•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 2009
I have also heard that the Transfer from Rowan County will be at South Floyd moved in and ready to practice July 1st
thats also what I've been told
Anybody know where they are doing there camp at this year?
Im not sure. I'd like to see them go some wheres this year since they had it at their school last year.
yeah id love to see them go some wheres having camp 5 minutes away from your house just doesnt make sense to me
I havent heard, Id like to see them go to someplace where all the powerhouses go where they can get some good play against the best teams around the state.
Yeah, that'd be nice
it would ne nice for the players, if you wana be the best you gotta play the best, and it would have a good impact on there season id think
i think your right id love to see them go to camp with some big name schools the scrimmages would help them a H**l of a whole lot
Why havent SF been passing? How many do they have in the weightroom? I heard numbers were down real bad.
there numbers arent that great and they have been passing just with the team though doin 7on 7on between them
JJuiice Wrote:I have also heard that the Transfer from Rowan County will be at South Floyd moved in and ready to practice July 1st

Isnt July 1st in the dead period? If so thats a bad move on SF's part...
South Floyd will do alright, if they get the kids out they will always bring a competive team to the table.
Real Badman Wrote:Isnt July 1st in the dead period? If so thats a bad move on SF's part...

How is that a bad move just cause hes gonna miss passing league cause that's the only thing hes gonna be missing out on
I think they'll be alright this season.
So it looks as if the struggle will continue for South Floyd..Best of Luck Raiders!
Passing leauge dont mean much. when dead period ends thats when practices will be going on and hopefully they will get kids out and get in the weight room and get ready for the season in 09'.... They will be fine
Damageplan6604 Wrote:How is that a bad move just cause hes gonna miss passing league cause that's the only thing hes gonna be missing out on

I was talking about south floyd practicing on july 1st. KHSAA is very clear no athletic practices or events can be held during the dead peroid.
Real Badman Wrote:I was talking about south floyd practicing on july 1st. KHSAA is very clear no athletic practices or events can be held during the dead peroid.

ohhh i see what your saying but no south floyd wont be practicing they was just saying that he will be transfered a student at south floyd july 1st
The transfer will be moved in July first and enrolled up there thats whats i meant, he wont be practicing untill DP is over like ne other player lol
Does anybody know anything about their schedule?
I know they have Berea on there as a new oppenent
i have heard rumors that Berea was on there i didnt know forsure or not though
Berea is a very tough team. How many is lifting right now?
Aug 28, 09Magoffin Countyhome7:30 PM
Sep 11, 09Paintsvilleaway7:30 PM
Sep 25, 09East Ridgehome7:30 PM
Oct 2, 09Betsy Layneaway7:30 PM
Oct 9, 09Pikevillehome7:30 PM
Oct 16, 09Allen Centralaway7:30 PM

Thats all they got on the KHSAA Scoreboard
IMO i think raiders may upset phelps b/c they also will have another down year but BL looks alot better on the offensive side this year...they tied Pikeville in the passing league game so i dont think raiders will have and answer for the bobcats big offensive weapons
so whats every bodies opinion on there record this year
least 5-5
I see losses to Magoffin, Paintsville, East Ridge, and Pikeville. But I cant make a decision until I see the rest of there schedule.
SF didnt impress a lot of people last year but from what ive seen these boys are wanting to play and they got a lot of talent there i see them turning there team completely around this season
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next