Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's going to be the best team next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
?????????????????
I'd say Belfry again....
how many players is belfry goin to b losin?
i'm not sure....
oh well i think sf will have an alright team cause i mean they have Billie Stumbo,Amber Tackett,Trista Dameron,and many more...
what about danielle tackett and sam isaac...and the upcomin freshamean and sophmores???
well true..i did say many more tho... they are very good players to.... i think that many of sf players have great skills in volleyball...and not only is it danillle sam billie amber and trista theres alot more like brittany little alley daniels and lil ashley castle and bailey
And everyone of them have to work hard in the off season and push each other since they have six seniors leaving and Starters Amber and Steph Slone (started over half the games ) coming back. a lot of playing time will be up in the air and it depends on who wants it more and who is working harder and who wants to be a starter more.
i agree wit u littlej.... every 1 will have to step up this yr..
i think sf will have the best team cause these girls have played together for awhile now and steph slone was one of the best younger players til her injury
"littlej" Wrote:And everyone of them have to work hard in the off season and push each other since they have six seniors leaving and Starters Amber and Steph Slone (started over half the games ) coming back. a lot of playing time will be up in the air and it depends on who wants it more and who is working harder and who wants to be a starter more.

Very well stated littlej!
Belfry Should Be The Best Team Again Next Year. Johnson Central Returns A Lot Of Underclassman, So They Could Make It Interesting. The South Floyd Raiders Lose 6 seniors. There Will Be A Lot Of Playing Time Up For Grabs Next Year. Their Freshman And Junior Varsity Seems To Be On On Solid Footing, But The Girls Have To Realize That Varsity Competion Is A "Whole Nother Ballgame". The Amount Of Playing Time Will Be Directly Related To The Amount Of Time Spent In The Off Season Improving Themselves. Should Be Interesting Next Year To See Who Actually "WORKED" During The Off Season. :wieghts:
belfry again
I'd pick either SF or Belfry...Good luck to all the teams!
I think Johnson Central will have a good team next year...
"raidervolley" Wrote:how many players is belfry goin to b losin?

Belfry loses four starters...three hitters and a setter. They return one hitter, one setter and two DS's.
Belfry
Belfry will have a good team
I think Belfry loses 4 seniors. For some reason, it hasn't seemed to effect Belfry that much with seniors graduating. They still have an awesome team.:Cheerlead
Allen Central will have the best team
I think that South Floyd has a stronger team bond than most teams do. So that alone will make the team better.
Who all is AC losing this year?
Prestonsburg
Johnson Central will be strong. Don't forget about Magoffin County...very good hitter in #3 Johnson.
Well I think schs because they had a few freshman and sophmore and juniors that start.. I think schs will be very very dominate.......:redboxer:
Belfry. Winning tradition here.
We all know who will have the top team in the region-------BELFRY
South Floyd should be pretty good they have some good players comin back an a good coachin staff.
SF should be
Jc should be one of the top teams in the region. They have some pretty good young players that will step up next year.
"jcvolleychicks" Wrote:Jc should be one of the top teams in the region. They have some pretty good young players that will step up next year.

The team to beat along with A.C....best jv teams this year and well coached.
Pages: 1 2