Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawks
I'll second that one. Belfry will win both. Tongueirate04:
"Phoenix" Wrote:Then he should probably be prepared for a disappointment. I don't think he'll win district or region.
You go ahead and do that Hulk b/c your not going to get any where with it... The only reason you would even do that is b/c your scared of the Pike County Central basketball teams and you are afraid that your going to get beat by them it's fear my friend... Oh and by the way Paige is practicing...SO you sit over there at Pond Creek and think what you want b/c your just another biased fan on this web site...
We will be in the finals...see ya there...NOT

:Skull03:
How many illegal players do we have? NONE
You guys have K. Lowe who was once a Pirate and K.Johnson who never moved. Looks like I have plenty to report. It's good to see P. Lowe where she needs to be. This may teach her a lesson. Doubt it. Bad ATTITUDE.:ChairHit:
:AngelPray Needs to be a good girl.:moon:

Moon can take care of Haley and Deskins will put a lid on K. Lowe. That's all they have. The rest are grade school girls.:wieghts:

"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:You go ahead and do that Hulk b/c your not going to get any where with it... The only reason you would even do that is b/c your scared of the Pike County Central basketball teams and you are afraid that your going to get beat by them it's fear my friend... Oh and by the way Paige is practicing...SO you sit over there at Pond Creek and think what you want b/c your just another biased fan on this web site...
The thing to do is just play.....I know most of these girls, and they have complained about every coach that they have had, no matter the sport....Fact of the matter is, you guys played like it was just a game last year, like you were too good, so if you want it to be different, make it that way and play hard.

Im with you about the coaching decision though, I wish it would have been someone different, and you know who I mean....But at this point, there is not much to do but play for each other, especially the seniors.
and by the way......PC, no matter how many problems, will beat Belfry....It has never been much of a problem, and shouldnt be this year either.
For one Kayla Lowe lives in the Pike Central District so that is a shot argument...K. Johnson to my knowlege but i could b wrong...never played in a varsity game last season...You would not b worried about all these girls even playing if you had total and complete faith in your team...I will tell you that i did not agree in the coaching change at first but now i have to agree with it b/c Tussey had changed her coaching habits completly from the earlier teams that she coached such as the first team she took to the regional championship im friends with Tussey and i have the most respect for her than anyone but she knows she had changed the way that she had coached...but we will see what happens once the season starts which is next week...
"Smokey" Wrote:and by the way......PC, no matter how many problems, will beat Belfry....It has never been much of a problem, and shouldnt be this year either.

If it never has been much of a problem, are you forgetting the two games PC lost to Belfry last year? Regular season, District Championship.
Hulk,
You are a very big person to get on a message board and post things about 15-16 yr. old girls' behavior. I couldn't care less what any of your other opinions are based on the fact that you would drag a young girl's name through the mud. If you have something against Paige Lowe or how bad her behavior is, then maybe you need to talk to her like a MATURE person would. Otherwise, your opinions on the way she lives her life are irrelevant and need to stay off of this site that is intended to be used to talk about HS Athletics.
i think that Central will have some trouble with Belfry this season...but we will just have to wait and see...
You're right. I just didn't to see attitude in a good player. I'll lay off. Good Luck Central.
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:i think that Central will have some trouble with Belfry this season...but we will just have to wait and see...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:You go ahead and do that Hulk b/c your not going to get any where with it... The only reason you would even do that is b/c your scared of the Pike County Central basketball teams and you are afraid that your going to get beat by them it's fear my friend... Oh and by the way Paige is practicing...SO you sit over there at Pond Creek and think what you want b/c your just another biased fan on this web site...

Couldn't have said it better my friend! :theman:
PC will win the region. They have more talent than everyone else..just like every year Tussey had them. Only this year they will be in shape, have a focus and someone on the bench that knows there is a game going on in front of them, which will be enough in itself for their talent to take care of everyone

Change of coach was bad timing but not necessarily a bad move...if you know antything about this situation at all then you know that the kids have been calling the shots in that program for the last few years and trying to do the same now that she is gone(heck this time last year they were trying to get HER fired !!)..SV set the precedent for this type of player problem last year with their girls coach being fired by the kids...IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THEN PLAY...IF YOU WANT TO GO THEN GO..IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS YOU PROBABLY ARENT THAT IMPORTANT TO THE LONG TERM PROGRAM ANYWAY !!

IF YOU WILL QUIT THEM NOW THEN YOU WILL QUIT THEM IN THE REGION FINALS DOWN 3 POINTS AND LITTLE TIME ON THE CLOCK !!

BE GONE WITH YOU !!
Well...as of now all the girls love the new coach. There are thought, just a few bad apples. I think they now realize what a great person...let alone what a great coach Butcher is! He is going to be great. I am glad that the principle chose him.
Guys... try to keep the arguing down and keep it on topic... thanks
"turtle" Wrote:PC will win the region. They have more talent than everyone else..just like every year Tussey had them. Only this year they will be in shape, have a focus and someone on the bench that knows there is a game going on in front of them, which will be enough in itself for their talent to take care of everyone

Change of coach was bad timing but not necessarily a bad move...if you know antything about this situation at all then you know that the kids have been calling the shots in that program for the last few years and trying to do the same now that she is gone(heck this time last year they were trying to get HER fired !!)..SV set the precedent for this type of player problem last year with their girls coach being fired by the kids...IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THEN PLAY...IF YOU WANT TO GO THEN GO..IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS YOU PROBABLY ARENT THAT IMPORTANT TO THE LONG TERM PROGRAM ANYWAY !!

IF YOU WILL QUIT THEM NOW THEN YOU WILL QUIT THEM IN THE REGION FINALS DOWN 3 POINTS AND LITTLE TIME ON THE CLOCK !!

BE GONE WITH YOU !!

You said that very well great great insight turtle...
i respect your opion Turtle but i have to disagree PC doesnt have 5 better starters than Magoffin seen both play this year dont really care just my observation
I think that PC will be decently good despite all the facts about the coaching staff..I have heard various amounts of rumors though and if they are true im not to sure for a good season for pcc...
We will see tonight how good Central is they play Allen Central tonight may not be the best of competion to compare to but we can still see how deep on the bench they are and how they have conformed to Butchers style...