Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region 2010
Playhard Wrote:Hatler was the one telling me about the senior league, he and Mike had the senior league team at state and Mike had the junior league team. I know Mike use to bring his little league team down to letcher to play us all the time.

Yeah, OK, I remember that year you're talking about. My niece played on that team. That was a heartbreaking loss to end it but the girls played great all year. I wish the niece has stuck with it but she didn't have the love of the game that many of the others did.
I hear the same thing happened to Mike's younger daughter and actually I thought she had more talent than his oldest daughter, but you can't make them love the game. Is Halter or Mike got a team this summer? I would like for my daughter to play this summer.
Playhard Wrote:I hear the same thing happened to Mike's younger daughter and actually I thought she had more talent than his oldest daughter, but you can't make them love the game. Is Halter or Mike got a team this summer? I would like for my daughter to play this summer.

Not sure but I'll ask next time I talk to him. Hopefully that will be this evening. I think Coach Damron is gonna have a summer ball team this year.
They should have a conditioning program out there for these girls to work on on there own.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
If you want to play travel ball get out of eastern ky.
I agree!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

sherman14 Wrote:agreed

i disagree.
he made good points.
You get better by playing good teams. Sometimes loosing makes you a better team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!