Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's going to be the best team next year?
I would have to say Belfry
of course everyone says belfry because your from belfry. Im not asking in this in a mean way or a sarcastic way im just asking you do you look at anything or do you just determine that belfry is going to win. Im not saying russell is going to win from all i know russell could suck and belfry could end up blowing it who knows. BUt can we at least have some more people say another team might do better
Magoffin Co will have the best team next year. They return everyone and #3 Lakayla Johnon is the best returning player in the region.
JC has two rising stars. One wearing the #6 (Katy King) and #3 (Alyssa Johnson). And #2 sophomore Tiffany Lemaster has an outstanding jumping ability.
east ridge will be alright
Allen Central lost a lot and I don't think they will be a powerhouse next year like they have been in the past.
East Ridge will be decent, I don't look for them to contend for region, or district for that matter though.
Pikeville is who people should be looking out for, they only lost one player- and even though she was very good they have players who can make up for her.
Belfry will still be really good, they just won't have the fire power from Thacker.
PCCHS will step up next year.
Nobody's gonna expect it either.
Need to start a new thread on this for 09 season.
I see mostly 15th region teams, so I am going to put LCC in there. They will be right in the middle of it next year. I think this year we peak at times, but I think with the coach being the basketball coach, I just think Coach Adams will have these girls ready.
I don't see Belfry winning their Region next year. They've lost their best player. If I had to choose, I'd probably pick Johnson Central. They lost some good players, yet they had some pretty good underclassmen last year. I would include Magoffin County, but I looked at their roster and learned they lost 7 seniors! Pikeville should also be good, but it'll probably take them a few years to be able to win the region.
In that region it will be Belfry until someone knocks them off. The next in line IMO is Allen Central.
This thread is really old. Move on to the new one.