Poll: Who is better, LeBron or D Wade?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LeBron James
84.21%
Dwyane Wade
15.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron James or Dwayne Wade?
Belfry0304 Wrote:Yayyyy D-Wade scored a point or two more. I'm not for sure but I would guess Bron had more assists and rebounds. Oh and he lead his team to the best record. He's more a leader than he gets credit for.

and there's nothing to do with immature, I get tired of reading posts that you talk negative about the guy. Does it pain you or something that he is one of the two best basketball players on the planet? Jesus.

You clearly dont read enough. LAST YEAR LAST YEAR LAST YEAR. D Wade was the top player in the league.

You would guess wrong about the assist. Wade averaged a tad bit more assist.

D-Wade 2010 All-Star MVP. Smile
All-Star MVP went to Wade, but LeBron will win the real MVP award
runninrebs21 Wrote:All-Star MVP went to Wade, but LeBron will win the real MVP award

And he deserves it this year. By far dominating the NBA,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You clearly dont read enough. LAST YEAR LAST YEAR LAST YEAR. D Wade was the top player in the league.

You would guess wrong about the assist. Wade averaged a tad bit more assist.

D-Wade 2010 All-Star MVP. Smile

I was talking about last year. If you don't care, post rebounding/assists/scoring avgs for both?
has to be lebron hes the best in the nba
LeBron easy. D-Wade is good, just not as good a LeBron.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I was talking about last year. If you don't care, post rebounding/assists/scoring avgs for both?

I have about 30 times. Go back in the thread and find them if you dont care. If you cant find them i will repost them.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I have about 30 times. Go back in the thread and find them if you dont care. If you cant find them i will repost them.

from last year? 4 pages worth of useless arguing is too much searching for me.
Belfry0304 Wrote:from last year? 4 pages worth of useless arguing is too much searching for me.

Yes from last year and if my memory serves correct wade led in points and assist, with james leading in rebounds.
2008-2009 Season: (last year)
I only chose the stats that were significantly different than each other. The other stats I thought were too similar.

LeBron James:
PPG - 28.4
RPG - 7.6
APG - 7.2
SPG - 1.70
3-pt% - .344

Dwayne Wade:
PPG - 30.2
RPG - 5.0
APG - 7.5
SPG - 2.20
3-pt% - .317

If you asked me, I would say it's too close to decide. I suppose it depends on what type of team you have. Based on what I've seen, I would chose LeBron James because of his versatility. Based on these stats, I would rather chose Dwayne Wade. LeBron James was the MVP last year, but you have to remember his team had a better record and MVP voters always consider their team's record.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:2008-2009 Season: (last year)
I only chose the stats that were significantly different than each other. The other stats I thought were too similar.

LeBron James:
PPG - 28.4
RPG - 7.6
APG - 7.2
SPG - 1.70
3-pt% - .344

Dwayne Wade:
PPG - 30.2
RPG - 5.0
APG - 7.5
SPG - 2.20
3-pt% - .317

If you asked me, I would say it's too close to decide. I suppose it depends on what type of team you have. Based on what I've seen, I would chose LeBron James because of his versatility. Based on these stats, I would rather chose Dwayne Wade. LeBron James was the MVP last year, but you have to remember his team had a better record and MVP voters always consider their team's record.

Ty. Smile
When I looked at how many people voted for Lebron James and Dwayne Wade, I just felt bad for Dwayne wade. Sad So I'm voting and defending Dwayne Wade.

KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Back this up with reasons why LeBron isn't as good as ppl think. :please:

You can listen to Skip from ESPN First Take. He finds everything that LeBron James does wrong. Smile

theVILLE Wrote:
MVP enough said

When you use that argument, you have to remember that the voters considered his team's record, not just the player.

GRIFFIN Wrote:The King

Elvis doesn't count in this thread! :p
leecoukfan Wrote:Dwayne Wade is leading his team in everything but rebounds! I don't see Lebron James doing that right now! So im still going with Mr. D Wade!

Lebron is now LOL
Deathstar 80 Wrote:When I looked at how many people voted for Lebron James and Dwayne Wade, I just felt bad for Dwayne wade. Sad So I'm voting and defending Dwayne Wade.

You can listen to Skip from ESPN First Take. He finds everything that LeBron James does wrong. Smile

When you use that argument, you have to remember that the voters considered his team's record, not just the player.

Elvis doesn't count in this thread! :p

:lmao:Elvis doesn't count in this thread!:lmao:
And as usual people just ignore the stats...
Wildcatk23 Wrote:And as usual people just ignore the stats...

Hey! I looked up and typed the stats! I have the privilege of ignoring them.:biggrin:
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Hey! I looked up and typed the stats! I have the privilege of ignoring them.:biggrin:

Lol. ive posted them so many times man. Noone seems to believe that wade had better stats in more categories. But o well. Its a popularity contest.
LeBron is the second coming of Michael Jordan. He is just amazing.
Not even close. D-wade consistently disappears in the 4th quarter of games. this may be due to his inferior supporting cast tho.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol. ive posted them so many times man. Noone seems to believe that wade had better stats in more categories. But o well. Its a popularity contest.

A popularity contest is EXACTLY what it is. All the more reason I could care less who gets mvp. The only thing that matters is the ring(s) in which the count is still....

Kobe - 4
Wade - 1
Lebrick - 0
K_Mac Wrote:A popularity contest is EXACTLY what it is. All the more reason I could care less who gets mvp. The only thing that matters is the ring(s) in which the count is still....

Kobe - 4
Wade - 1
Lebrick - 0

As a team yes that matters as an individual nope...Lebron hasnt had the team the past few seasons to win the ring
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:As a team yes that matters as an individual nope...Lebron hasnt had the team the past few seasons to win the ring

Number one in the east...didn't even make it to the playoffs. I dont want to hear no team this year when the same thing happens.
K_Mac Wrote:Number one in the east...didn't even make it to the playoffs. I dont want to hear no team this year when the same thing happens.

Didnt make the playoffs??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Didnt make the playoffs??

I was talking to someone (LH) when I posted that. I meant finals my friend. Go by what I mean not what i say.
K_Mac Wrote:I was talking to someone (LH) when I posted that. I meant finals my friend. Go by what I mean not what i say.

By reading some of your post, i think i know what you are talking about (go by what you mean)!:biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:As a team yes that matters as an individual nope...Lebron hasnt had the team the past few seasons to win the ring

Shaq was at the lakers, they won
Shaq was at the heat, got DWADE a ring
Now he is at the cavs to help lebron get a ring!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Shaq was at the lakers, they won
Shaq was at the heat, got DWADE a ring
Now he is at the cavs to help lebron get a ring!

Don't see Lebron winning a ring in Cleveland, just don't.
LeBron....duh!!
Re-run of last year in the play-offs. Magic dominates East and Cleveland goes home, bye bye..

On the subject of the superior... Wade has better stats therefore he should be MVP, just as he was in the All-star game this year.
Ballers Wrote:Re-run of last year in the play-offs. Magic dominates East and Cleveland goes home, bye bye..

Agree, Cavs are going home to watch Kobe again.