4 for I like...

Lesnar
GSP
Fitch
Henderson
I hope Hendo beats the **** out of Bisping!!!!:redboxer:
MVP2 Wrote:I hope Hendo beats the **** out of Bisping!!!!:redboxer:

same here but as of right now Bisping is getting to the peak of his career and Henderson IMO is on the downslide of his. Henderson has the advantage on the ground by Bisping has the edge in the rest of the categories at the moment...
Brock Lesnar
Georges St. Pierre
Jon Fitch
Dan Henderson
Yoshihiro Akiyama
Mark Coleman
Mac Danzig
Jon Jones
Dong Hyun Kim
CB Dollaway
Matt Grice
Lesnar
St. Pierre
Fitch
Michael Bisping
Belcher
Coleman
Danzig
O'Brien
Grant
Dollaway
Grice
Stardust Wrote:http://www.justin.tv/hiija

justin tv hardly ever works.
king360 Wrote:If Lesnar and Mir go to the ground..im takin Mir

Lesnar beat the crap out of Mir and made a rookie mistake to lose. Lesnar is still not a MMA vet, but I don't see him making the kind of mistake he did the first time with Mir. I see Lesnar knocking Mir out in the 1st round. If Mir can weather the storm of the first 5 minutes, I believe the momentum shifts to him. I can't see the big 265 pound Man-Bear-Pig having the juice to go many rounds.
I think the UFC could have done a heck of a lot better to celebrate their 100th event. This card does have a lot of great fighters on it, but i felt they should have planned to have two more superfights on the card such as Couture vs Big Nog and Penn vs Florian on this card, instead of saving those fights for future cards. Overall there shouls be some great fights tonight and i cant wait for them to start!
Akiyama upsets Belcher. - Not a prediction, fight is over.
kybaseball Wrote:justin tv hardly ever works.

Anyone have a better site?
yea or this one.

http://fightmates.blogspot.com/2009/06/fight-ch1.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Stardust Wrote:http://tvshowstream.blogspot.com/2009/07...-free.html

this one got zapped i believe lol