Poll: Who is better, LeBron or D Wade?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LeBron James
84.21%
Dwyane Wade
15.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron James or Dwayne Wade?
People don't be ignorant.. Lebron is the best player since MJ and IMO will pass MJ. (If he hasn't already) And To those that are saying, well Lebron doensn't have a ring, do you homework and look how old MJ was when he won he first one. The teammates MJ had compared to Lebron.. Lebron is the best player in the league and hasn't reached him prime yet. Kobe is a great player but as a overall player, LBJ is way better. And as for Wade, he has nothing on Kobe or Lebron, heck I will even say a old Paul Pierce is better than Wade right now.:Thumbs:
I would take D. Wade.
Westside Wrote:I would take D. Wade.

And I'll take Rondo after last night!!! :biggrin:
Wildcats11 Wrote:People don't be ignorant.. Lebron is the best player since MJ and IMO will pass MJ. (If he hasn't already) And To those that are saying, well Lebron doensn't have a ring, do you homework and look how old MJ was when he won he first one. The teammates MJ had compared to Lebron.. Lebron is the best player in the league and hasn't reached him prime yet. Kobe is a great player but as a overall player, LBJ is way better. And as for Wade, he has nothing on Kobe or Lebron, heck I will even say a old Paul Pierce is better than Wade right now.:Thumbs:

Mj went To College so add 3 years to lebrons age.

Lebron is in his prime.

LMAO. Ur Serious? U need to look at some stats.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Mj went To College so add 3 years to lebrons age.

Lebron is in his prime.

LMAO. Ur Serious? U need to look at some stats.

Who are you to say that Lebron is or isn't in his prime??? 26-27 is usually when most players hit there prime and even if he is in his prime, he can shoot, pass, dunk, and whatever other thing you want to add better than MJ. Sorry to burst your bubble, BUT LBJ is the best player to ever touch a basketball. :worthy:
LeBron is only 25 years old guys. Most basketball players reach their prime at 30 or so. Like Kobe has. LeBron is the best player in the league and will only continue to get better. Which is scary. IMO he will be the NBA's all-time leading scorer at the end of his career, have at least 2 rings. To some he will be the best to ever live and to some he will be second, but you can bet that he will be one of the top 5 players in league history.
LClion4life Wrote:LeBron is only 25 years old guys. Most basketball players reach their prime at 30 or so. Like Kobe has. LeBron is the best player in the league and will only continue to get better. Which is scary. IMO he will be the NBA's all-time leading scorer at the end of his career, have at least 2 rings. To some he will be the best to ever live and to some he will be second, but you can bet that he will be one of the top 5 players in league history.

Nice post!!! :rockon:
LClion4life Wrote:LeBron is only 25 years old guys. Most basketball players reach their prime at 30 or so. Like Kobe has. LeBron is the best player in the league and will only continue to get better. Which is scary. IMO he will be the NBA's all-time leading scorer at the end of his career, have at least 2 rings. To some he will be the best to ever live and to some he will be second, but you can bet that he will be one of the top 5 players in league history.

Agree with every bit of this. But he will never be MJ, MJ changed the game. Coming straight from high school he probably will surpass Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for the all time scoring champion. Why doesnt noone take that in effect.
Wildcats11 Wrote:Who are you to say that Lebron is or isn't in his prime??? 26-27 is usually when most players hit there prime and even if he is in his prime, he can shoot, pass, dunk, and whatever other thing you want to add better than MJ. Sorry to burst your bubble, BUT LBJ is the best player to ever touch a basketball. :worthy:

Championships Defines an Athlete.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Championships Defines an Athlete.

Ok, So MJ isn't the best ever then. Bill Russell is!! :eyeroll:
Wildcats11 Wrote:Ok, So MJ isn't the best ever then. Bill Russell is!! :eyeroll:

Did i say it Defined The Greatest?
Lebron Is A Super athletic Reggie Miller LMAO>
Lebron all the way
Who would you rather have on your team??
I say James
I started this thread because someone was complaining (in the kobe thread that d wade was better than lebron)because the stats that show kobe to better than lebron was 10 years ago!
theVILLE Wrote:Who would you rather have on your team??
I say James
I started this thread because someone was complaining (in the kobe thread that d wade was better than lebron)because the stats that show kobe to better than lebron was 10 years ago!

In your other post in the kobe/lebron thread u said that stats shows whos better. So as of final stats of last season Dwayne Wade was better then both of them, And Deserved MVP, But BUt. This year Lebron is just killing all stats. The only people close is Carmelo Or Kevin Durant( A 2nd Year Beast.)
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Championships Defines an Athlete.

Champioships define a team, unless its kobe who doesnt know how to pass..
MVP defines an athlete, who won that last year:worthy:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:In your other post in the kobe/lebron thread u said that stats shows whos better. So as of final stats of last season Dwayne Wade was better then both of them, And Deserved MVP, But BUt. This year Lebron is just killing all stats. The only people close is Carmelo Or Kevin Durant( A 2nd Year Beast.)

How did D-Wade deserve MVP
theVILLE Wrote:How did D-Wade deserve MVP

His stats was better last year! Like you said better stats. Better Player.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:His stats was better last year! Like you said better stats. Better Player.

ill gove you that one...but no way does lebron not get it this year!
theVILLE Wrote:Champioships define a team, unless its kobe who doesnt know how to pass..

no answer for this wildkat23
Lebron James hands down... What he does for his team and for his city is unbelievable...
theVILLE Wrote:Champioships define a team, unless its kobe who doesnt know how to pass..
Should have been wade. You just admitted it.

theVILLE Wrote:ill gove you that one...but no way does lebron not get it this year!

Agreed. Hes Dominating every stat.

theVILLE Wrote:no answer for this wildkat23

Are you kidding me. Look above. U agreed that Wade should have been MVP. My Point Is Proven.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Should have been wade. You just admitted it.

Agreed. Hes Dominating every stat.

Are you kidding me. Look above. U agreed that Wade should have been MVP. My Point Is Proven.

I just want you to know, you're one of the biggest morons I've seen on this forum. You obviously have something against LeBron.
WildcatK23.. You obviously don't watch much basketball.. First of all, you mentioned Kevin Durant (2nd year beast).. this is his 3rd year.. And to say championships define an athlete is stupid. Yes you need to win championships to be considered "the best" but he could never win a championship and still be considered 2nd or 3rd. It takes a very good supporting cast to win a championship.. Yes Jordan had it, Kobe had it, most stars have had it. LeBron has a bunch of players that should ride the short bus to the games, and then an old Shaq, and they still have the best record, but unless they make a trade I see a repeat of last year because LBJ can't do it alone. I don't know about being better than MJ, but he will be BY FAR the 2nd to ever play at the end of his career if not 1st. And D Wade was on a team that was weak last year and had about the same stats as LBJ who had the best record in the league. That makes a huge difference in the MVP voting. LeBron is the best in the league, and Kobe a distant 2nd, and then pretty much just everyone else. D Wade and Melo and Durant are probably the rest in the top 5 but Bron and Kobe are way ahead of the others.
Lebron (King James) James
Belfry0304 Wrote:I just want you to know, you're one of the biggest morons I've seen on this forum. You obviously have something against LeBron.

Then you obviously have no clue what your talking about. look at the stats from last year and tell me who had the better year between them. Which is what me and the ville was referring 2. Calling me names isnt getting you anywhere just proves your immature and have nothing better to do. Watch what you call people.

runninrebs21 Wrote:WildcatK23.. You obviously don't watch much basketball.. First of all, you mentioned Kevin Durant (2nd year beast).. this is his 3rd year.. And to say championships define an athlete is stupid. Yes you need to win championships to be considered "the best" but he could never win a championship and still be considered 2nd or 3rd. It takes a very good supporting cast to win a championship.. Yes Jordan had it, Kobe had it, most stars have had it. LeBron has a bunch of players that should ride the short bus to the games, and then an old Shaq, and they still have the best record, but unless they make a trade I see a repeat of last year because LBJ can't do it alone. I don't know about being better than MJ, but he will be BY FAR the 2nd to ever play at the end of his career if not 1st. And D Wade was on a team that was weak last year and had about the same stats as LBJ who had the best record in the league. That makes a huge difference in the MVP voting. LeBron is the best in the league, and Kobe a distant 2nd, and then pretty much just everyone else. D Wade and Melo and Durant are probably the rest in the top 5 but Bron and Kobe are way ahead of the others.

So we should just skips the stats and go straight to the popularity contest?

Lebron is the best player in the league this year. I already said it in this thread or in a previous one. But last year he wasnt. Wade, Lebron, Kobe, now its def lebron this year. and if he wins a championship thats all we are going to hear.

THE KING HAS DONE IT, FINALS MVP.
Seems like a championship is a big deal.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:His stats was better last year! Like you said better stats. Better Player.

theVILLE Wrote:ill gove you that one...but no way does lebron not get it this year!

Smile

People are so insanely crazy over lebron. Sure hes going to win mvp again. But ask Peyton manning if he would rather have another MVP or that super bowl ring.
It isn't his fault he hasn't won a ring yet. It is the management's fault for not getting him ANY help except for an aged Shaq. If they pull of the Amare trade that is supposedly "heating up" you can bet the Cavs will win this year. D Wade did not have a better year last year. They have roughly the same amount of talent as a supporting cast, and they had almost the same stats, except for LeBron won 66 games and Wade won many less. They take that into consideration. Just like if Brooke Lopez was to average 30 points and 15 rebs and 5 blocks a game, and the Nets win 8 games and become the worst team in NBA history, yeah he had impressive stats but it was a team that SUCKED. The heat made the playoffs, but they still sucked. You can argue all you want about D Wade, but anybody that knows anything about basketball will agree that LeBron and Kobe are the 2 best BY FAR in the NBA. D Wade is maybe 3rd, but a DISTANT 3rd. This is no comparison.
runninrebs21 Wrote:It isn't his fault he hasn't won a ring yet. It is the management's fault for not getting him ANY help except for an aged Shaq. If they pull of the Amare trade that is supposedly "heating up" you can bet the Cavs will win this year. D Wade did not have a better year last year. They have roughly the same amount of talent as a supporting cast, and they had almost the same stats, except for LeBron won 66 games and Wade won many less. They take that into consideration. Just like if Brooke Lopez was to average 30 points and 15 rebs and 5 blocks a game, and the Nets win 8 games and become the worst team in NBA history, yeah he had impressive stats but it was a team that SUCKED. The heat made the playoffs, but they still sucked. You can argue all you want about D Wade, but anybody that knows anything about basketball will agree that LeBron and Kobe are the 2 best BY FAR in the NBA. D Wade is maybe 3rd, but a DISTANT 3rd. This is no comparison.

Here you go talking about its not lebrons fault he hasnt won a championship. D wade had the better year stats wise. You cant argue that. You cant argue stats. You cant change them. there done. If they averaged close to the same stats you dont think that wade could have led the cavaliers to 50+ wins? Why is kobe 2nd? he doesnt have outstanding stats? He has 4 rings i believe though. But hey those dont matter.

I can clearly tell that Lebron James is the best player in the league this year. He stands out above everyone.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Then you obviously have no clue what your talking about. look at the stats from last year and tell me who had the better year between them. Which is what me and the ville was referring 2. Calling me names isnt getting you anywhere just proves your immature and have nothing better to do. Watch what you call people.

Yayyyy D-Wade scored a point or two more. I'm not for sure but I would guess Bron had more assists and rebounds. Oh and he lead his team to the best record. He's more a leader than he gets credit for.

and there's nothing to do with immature, I get tired of reading posts that you talk negative about the guy. Does it pain you or something that he is one of the two best basketball players on the planet? Jesus.