Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 2009
TheHamptons Wrote:You know djcool, you're pretty hard on bh. Yes he's made some mistakes, we all have, right? But just so you know, people move on and they get past hardships and that is (hopefully) what this fellow has done.

I'm not that close to bh, I show him and the Pikeville Football Community support as often as I can, that's just the right thing to do. As far as I can tell, he's got a good head on his shoulders, comes from a good family, seems to be settled down with a very lovely gal, and appears in church on most Sunday mornings. Now, if things are going on that we aren't aware of that could potentially cause harm to our kids and our school district, then it will come out, and our program will deal with it. The Howards didn't "make" Pikeville Football, Pikeville and the kids here are what made those accomplishments, over time we will be fine either way. But as for now, let's support this young staff and be positive about the future.

FYI thehamptons, what in the world does "a lovely gal' have to do with anything? I've read a few of your posts and you seem to almost always mention her, frankly that's a little weird to me. And who cares if he has a hot gfriend, that don't mean he can coach, or even that he's a good person!
DJCOOL Wrote:you do have a loser for a hc.

:zzz:

Bad Hair day.:popcorn:
Big Five-0- Wrote:Bad Hair day.:popcorn:
More like that time if the month. LOL!
And how many games have you coached and won?
Well thats enough for this thread.

IF any of you want to start a new thread about Pikeville football in 2009 feel free.