Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does John Calipari cheat?
theVILLE Wrote:No Pitino had something to do with the extortion case.....He turned it in to the FBI......right....The woman tried to take money from him...what is wrong with that...He may had an affair, but hey face it, Coach Cal and every other coach does too....Not taking up for him in the affair thing...told you that before....you are hte idiot that makes up stuff and tries to say that I said something...At the endo of the thread about the Pitino thing...look I said I was not taking up for him or the woman but I thought the woman stole his money and should be punished for that....but an affair that is between his wife and him....not federal like EXTORTION

To quote yourself.. "prove it".

Yet, I am the one making things up? Priceless....
EKUAlum05 Wrote:To quote yourself.. "prove it".

Yet, I am the one making things up? Priceless....

to quote yourself "prove it" that Pitino had an affair with the woman or had an abortion...
Priceless....
yes calipari cheats...cheats everyone out of happiness except for uk fans LOL!!!
theVILLE Wrote:to quote yourself "prove it" that Pitino had an affair with the woman or had an abortion...
Priceless....

The woman's husband isn't a good source?
beasy_bo Wrote:yes calipari cheats...cheats everyone out of happiness except for uk fans LOL!!!

I hope beasy bo
beasy_bo Wrote:yes calipari cheats...cheats everyone out of happiness except for uk fans LOL!!!

HaHaHa.

That's awesome!!!! :biggrin:

Nice really nice:1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Prove it...what is his record at UK
the VILLE Wrote:Prove it...what is his record at UK

So far he has UK ranked #1 in the polls on ESPN, in front of my team UNC, if you will scroll on down to #17, yes # 17 you will see your beloved cardinals. You might as well face it man the day has come UK IS BACK ON TOP!!!! The way I see it they (UK fan's) have all the right to brag about anything good that happens to their team, so you and I will have to sit back and take our lumps, because god knows they have took theirs for the last 10 or 12 years. You will have to admit that with them being back on top that it will make the game of college basketball that much better, so suck it up because THEIR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon:
lil dog Wrote:So far he has UK ranked #1 in the polls on ESPN, in front of my team UNC, if you will scroll on down to #17, yes # 17 you will see your beloved cardinals. You might as well face it man the day has come UK IS BACK ON TOP!!!! The way I see it they (UK fan's) have all the right to brag about anything good that happens to their team, so you and I will have to sit back and take our lumps, because god knows they have took theirs for the last 10 or 12 years. You will have to admit that with them being back on top that it will make the game of college basketball that much better, so suck it up because THEIR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon:

I disagree with them back on top...they may have the best recruiting class this year but they are not the top team yet....not sayin VIlle is neither....I am saying Mich. St. and Kansas is the best teams this year coming....Uk will be alot better....
theVILLE Wrote:I disagree with them back on top...they may have the best recruiting class this year but they are not the top team yet....not sayin VIlle is neither....I am saying Mich. St. and Kansas is the best teams this year coming....Uk will be alot better....

I know what you mean. but If UNC, or UofL, had the #1 recruiting class you and I would probably be bragging our *** off, and be saying we should be pre season #1 also! As far as being back on top, when you have not been ranked in the top 15 or 20 for so long, and then this year probably be ranked in the top 15 to me thats a huge step to being back on top, I know they have to prove they can play and if they don't then its not because of a lack of talent or good coaching, but I think they will kick *** and take names JMO....
lil dog Wrote:I know what you mean. but If UNC, or UofL, had the #1 recruiting class you and I would probably be bragging our *** off, and be saying we should be pre season #1 also! As far as being back on top, when you have not been ranked in the top 15 or 20 for so long, and then this year probably be ranked in the top 15 to me thats a huge step to being back on top, I know they have to prove they can play and if they don't then its not because of a lack of talent or good coaching, but I think they will kick *** and take names JMO....

I agree they are a preseason top 20 team and maybe a top 15 team....but a team that was in the NIT last season should have to prove themselves to be the TOP TEAM as you was talking about in the other post....there is a difference in top 15 and TOP TEAM
theVILLE Wrote:I agree they are a preseason top 20 team and maybe a top 15 team....but a team that was in the NIT last season should have to prove themselves to be the TOP TEAM as you was talking about in the other post....there is a difference in top 15 and TOP TEAM

Great Post and I hope they win some games...yea a ville fan hoping UK wins a some games....but hey I see the Jayhawks winning agin this year