Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wall/Bledsoe update
I read on catspause.com that the U was his top school at the moment. He has until may 20th to make up his mind.
bigjim4packers Wrote:wall and bledsoe would make us great again. hard to believe both would come. what a team it would be even without meeks and patterson.

wow, you guys think that these freshmen are going to lead u to a final 4 there first and only year? there had to be a team leader, with meeks and p-pat there thats what we have, without them we are rebuilding,
TIFWIW,

I am saying Bledsoe to UK tomorrow. The fact he told his coach he had made up his mind while he was still in Lexington really speaks volumes to me. He has been high on UK for a long time now, this weekend I am sure was his chance to hear Cal's pitch about how he would fit into UK's plans with or without Wall.

I say Bledsoe to UK.
theVILLE Wrote:YEah he may steal something at UK.... bring him on he has a scholarship in the prison before you know it
Now that he has potentially committed a crime, you would think Louisville would be all over him...
Any word on the time the press confrence is tommrow for Beldsoe to announce where he will be playing next year?
C.Clair Wrote:Any word on the time the press confrence is tommrow for Beldsoe to announce where he will be playing next year?
10 am...it's supposed to be streaming live at www.myfoxmemphis.com
how bout we take bledsoe and wall both, sources are saying bledsoe is commiting to kentucky tomorrow
gish_7 Wrote:10 am...it's supposed to be streaming live at www.myfoxmemphis.com

11:00am for us.

They announced the signing would be at 10:00am CST which is 11:00am EST (our time)...
I read earlier tonight that Wall has had his list narrowed down for along time now but hasnt really announced it yet, because he wasnt to be the last player to sign. If so, thats bull.