•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 51 - Perry Co. Central 36
Wow there are so many ignorant people on here. First of all we beat Hazard without Stuart so no excuses for Hazard and Perry barely beat us without Stuart and had home court advantage. If Knott would have played with the same intensity they played Hazard with then they destroy Perry as well. Just keep your little cross town rivalry because you have nothing to gain whereas we're playing with you guys without the 3rd best player in the region.
u wont return mine....................
Card_Fan Wrote:Wow there are so many ignorant people on here. First of all we beat Hazard without Stuart so no excuses for Hazard and Perry barely beat us without Stuart and had home court advantage. If Knott would have played with the same intensity they played Hazard with then they destroy Perry as well. Just keep your little cross town rivalry because you have nothing to gain whereas we're playing with you guys without the 3rd best player in the region.

:moon:
Card_Fan Wrote:Wow there are so many ignorant people on here. First of all we beat Hazard without Stuart so no excuses for Hazard and Perry barely beat us without Stuart and had home court advantage. If Knott would have played with the same intensity they played Hazard with then they destroy Perry as well. Just keep your little cross town rivalry because you have nothing to gain whereas we're playing with you guys without the 3rd best player in the region.

We lead the whole game and beat you by 12. More than barely beat KCC. The reason Knott didnt play with that intensity was cus they got punched in the mouth early due to PCC getting off to a good start and never fully responded. I really hope Stewart is back so there will HOPEFULLY be no more excuses from you guys.
Vertical Wrote:Private Message Me I Would Love To Play You Some where

I love scrubs
By the way, Whitaker played a great game tonight, He made everything he did look easy. He is defiantly number two in the region.

That little cross town rivalry has produced the 14th region champ about 9 or 10 of the last 12 years if not more.
Overrated Wrote:By the way, Whitaker played a great game tonight, He made everything he did look easy. He is defiantly number two in the region.

who is number one in your mind
Overrated Wrote:By the way, Whitaker played a great game tonight, He made everything he did look easy. He is defiantly number two in the region.

He def played a good game. Can't argue that. Klay Maggard also played big for the Dores. PCC just couldnt get him many touches.
Aslan Wrote:He def played a good game. Can't argue that. Klay Maggard also played big for the Dores. PCC just couldnt get him many touches.

True, Robert Warren played REAL GOOD defense on him tonight, Especially early.
lol...who needs television when you have this.. I might cancel my dish network
House Wrote:lol...who needs television when you have this.. I might cancel my dish network

itd save about 400$..lol
Well since Perry and Hazard are so good then why are they playing cupcake schedules?
Wait......what???????? Perry plays a cupcake schedule tell me where you get this.
Card_Fan Wrote:Well since Perry and Hazard are so good then why are they playing cupcake schedules?

No schedule is a cupcake schedule with the big bad Patriots on there
Overrated Wrote:True, Robert Warren played REAL GOOD defense on him tonight, Especially early.

Klay still had 19, and Warren did play some solid D. Hazards guards ate both the Amis's alive. We couldnt handle the press.
Card_Fan Wrote:Well since Perry and Hazard are so good then why are they playing cupcake schedules?

Very True

What are you talking about? Look at both the teams schedules. Several tough teams on there.
chris could not get his shot off at all tonight thats part of the reason the 'dores lost
Aslan Wrote:Klay still had 19, and Warren did play some solid D. Hazards guards ate both the Amis's alive. We couldnt handle the press.

Im not downing Klay, But it was a quite 19 points, But in a lose its all quite I guess. I cant wait til KCC,PCC or Hazard play on a neutral site. It will be fun.
Overrated Wrote:Im not downing Klay, But it was a quite 19 points, But in a lose its all quite I guess. I cant wait til KCC,PCC or Hazard play on a neutral site. It will be fun.

Gotcha. I agree.
Aslan Wrote:What are you talking about? Look at both the teams schedules. Several tough teams on there.

OK compare the amount of teams on each schedule that are or have been ranked in the top 25 or mountain top ten. Knott has played alot more of those teams than Hazard or Perry.
Card_Fan Wrote:OK compare the amount of teams on each schedule that are or have been ranked in the top 25 or mountain top ten. Knott has played alot more of those teams than Hazard or Perry.

You'll have to name those for me.
King360, Aslan, you guys are jokes. I don't know why PCC would want you two as fans. Knott Co. sure wouldn't, and I am glad you aren't! All you guys do is start trouble. Why don't you guys just go on another thread and be an embarrassment to the Commodores somewhere else.

PCC, you deserve way better than these two.

:howdy: You are working your way into a a rivalry where it will soon be Hazard and KCC on one side and PCC on the other.
Congrats Hazard on a good win, sounds like the 14th is unpredictable when it comes to picking games. On a side not, I dont think KCC was anywhere on the court during this game, so they shouldnt be mentioned in this thread.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Card_Fan Wrote:OK compare the amount of teams on each schedule that are or have been ranked in the top 25 or mountain top ten. Knott has played alot more of those teams than Hazard or Perry.

I see SV and Boone Co. Perry played Boone and play SV later.
House Wrote:You'll have to name those for me.

he is telling the truth.

Boone Co.

Mason Co.

Shelby Valley

Hazard

etc.
PATS2011 Wrote:King360, Aslan, you guys are jokes. I don't know why PCC would want you two as fans. Knott Co. sure wouldn't, and I am glad you aren't! All you guys do is start trouble. Why don't you guys just go on another thread and be an embarrassment to the Commodores somewhere else.

:howdy: You are working your way into a a rivalry where it will soon be Hazard and KCC on one side and PCC on the other.

Dont Be HatinCool...seems to me like knotts fans are startin the trouble
PATS2011 Wrote:King360, Aslan, you guys are jokes. I don't know why PCC would want you two as fans. Knott Co. sure wouldn't, and I am glad you aren't! All you guys do is start trouble. Why don't you guys just go on another thread and be an embarrassment to the Commodores somewhere else.

Last time I checked this was a Hazard/PCC thread.
king360 Wrote:Dont Be HatinCool

Just for once please be realistic here, don't turn this into one big joke.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next