•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 51 - Perry Co. Central 36
king360 Wrote:see gonna fight you..lol..but away from the arguaing who yall play?

Guys, I am leaving this thread for good this time. I hope you can sort it out. See you on the 29th.

GO PATS!
king360 Wrote:see gonna fight you..lol..but away from the arguaing who yall play?

i told them to come watch not fight idiot
we play cordia at cordia i would love to see you there
House Wrote:I myself am excited about this BJ Combs kid. I think there's a bright future there.

i agree. this kid is very impressive!
Vertical Wrote:i do..come watch tomorrow if you like..be sure to show me where u are sitting tho

Youll probaby get some scub time for the JV tomar.
PATS2011 Wrote:Guys, I am leaving this thread for good this time. I hope you can sort it out. See you on the 29th.

GO PATS!

Cant sort out what you destroyed PATSSSSS
Aslan Wrote:Youll probaby get some scub time for the JV tomar.

i am soooo sure lol..but like i said come watch and then we can talk about it
Vertical Wrote:i am soooo sure lol..but like i said come watch and then we can talk about it

:lmao:
ladypatriot55 Wrote:i agree. this kid is very impressive!

Hazard has a strong JV coming up. Good luck to him and the others. Maybe they can continue Bulldog success after the current ones move on. Whitaker played well tonight, as did warren. Two great players. Jones and warren did great on the boards.

But it's late so I have to go. Congrats Hazard! You guys deserve it.
Vertical Wrote:i am soooo sure lol..but like i said come watch and then we can talk about it

Don't know if i really wana waste that much gas going to Cordia, but I guess seeing you guys get upset would be fun.
Aslan Wrote:Don't know if i really wana waste that much gas going to Cordia, but I guess seeing you guys get upset would be fun.

well just come on over...ill pay your way in if you would like haha..
Vertical Wrote:well just come on over...ill pay your way in if you would like haha..

mine too?
Vertical Wrote:well just come on over...ill pay your way in if you would like haha..

Sounds good.
king360 Wrote:mine too?

Sureee..Wouldnt mind it a bit
Vertical Wrote:Sureee..Wouldnt mind it a bit

YESSSS!!!TongueirateSho ...lol
Vertical Wrote:Sureee..Wouldnt mind it a bit

Good, not so sure why you want me to come to the game so bad tho.
Aslan Wrote:Good, not so sure why you want me to come to the game so bad tho.

Why not, He's willing to pay your way in to watch the best player in the region[Tate Cox]. You can't beat that.
Overrated Wrote:Why not, He's willing to pay your way in to watch the best player in the region[Tate Cox]. You can't beat that.

LOL true. Just weird.
ELDEN DAD OF SKEOW really about all i got to say...so many knott co. people for a perry/hazard final thread
House Wrote:It started off good blue-n-gold, but pats2011 and a couple more ended up making it all about kCC.

Vertical was the first person to bring up KCC, post 27.
Closed!
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)