Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does John Calipari cheat?
i found this on NBA Draft.net ..... Does John Calipari Cheat?
I have no evidence to back this up, but I'd be willing to bet that Cal pays for recruits. I mean how do you get the number one recruits to come to your school consistently. It has to be pretty difficult to convince kids to come kentucky or tennessee, and yet Cal somehow does it. His whole thing where he payed tyreke evans uncle 60 Gs a year to be a coach also seems pretty fishy. It just seems extremely unlikely that he could always get the number one guys- is his personality just that great, what does he tell these kids?

I think bribery happens on a much more serious level than most people think. Too much is on the line for these college coaches. The oj mayo incidence didn't suprise me at all. Its only funny because Floyd is such a moron he got caught, when i'm sure tons of other coaches are doing it
Oh God, here comes the whining - right on cue!:baby:
:lmao:
That is a very bold statement. The ones most likely to come for money? You are clearly confused and at a loss for words to explain your assumptions. If you can't say it with educated supporting factual text then do not say it at all. The players he recruited this year are the best and they want to play for the best. If you have researched the playing style of those recruited then you can see that they are dribble drive players. JC is the best coach in the NCAA affecting the DD offense. If you look at the past players he has always had that kind of talent. The other bonus is that what player would not want to play for the most prestigious basketball school in the country. I am sure i speak for the overwhelming majority on this site.
DukeFan4life Wrote:i found this on NBA Draft.net ..... Does John Calipari Cheat?
I have no evidence to back this up, but I'd be willing to bet that Cal pays for recruits. I mean how do you get the number one recruits to come to your school consistently. It has to be pretty difficult to convince kids to come kentucky or tennessee, and yet Cal somehow does it. His whole thing where he payed tyreke evans uncle 60 Gs a year to be a coach also seems pretty fishy. It just seems extremely unlikely that he could always get the number one guys- is his personality just that great, what does he tell these kids?

I think bribery happens on a much more serious level than most people think. Too much is on the line for these college coaches. The oj mayo incidence didn't suprise me at all. Its only funny because Floyd is such a moron he got caught, when i'm sure tons of other coaches are doing it

Coach Cal is the best recruiter there is. I think your a little jealous that Wall chose us. Coach K and the rest of your duke people need to get a pen and paper to take some notes.
Cry me a river.
look who started this thread that all i got to say
LMFAO.. :lmao: I can already tell ya guys... Expect this from about every team now.. As soon as we get a good coach.. We automatically start cheating. :eyeroll:
Wow, Look at his name thats all, and money was no option for john wall he had the option to go pro if i read correctly
When got us a Duke fan upset because UK will probably be unbelievable next season.
Calipari must be a **** good cheater, because he has yet to be caught.
God it's great to be hated again!!!!!! Hey Dukie!!!! Don't be a player hater!!!
And it begins.
Are you freaking kidding me, I did not see anyone crying over Bobby Perry when he left Durham North Carolina and came to Kentucky right out from under Coach K nose!!! Or was that when he had a bad back and could not recruit?
And here is what I have been hearing just wouldnt start nothing about it....
DukeFan4Life,

Answer me this one very simple question:

If Cal is a "cheater" and pays money to recruits, then why is it that John Wall's controversial "handler" Brian Clifton was STRONGLY pushing Wall to Duke over UK, despite the fact it was painfully obvious Wall wanted to attend UK?

If anything fishy was going on I think it came from a different team in Blue and White. Not to mention the fact that for all the pot shots taken at Cal, when it is all said and done he has only had one truly questionable act on his watch in Marcus Camby... shall I mention Corey Maggette?

Also, enjoy the following link, it involves the John Wall recruitment:
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/597/story/438652.html
Also, if noone is familiar with the Corey Maggette situation, then enjoy this link as well

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/...&type=lgns
This amuses me how people are already starting to see UK as a threat. So, there saying we are cheating. The Big Blue Nation is back. People is started to fear us once again.
Mister Perfect Wrote:This amuses me how people are already starting to see UK as a threat. So, there saying we are cheating. The Big Blue Nation is back. People is started to fear us once again.

I don't think it's fear, But as long as UK gets all of the top recruits people are gonna say all kinds of things, So everybody might as well get used to it!!!! I don't think it's fear, it's jealousy..........
Who cares if he cheats? He hasnt been caught, and its gonna be fun watching UK beat everybodys ***** again. This aint Gillispie. What goes around comes around, and its coming..and hells coming with it Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I could care less if he cheats, as long as he doesn't get caught!
Guys, you know you don't want Cal cheating because eventually he will get caught if he is cheating. I think Coach knows better to be cheating because he will be throwing away a gift horse and he is going to ride this gift horse as long as he can and as clean as he can.....
Maybe Coach K should get his head out of his *** and decide to recruit something other than unathletic white kids. Duke will never be a powerhouse again until Coach K is gone from that dump they call a school.

Jealousy at its finest boys.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I could care less if he cheats, as long as he doesn't get caught!

i like coach but if he cheats we dont need him,thats whats wrong with the world today,if you can get by with it do,but theres one you cant get by with it on,everyone knows who that is.(THE LORD JESUS)
cuppett777 Wrote:i like coach but if he cheats we dont need him,thats whats wrong with the world today,if you can get by with it do,but theres one you cant get by with it on,everyone knows who that is.(THE LORD JESUS)
Well there ya go, lol..good stuff..Keep on truckin'
DukeFan4life Wrote:i found this on NBA Draft.net ..... Does John Calipari Cheat?

Yeah and Im sure Coach K is as pure as the driven snow in his recruiting!?!?!?
If you believe that I got some swamp land Id like to sell you.
theVILLE Wrote:And here is what I have been hearing just wouldnt start nothing about it....
You need to be more concerned if Slick Rick paid that lady to abort his child or not cause if he did you guys will have to find another coach.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:You need to be more concerned if Slick Rick paid that lady to abort his child or not cause if he did you guys will have to find another coach.

And still beat UK....
theVILLE Wrote:And still beat UK....
:thatsfunn With what, a baseball bat? Cuz that's the only beating a Louisville player knows how to give.
well personally i am a duke fan and my familly is for kentucky but when you have kentucky down in a slump for a couple of years all of a sudden calipari comes in and gets all thease top recruits that ranked lower than 20 that dosent happen