Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does John Calipari cheat?
BCF4L Wrote::thatsfunn With what, a baseball bat? Cuz that's the only beating a Louisville player knows how to give.

Kentucky will win in football but not basketball
YEAH HE CHEATS!!!! He has 35 million for something....He probably paid all them to come...I have heard that he has paid several players
BullDogs09 Wrote:YEAH HE CHEATS!!!! He has 35 million for something....He probably paid all them to come...I have heard that he has paid several players
WOW how people envy the success of rivals!:lmao:
Ok, theVille and anyone else.... You guys talk about not liking people accusing people of things without PROOF, but where is your PROOF at about Coach paying players? Remember, you can't say one thing and mean another. Just like the situation with Slick Rick, you cannot accuse someone of something if you don't have the PROOF
theVILLE Wrote:And still beat UK....

Let's see...

- Patrick Patterson coming back, check
- #1 recruiting class, check
- biggest need from last year (point guard) taken care of, check
- game in Rupp this year, check

Yeah, I don't see Loserville beating UK this year.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Navajo4life Wrote:Ok, theVille and anyone else.... You guys talk about not liking people accusing people of things without PROOF, but where is your PROOF at about Coach paying players? Remember, you can't say one thing and mean another. Just like the situation with Slick Rick, you cannot accuse someone of something if you don't have the PROOF
its crazy. only rumors against us are just on blogs and not in police files:lmao:
It would be a Duke fan to start a thread like this one. LOL
DukeFan4life Wrote:i found this on NBA Draft.net ..... Does John Calipari Cheat?
I have no evidence to back this up, but I'd be willing to bet that Cal pays for recruits. I mean how do you get the number one recruits to come to your school consistently. It has to be pretty difficult to convince kids to come kentucky or tennessee, and yet Cal somehow does it. His whole thing where he payed tyreke evans uncle 60 Gs a year to be a coach also seems pretty fishy. It just seems extremely unlikely that he could always get the number one guys- is his personality just that great, what does he tell these kids?

I think bribery happens on a much more serious level than most people think. Too much is on the line for these college coaches. The oj mayo incidence didn't suprise me at all. Its only funny because Floyd is such a moron he got caught, when i'm sure tons of other coaches are doing it

Leave it to a Duke fan to bring this up!
BullDogs09 Wrote:YEAH HE CHEATS!!!! He has 35 million for something....He probably paid all them to come...I have heard that he has paid several players

And I heard that purple trolls magically sprout from Bob Saget's butt whenever there's a full moon..... :moon:

Just because you "heard" it, doesn't make it true.

But UK fans, get used to this, people are going to whine and cry about this all the time, even though Calipari's as clean as an angel's butt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Did a fan of the school who just took Renardo Sidney really say this!??!?!?! Sidney is the only player in this recruiting class with a greater chance of being in violation of NCAA rules than Lance Stephenson! And don't even get me started on John Riek's baggage!
haha duke blows. coach k is mad because wall just teased him. id say coach k pulled the same thing he did with patterson and cried when he visited his home, id say crying over a kid coming to college prolly scared wall away. hahahahaha. and louisville is just mad cuz they dont have a chance at beating UK. if he was still at memphis and got wall you wouldnt hear anything cuz they are in the conference usa. but now that they will be dominating the sec and teams like louisville,texas,uconn, everyone is all tore up. hahaha. get over it. thugville.
If Coach K. had wanted a top recuiting class he could have had one. The Kentucky coaching job was open everyone. It's not our fault he didn't send his application UPS. We are always looking for a good asst.(towel boy):letsfight
One of the top coaches in the nation + The top college basketball program in the nation = Top recruits in the nation will want to go there. :Thumbs:

What other fans will really have a problem with is ...
Top coach + Top program + Top recruits = NCAA Championships :1:

I'm talking DYNASTY here!!!!:1: :letsparty
memphistiger Wrote:haha duke blows. coach k is mad because wall just teased him. id say coach k pulled the same thing he did with patterson and cried when he visited his home, id say crying over a kid coming to college prolly scared wall away. hahahahaha. and louisville is just mad cuz they dont have a chance at beating UK. if he was still at memphis and got wall you wouldnt hear anything cuz they are in the conference usa. but now that they will be dominating the sec and teams like louisville,texas,uconn, everyone is all tore up. hahaha. get over it. thugville.

you blow. if Duke really wanted Wall, then they could of got him. Walls agent was pushing him to go to Duke.

Uk will have the best recruiting class this year, but needs to work on team work and chemisty and they should be set.
NYY10 Wrote:you blow. if Duke really wanted Wall, then they could of got him. Walls agent was pushing him to go to Duke.

Uk will have the best recruiting class this year, but needs to work on team work and chemisty and they should be set.

What's this chemisty you speak of. Did you mean chemistry? The thing KY. has and Duke studies for.:wenumber1

Why can't you just be happy for us?? We were happy for you when you got that one guy nobody else wanted. I guess you get what you pay for.:argue:
bigjim4packers Wrote:Why can't you just be happy for us?? We were happy for you when you got that one guy nobody else wanted. I guess you get what you pay for.:argue:
:Thumbs: MSU have fun with a guy who only plays when he wants and dont really care about other teammates. plus your boys are going to be bottom dwellers to everybody and especially to UK. we will blow you guys out by 20 or more no problem and it'll be later in the year. have fun and i believe the game is at rupp this year:lmao:
Go cats!!!
NYY10 Wrote:you blow. if Duke really wanted Wall, then they could of got him. Walls agent was pushing him to go to Duke.

apparently not only people dukes been get'n at PG is football players:runtouchd
ComfortEagle Wrote:And I heard that purple trolls magically sprout from Bob Saget's butt whenever there's a full moon..... :moon:

Just because you "heard" it, doesn't make it true.

But UK fans, get used to this, people are going to whine and cry about this all the time, even though Calipari's as clean as an angel's butt.

Yeah ok, and satin himself could coach UK and be an angel....but he leaves and he is the worst person.....And the whine and cry that will be UK when they cant win next season and my MSU dawgs whip the CATS A**
BullDogs09 Wrote:Yeah ok, and satin himself could coach UK and be an angel....but he leaves and he is the worst person.....And the whine and cry that will be UK when they cant win next season and my MSU dawgs whip the CATS A**

I think you meant SATAN, right??? What do you mean he leaves??? He just got here. I know you mean he lies. Copy this for future reference.:ChairHit:
bigjim4packers Wrote:I think you meant SATAN, right??? What do you mean he leaves??? He just got here. I know you mean he lies. Copy this for future reference.:ChairHit:

:thatsfunn :Thumbs:
BullDogs09 Wrote:Yeah ok, and satin himself could coach UK and be an angel....but he leaves and he is the worst person.....And the whine and cry that will be UK when they cant win next season and my MSU dawgs whip the CATS A**

I have mentioned it in two other threads and you have stayed away from it both times.

How in the name of everything Holy can you criticize Calipari and call him a cheater when your beloved MSU not only accepted Renardo Sidney but also John Riek? In this year's class three players basically were blackballed due to their shady past, Lance Stephenson is one, and Riek and Sidney are the other two.

Come on..if you want to swing for the fences you got to be able to handle the high heat first.
For those that don't know what I am talking about, click below:

Renardo Sidney
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4137169

"According to the Times, both schools were worried about two things: several high-priced homes the family lived in around Los Angeles (the Sidney family moved several times after coming to L.A. from Mississippi) and the fact Sidney's stepfather, Renardo Sr., directed what the Times called "a club basketball team with financial backing that was unclear beyond a relatively modest shoe company sponsorship."

The Times, citing sources, also said that a university official at one of the schools felt that Renardo Sr. had "strongly hinted" that he expected compensation in turn for delivering his stepson to a school.
"

John Riek supposedly signed a Letter of Intent to Cincinnatti then changed his mind after being contacted by MSU and signed with the BUlldogs without being fully released by UC. He also tested the professional waters last year and some feel may very well have had dealings with agents.
wildcat1323 Wrote:well personally i am a duke fan and my familly is for kentucky but when you have kentucky down in a slump for a couple of years all of a sudden calipari comes in and gets all thease top recruits that ranked lower than 20 that dosent happen

It happened today. (Personally) I'm a UK. fan, and if dukey says we were in a slump then we were in a slump. Dukies should be experts on slumps.:dontthink

haha if they really wanted him? so i guess they didnt want wall since they dont have him? wow. thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. i guess coach K decided to pass on wall.

or not. they didnt pass on wall, simple as that, they just couldnt get him. i blow? bet you cant dribble a ball and you on here talking about basketball and how uk needs team chemistry. heck why didnt UK give you the coaching job?
Let us put ourselves in the shoes of a top recruit. You have one of the top college coaches in the NCAA (not to mention who has produced major NBA players)now at one of the elite programs in the NCAA, who has one of the most amazing arenas, plus an amazing practice facility, fans that treat players like major celebrities, all games shown on major television networks including ESPN, and a style of play that every kid in America would love to play. I think it would be extremely hard not to make KY a top choice. None of these things are ways of cheating, just good reasons to commit to play at UK.
Seriously man, what does Phil Fulmer have to do with this thread?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:Thumbs: A very well thought out, and very well executed post. You made a lot of great points that fly over the heads of most, very nice!
UKLover Wrote:Let us put ourselves in the shoes of a top recruit. You have one of the top college coaches in the NCAA (not to mention who has produced major NBA players)now at one of the elite programs in the NCAA, who has one of the most amazing arenas, plus an amazing practice facility, fans that treat players like major celebrities, all games shown on major television networks including ESPN, and a style of play that every kid in America would love to play. I think it would be extremely hard not to make KY a top choice. None of these things are ways of cheating, just good reasons to commit to play at UK.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
memphistiger Wrote:haha if they really wanted him? so i guess they didnt want wall since they dont have him? wow. thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. i guess coach K decided to pass on wall.

or not. they didnt pass on wall, simple as that, they just couldnt get him. i blow? bet you cant dribble a ball and you on here talking about basketball and how uk needs team chemistry. heck why didnt UK give you the coaching job?

yea like I said, if they really wanted him, coach K was working on his new book when the whole Wall suiation (sp) came up, he noted he didn't have much time to worry about Wall, if he came he came, if not, oh well.
I can't dribble a basketball, ok dude. if you knew me. you wouldn't be saying this crap so watch your mouth. and I though your team was Memphis, way to jump the bandwaggon there