Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paige Slone
How Does Everyone Think She Is Going To Do In High School, Shes Done Great So Far, Already Passed 1000 Points As An 8th Grader, Thats Crazy!
I hope she goes somewhere where she will get loads of playing time as a freshman. I say stay at Cordia.
I heard she was still going to be at Hindman Elem. next year. Is she still going to be held back in the 8th grade and not play high schoo ball for a year?
mountain hoops guru Wrote:I heard she was still going to be at Hindman Elem. next year. Is she still going to be held back in the 8th grade and not play high schoo ball for a year?

I heard the same. Good Luck Paige!
Wow, 1,000 points already and not even in HS??? That is awesome
The Girl Is A Freak, Shes A Scoring Machine, She Has One Of The Sickest Crossovers Ever
I too hope she goes somewhere that can harvest her talents into something more amazing than she already is. If she is held back a year, it wouldn't surprise me, most parents nowdays are jumping on that bandwagon. But I hope she sees an amazing high school career no matter what she goes. Any team can find a spot for a girl who can score like that. I'm expecting a fantastic college player out of her if she progresses like she has thusfar.
How many years has she been playing on the High School team?
This girl is amazing.
MisterPerfect Wrote:How many years has she been playing on the High School team?

She played her 7th and 8th grade years...this being her 8th. She is the best 8th grader that I have ever seen. She needs to go somewhere to where she can score a lot of points. Paige needs to stay at Cordia but I wish her goodluck where ever she goes.
She and Rankin from PCC would make a good duo in the years to come..
She can move on down here to Breathitt and she and Kendell can play together.
Her and Kendall would be the dynamic duo. Her dad teaches at Jackson City so I am sure he can drop her off at the bottom of the hill each day.
If she could go to Breathitt then I would they play in the biggest Holiday Tournys and play a great schedule for a Mountain Team. Playing with Kendall for 3 years would only help Paige as a basketball player Kendall is a great player just as Paige and with them 2 Breathitt would have 2 of the best guards in the state for the next 3 years. If Paige's parents want whats best for her they will send her to Breathitt if you want a chance to be looked at by a lot of colleges then the sweet 16 is how to do it and no one in the 14th region knows how to get there like Breathitt.
She and Kendell could bring a state championship to Breathitt in a different sport than football. Even maybe a couple before these two are done. I had no knowledge that her dad taught at Jackson City. Would she have to sit out a year because of her years playing varsity or would she be able to set right in and play?
Paige is a super-athlete. Can't wait to see her progress in High School.
Yeah she could do that but who knows, thats very true her and kedell would make a good duo, i just hope she keeps the work up!
She needs to come to Sheldon Clark and play at least two years with the Booth girl and all that young talent they have and with Rice doing the coaching they could win both a Class A and Sweet 16 state titleTongueirateSho
great ball player needs to go to a better school then cordia to get noticed
Where she go to grade school at Cordia??
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Where she go to grade school at Cordia??

She actually goes to grade school at Hindman. I can easily see her in a Patriots uniform next year.
If she was to come to Breathitt both her and Kendell would get some big time exposure.
Hitman7 Wrote:Her and Kendall would be the dynamic duo. Her dad teaches at Jackson City so I am sure he can drop her off at the bottom of the hill each day.

Who is her dad at Jackson City? I use to go there, but dont remember her.
bobcatsrno1 Wrote:Who is her dad at Jackson City? I use to go there, but dont remember her.

Greg Stacy.
MVP2 Wrote:Greg Stacy.

Wow! I didnt know that. Different last names through me off. I remember Mr. Stacy and Mr. Banks use to do nothing but play ball during school.
bhs09 Wrote:great ball player needs to go to a better school then cordia to get noticed

Cordia has already been contacted by several D-1 schools......requesting information about Paige.....what makes you think she has to go to a better school than Cordia to get noticed.....she is getting noticed because she plays at CORDIA!!!!!
She isn't going to be seen playing for Cordia, who are they going to play outside the 14 region no one. She is never going to go to the state playing for Cordia so I guess Pat Summit is just going to come watch Cordia and Jenkins play in Jenkins thats going to happen. It's about doing what is best for your child when it comes to someone of that talent level it's nothing against Cordia it's just something that her family needs to do.
Willie_Mays_Hayes Wrote:Cordia has already been contacted by several D-1 schools......requesting information about Paige.....what makes you think she has to go to a better school than Cordia to get noticed.....she is getting noticed because she plays at CORDIA!!!!!

Nothing against Paige Slone, I think she is going to a very good player if she keeps working, but I dont she will ever have the size or strength for D-1.
It is official, Paige Slone is going to Perry County Central next season.
Hitman7 Wrote:It is official, Paige Slone is going to Perry County Central next season.

Thats a lie. Quit trying to start rumors that are not true. As far as some of the other post, she is getting looked at while playing at Cordia. She is able to get to score a lot and that is getting her noticed. At bigger schools like PCC and KCC, she won't have as much freedom because of the other girls abilities. If she does go to a different school, her best bet would be Breathitt because she will get looked at their a lot more then she would at PCC and Knott.