Poll: Who is better, LeBron or D Wade?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LeBron James
84.21%
Dwyane Wade
15.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron James or Dwayne Wade?
Since someone is arguing Wade is better than LeBron and Kobe both, let's see what everyone thinks. LeBron or D Wade?
King James any day
I would take Lebron over anyone that has stepped on a basketball court!!!!!! :Thumbs:
Lebron
I will take Dwayne Wade, easily. And like you said, Kobe over both of them. Lebron isn't as good as people seem to think.
K_Mac Wrote:I will take Dwayne Wade, easily. And like you said, Kobe over both of them. Lebron isn't as good as people seem to think.

Back this up with reasons why Lebron isn't as good as ppl think. :please:

MVP enough said
LeBron James. No question.
Wade.
LeBron James easily.
LeBron is the best player Ive seen since Jordan. I have great respect for Dwayne Wade, but LeBron is the best since MJ.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like D-Wade better but LJ23 is just unreal. No question LeBron is the best player in the league.
Wow, a few wade fans,
D wade
Lebron is only 24 and is already being considered the best NBA player in history. He has alot of time to improve.
Wade any day. IMO Lebron will not even come close to being the next "Jordan"
If...Then Wrote:Wade any day. IMO Lebron will not even come close to being the next "Jordan"

are you kidding me?
mullinstiger55 Wrote:are you kidding me?

Yeah, I am
Wade is NOT in Bron's class. Sorry, but NOOOOOO WAAAAYYYYYY!
Stardust Wrote:Wade is NOT in Bron's class. Sorry, but NOOOOOO WAAAAYYYYYY!

Agreed.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Lebron is only 24 and is already being considered the best NBA player in history. He has alot of time to improve.

MVP at age 24...man its scary just how good he's gonna be in the future!

Lebron James, hands down!:Clap:
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Lebron is only 24 and is already being considered the best NBA player in history. He has alot of time to improve.

IN NBA HISTORY???????? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
King James
Lebron
If...Then Wrote:Wade any day. IMO Lebron will not even come close to being the next "Jordan"

Wade, easy. Like he said, Lebron will never be anywhere near the next Jordan. He will never win 3 back to back to back titles, like Jordan or who was the other great guard to do this?? OH YEA, KOBE!
I like D Wade better but Lebron is better. Of course, he won't be the next Michael. Never gonna happen,
King James!
I'm a diehard Jordan fan and IMO there will probably never be anyone as smooth, and as good as he was in every phase of the game JMO!!! But Lebron James, will be as close as anyone will get, and at 24, he could very well surpass Jordan!!!!!!
The King
Taking wade as mvp this year AGAIN. Sick game winning shot he made tonight.