Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK/Calipari met yesterday...
DeuceUL Wrote:Right now it seems like UK is either gonna hit a home run (Calipari) or IMO strike-out (Ford).

I agree with that Deuce, If Cal comes UK hits big and if he doesnt and we go for Ford that is deff like striking out. I really have a good feeling bout Calipari will be in Lexington in a day or two named to new head coach of UK.
DeuceUL Wrote:Right now it seems like UK is either gonna hit a home run (Calipari) or IMO strike-out (Ford).

You got it!
MVP2 Wrote:I agree with that Deuce, If Cal comes UK hits big and if he doesnt and we go for Ford that is deff like striking out. I really have a good feeling bout Calipari will be in Lexington in a day or two named to new head coach of UK.

We should know by this evening.
MVP2 Wrote:I agree with that Deuce, If Cal comes UK hits big and if he doesnt and we go for Ford that is deff like striking out. I really have a good feeling bout Calipari will be in Lexington in a day or two named to new head coach of UK.

I hope!
If he brings Wall, Cousins, and Henry I'm cool with it for now. Big Grin
Tin Cup Wrote:We should know by this evening.

That's what I'm hearing as well...
Aslan Wrote:If he brings Wall, Cousins, and Henry I'm cool with it for now. Big Grin

Most likely would just bring Wall and Cousins. Henry has already signed his LOI. They would most likely let him out of it, but there aren't exactly that many spots open at UK.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We may be hearing something by as early as 4 PM according to several reports from Marc Maggard and Matt Jones.

The Kentucky Kernel (UK's Student Newspaper) was told to be on alert for a press conference this afternoon/evening, and most of Memphis' players believe that Calipari to UK is a done deal as he referred to UK as the Notre Dame of College Basketball.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aslan Wrote:If he brings Wall, Cousins, and Henry I'm cool with it for now. Big Grin

I could see Cousins following him, and possibly Wall, but imo no way does Henry come.
alfus21 Wrote:Most likely would just bring Wall and Cousins. Henry has already signed his LOI. They would most likely let him out of it, but there aren't exactly that many spots open at UK.

We would find a spot for him.