Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC 09 Undisputed
I have seen so many people play the demo onXBox Live. Does anyone know how good it is?
lol man I looked at my friends list the other day in between games on Halo, and the majority of ppl online was playing that demo. So I downloaded it myself, and its pretty good. Alot of fun.
What are the graphics like?
Mr.Rainman Wrote:What are the graphics like?

The fighters, ref, and announcers look really good, but they could have done better on the fans and people in the crowd.
This game is great. I downloaded the demo yesterday.
MisterPerfect Wrote:This game is great. I downloaded the demo yesterday.

pretty much what MisterPerfect said. Download the demo, its alot of fun.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:pretty much what MisterPerfect said. Download the demo, its alot of fun.

Yes, you want regret it. LOL
My brother downloaded it last night and has been playing it non-stop lol. I played it some and really liked it, but i have got whooped every time. I'm downloading it right now, so cant wait to waste some time playing it.
Well most games really dont look towards the crowd. I dont know why because crowds usually make a game better.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:My brother downloaded it last night and has been playing it non-stop lol. I played it some and really liked it, but i have got whooped every time. I'm downloading it right now, so cant wait to waste some time playing it.

You wont waste your time. Trust Me! LOL.
The game is okay...
It's really good.. I wish it was more realistic though because on the demo if you have Liddell you will win 9/10 times.
Demo is great im buying the game... I take shogun and knock liddell out in the clinch all the time kingjames
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:It's really good.. I wish it was more realistic though because on the demo if you have Liddell you will win 9/10 times.

change the difficulty
The game is nuts. Im so ready for the game to come out. My brother and I play and its pretty awesome. I like what you can do on the ground. I was playing last night and was KOed by a spinning back fist.
This game is pretty cool.
change the diffculty to adavance or expert and try to beat 1 0f the fighters..............lol
this game is amazing and i would love to buy it the day it come out.
I like how you can get them on the ground and absolutley pound on them. Then they get defenseless. Its amazing!
It came out yesterday or today didnt it
I bought it and IMO its the sickest game Ive played on the 360! I love the create-a-fighter mode..the game is addicting!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I bought it and IMO its the sickest game Ive played on the 360! I love the create-a-fighter mode..the game is addicting!

Man add me and we will hit up some online play
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
im goin buy tommarow, but as far as addicting game goes gta4 was the most addicting game i ever played
absolutly an amazing...the AI is unreal
Got It, Pretty awesome game!
i cant beat rampage jacksonSad
Got it on Sunday and i haven't stopped playing it yet.
I want this game.
What are some of your ranked W-L records or skill levels. I'm currently 25-17 in ranked matches with a 25 skill level. I know this isn't very good, but it took me a while to figure out the ground game. I started off 3-9 then won 21 in a row, but now im back in a slump and on a bit of a losing streak.
I got it. It's amazing. Career mode is great. But, I can't get passed a certain person the whole time.