Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC 09 Undisputed
Has anyone else experience problems with people quitting? There is such a large number of people quitting right when the fight finishes if they lose so the match will not count. This is really iritating to me and its hard to raise your rank and skill level with people always quitting. I should have around 10-15 more wins than i do because of them. Last night i played a very highly ranked player who had an excellent record (something like 120 wins and 40 losses), so anyway i choked him out in the 3rd round and then he quit before it could be counted. Why if he already has over 40 losses would he do that unless he just didnt want me to be awarded with the skill points? I wish i could step in the cage with some of these guys. lol:redboxer:
I believe I'm going to purchase this game this week. I've heard a lot of great reviews on this game.
I am saving for a x-box 360. Right now just the PSP is all I have.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:I am saving for a x-box 360. Right now just the PSP is all I have.

You should definitely get one. There great!
I haven't fought online yet....I am addicted..I am fighting Lyota Machita for the belt finally..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I haven't fought online yet....I am addicted..I am fighting Lyota Machita for the belt finally..

Is the game worth buying?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Everyone says it is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

after your first career guy you learn alot. then you're second guy you learn even more. thats why its addicting. but once you go undefeated you'll hardly ever play it again
The graffics on this thing is wicked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

MisterPerfect Wrote:Is the game worth buying?
YES!!! The best game I have EVER played on the XBOX..prolly ever!
Probably the most addictive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

you should buy it just dont play it like i did. i beat it 3 times in like a week but i put alot of hours on it.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:YES!!! The best game I have EVER played on the XBOX..prolly ever!

Well, PLAYBOY5. I took your advise and went out and purchased this game. And I have not quit playing it since I bought it. Very AWESOME game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This game is amazing. It takes a lot of skill to play. But, that's what makes it so great.
Great game. If anyone wants to fight online add me my gamertag is burnttires36.
Has anyone unlocked Dana White as a fighter?
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Well, PLAYBOY5. I took your advise and went out and purchased this game. And I have not quit playing it since I bought it. Very AWESOME game.
I told you..They have put so much emphasis on it..Addicting as it gets..I won the belt back btw, lol! I am going to start fighting online!
how do u unlock dana white as a fighter and whats the best way to get out of a submisson?
fungus Wrote:how do u unlock dana white as a fighter and whats the best way to get out of a submisson?
Tapping the A button really fast and rotating the right analog stick in clockwise circles
seems to get out of submissions for me. Dont know about the Dana White as a fighter, first I've heard about it.
do u do both at the same time or just one of them and yea thats the first time i heard about unlockin dana white to
BurntTires Wrote:Tapping the A button really fast and rotating the right analog stick in clockwise circles
seems to get out of submissions for me. Dont know about the Dana White as a fighter, first I've heard about it.

To unlock Dana White as a fighter. You must...

You must submit:
Frank Mir
George St. Pierre
Demian Maia
BJ Penn

And knockout:
Quinton Jackson
Anderson Silva
Brock Lesnar
Kenny Florian

It doesn't matter if it's with a created or UFC in-game character. Once you've beaten the last fighter, the game will pop-up to advise you.
UofK Wrote:To unlock Dana White as a fighter. You must...

You must submit:
Frank Mir
George St. Pierre
Demian Maia
BJ Penn

And knockout:
Quinton Jackson
Anderson Silva
Brock Lesnar
Kenny Florian

It doesn't matter if it's with a created or UFC in-game character. Once you've beaten the last fighter, the game will pop-up to advise you.
Ok, thanks.
UofK Wrote:To unlock Dana White as a fighter. You must...

You must submit:
Frank Mir
George St. Pierre
Demian Maia
BJ Penn

And knockout:
Quinton Jackson
Anderson Silva
Brock Lesnar
Kenny Florian

Good info UofK. I'm going to try to unlock him.:Thumbs:
#BBFL
When you all make a Career Fighter. What do you put as there Fighting Techniques?

For Example: Kickboxing and Judo. What do you all usually use?
#BBFL
Me and one of my buddies have some INTENSE battles on this game..but I always win because you can't beat Sugar Rashad..ToxicCaribouLou if anyone wants to add me and fight
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Has anyone else experience problems with people quitting? There is such a large number of people quitting right when the fight finishes if they lose so the match will not count. This is really iritating to me and its hard to raise your rank and skill level with people always quitting. I should have around 10-15 more wins than i do because of them. Last night i played a very highly ranked player who had an excellent record (something like 120 wins and 40 losses), so anyway i choked him out in the 3rd round and then he quit before it could be counted. Why if he already has over 40 losses would he do that unless he just didnt want me to be awarded with the skill points? I wish i could step in the cage with some of these guys. lol:redboxer:

I was fighting a guy with a 32 win streak and was about to submit him and he quit the match:flush:
id work u king360 with anderson silva or rampage
I use to play this all the time...I'm a huge UFC fan.

But the online play (A.K.A People Quitting) really brought this game down for me....
it was fun but i am not really into fighting games of any kind
Ive experienced similar problems with people quitting as soon as you beat them. You would have thought that the company would put out a patch or something that it automaticaly would save as soon as the other guy tapped or got KO'd