Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paige Slone
warmachine Wrote:Playing at Cordia SUX!!!!!!!!! Go play on a good team Slone and work harder playing good competition.

Then she better go to Letcher or Breathitt.......
Willie_Mays_Hayes Wrote:Then she better go to Letcher or Breathitt.......

Is she really going to Knott Co. or will she go to Cordia when school starts.
was she at blue chip past weekend.
? i wittnessed an unbelievable amount of talent there at georgetown.
where does one go and find the results of that camp am anxious to see where they ranked some of the states best as well as campers from as far as arizona. it was anounced that it was the best class ever assembled for said camp.any info appreciated =)
She is going to knott central.
Celticsfan Wrote:She is going to knott central.

Any sources?
Id go where I could get some coaching. She goes to Knott she'll never be any better than she is now. May even get worse.
Well she better go to Perry and play for the best coach in the mountains. RANDY NAPIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 600 and some wins and counting. Can you say 600 Dickie Adams or Peggy Moore???????? Didnt think so.
warmachine Wrote:Well she better go to Perry and play for the best coach in the mountains. RANDY NAPIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 600 and some wins and counting. Can you say 600 Dickie Adams or Peggy Moore???????? Didnt think so.

Randy coached 13 years before he ever won a regional title. Neither one of these coaches have coached that long and have already won regional titles. They both can say they won the last four regional tournaments and probably one of them will win it this year.
Concur
I agree with quarterback7. It seems that the girls who leave the 8th grade in Knott Co do not progress like they should. It seems as though their strengths weaken. I do agree to that Dickie and Peggy both are outstanding coaches and put awesome teams on the floor every season.
i heard that paige was going to kcc but Im not for sure could have been a rumor but shes a very good player i think she we do good where ever she goes
This girl is a great talent whenever she shows up to register for a school someone tell us. I heard that its down between KCC and Cordia.
I think Paige is just going to be home schooled like Tim Tebow and play for Cordia.
Paige registered at KCC yesterday so it looks like she is going to KCC.
fanatic11 Wrote:Paige registered at KCC yesterday so it looks like she is going to KCC.

from what i've heard she went and registered at both schools. so looks like she has still not made up her mind.
So she has decided against staying back in the 8th grade?? probably the best choice for her to just move on and not have to sit out a year.
If she goes to Knott Co then that puts them second in the district behind us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Knott would be second anyway.
So where is Paige attending school.
I would bet Knott. We played them this summer and she makes them a better team, but she did not yet seem comfortable with her role on the team. I think it to be a lot different than it was at Cordia. With time though she will be a great fit there.
staying at same school would be a good choice!!!!
Anyone comfirm where she is at?? KCC or Cordia?
I believe she is at KCC
So where did she end up at cordia nation?
Peoples she Shot 194 out of 570 last year for 34% from the field.
Can You say BALLHOG. & shes only 59% in free throws.
What other coach in America would let her get away with such
pitiful sad shooting. On a decent team with Good players She would for real
get used to the bench. Come on people there are plenty really good players out there to brag about but please bring there stats with you.
She has no size and for real needs to learn basic fundamentals of passing, and also bring up her sad stats. then maybe,maybe, we can all celebrate her as much as the worlds best as her family obviously on here does.
Not downing anyone and I don't know anything about her stats but all I heard was how good of a player she is. I watched her about five or six times during the summer just to see if she was as good as everbody said and I was not impressed, she didn't look like near the player I had heard about. I know she is young but please don't build her up to something she is not.
justabballfan Wrote:Not downing anyone and I don't know anything about her stats but all I heard was how good of a player she is. I watched her about five or six times during the summer just to see if she was as good as everbody said and I was not impressed, she didn't look like near the player I had heard about. I know she is young but please don't build her up to something she is not.

You need to reevaluate, she's impressive. I watched her some this summer and she seemed a little timid at worst and that was because she was playing against boys, not wanting to make them look too bad. lol
alleycat53 Wrote:You need to reevaluate, she's impressive. I watched her some this summer and she seemed a little timid at worst and that was because she was playing against boys, not wanting to make them look too bad. lol

Don't think I need to reevaluate anything the games I watched was against girls her age or younger and I think you watched some of the same games I did. I just call them like I see them not the way I wish they were. I'm pretty sure if she could have made them look bad she would have don't you? Confusedhh:
The kid can play.
Benchwarmer Wrote:The kid can play.

statistics dont lie...shes a decent player.. as are many many others.
i saw her play several times. shes not all that. lets be real.
I seen her play this summer, I think she is as good as she wants to be. I think she could take over a game, but she worked the ball around reel well.