Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will Billy Gillispie end up at?
Stardust Wrote:He already has ties to the area, both business as personal. Not unlike what he has in Lexington and Boston, but he does have ties. It's those ties that have been referred to in the most recent blogging. I take blogging with a grain of salt, but Pitino's good friend (one that I dislike) Alan Cutler has inferred that the rumors have validity, but when pressed would make no further comment.

As I said, keep posting it if you feel the need. People are going to mention Pitino's name every year when jobs come open. He has no reason to go to Arizona...
If he wins a title at Lousiville, he has nothing left to prove. I'd be rooting for a loss this weekend....
Stardust Wrote:If he wins a title at Lousiville, he has nothing left to prove. I'd be rooting for a loss this weekend....

This is the dumbest post I've seen you make...
DeuceUL Wrote:This is the dumbest post I've seen you make...

Deuce, he left for Boston why? He is a rebuilder, not a long term guy anywhere. You are very naive if you think a guy like Pitino will retire at Louisville.
For his actions at UK, in ****.
Hopefully somewhere many many miles away...
I've been hearing Texas.
Stardust Wrote:Deuce, he left for Boston why? He is a rebuilder, not a long term guy anywhere. You are very naive if you think a guy like Pitino will retire at Louisville.

And you're naive to think he'd go to Arizona...
well if all the rumors are true i hope he goes back to small time i just dont approve of dehumanizing kids. big question if its true?
I think that Self will give him a job.
UGA or somewhere in Texas.
I wouldn't be surprised to see BG at Georgia, Texas Tech or OK State if Travis Ford becomes the next head coach. BG did inquire about the position when it was open last year.