Poll: UK 2009/2010 Expectations?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
25+ Wins; SEC Champs; 1-4 Seed in NCAA Tourney
43.33%
21-25 Wins; Finish within the top 4 in SEC; 4-8 Seed in NCAA Tourney
46.67%
18-20 Wins; Sub-par Finish in SEC; 9-13 Seed in NCAA Tourney Maybe NIT
10.00%
10-18 Wins; Finish at the Bottom of SEC; Goto NIT or Not Even Participate in the Post-Season
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Basketball 09/10?
beasy_bo Wrote:how big is pilgrim? cause i would think BCG would rather have PP at the 4 and orton at the 5 but who knows what he wants sometimes right? i'd put pilgrim at the 3 personally.

He's 6'8 and weights 223 pounds.
zulu Wrote:If Porter returns as our starting PG we will be lucky to make the NIT. Billy G had better have a good PG coming in or we are in the same shape and with NO improvement.

Porter isn't that bad. He can dribble well and can shot half of the time; he also has a lot of experience. He will probably start as point guard and be taken out frequently.
Legacy 6o6 Wrote:Porter isn't that bad. He can dribble well and can shot half of the time; he also has a lot of experience. He will probably start as point guard and be taken out frequently.

I agree, he wont get as much playing time as he got this year.
rallo316 Wrote:be fine as long as BCG is there.

Explain
beasy_bo Wrote:how big is pilgrim? cause i would think BCG would rather have PP at the 4 and orton at the 5 but who knows what he wants sometimes right? i'd put pilgrim at the 3 personally.

Like MP said, he is 6'8.

He is extremely athletic and shoots the ball very well. During his time at UK he will receive time at the 3 & 4.