•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 2009
Who the Wide Reciver that looked like a lineman?...Might have been a Tight End?
prob talkin bout ray jones
I dont know I seen him catch a pass at ER...He looked like a Tackle running a route haha.
yea and fell on like the 1/2 yard line lol
1underarmour1 Wrote:mitch was a good fullback and will b tough to stop next year he was also a good defensive player who would hit anyone

He might hit anyone but from what I seen he forgets to hold onto the ball on occasions.:dontthink
JackFrost Wrote:He might hit anyone but from what I seen he forgets to hold onto the ball on occasions.:dontthink

I agree he isnt very secure with the ball i would rather have meade 10 to 1.

You have just been hit by the Hard Hitter52!!!!!
meade is better but if he dont play mitch is a good back...
I was just saying in case Meade don't play they will have Mitch.
yea same here remorcefull raider..
I think the Radiers have enough talent to have a pretty good season but the thing about it in Hi Hat they always give up to easy.
BigDaddy7408 Wrote:I think the Radiers have enough talent to have a pretty good season but the thing about it in Hi Hat they always give up to easy.

That is true alot of SF teams from the past get down by a touchdown or two right off the bat and they tend to give up but i dont see the raiders bein in many games this year maybe win 2 games if that...

you have just been hit by the Hard Hitter52!!!
how many are in the weight room
ahh 2 winning games would be an improvement for the raiders...theres bout 15-20 im not exactly sure but around that in the weight room right now
1underarmour1 Wrote:ahh 2 winning games would be an improvement for the raiders...theres bout 15-20 im not exactly sure but around that in the weight room right now

Usually SF will have a bunch out to lift but most of them never comes out when season rolles around...

you have just been hit by the Hard Hitter52!!!!!
yea thats true.....
i think they will win one or two games at the most
they wont b a great team but they will surprise a few people...
SF will do good this year cant judge a team by how they did last year there gonna have a good team with the returning players an the upcoming freshman
i think will be really good i see us going 7 3
JT ALMIGHTY Wrote:i think will be really good i see us going 7 3

not if there isnt any linemen come out thats whats gonna hurt the offense the most
Heard they were getting some new players
they are gettin some new players out and got allot of last years young players a little expirience under their belt....should have a better season
they have got a couple of athletic backs out this yr that havent played this yr. They also got a couple new lineman , which they need badly. They get Bobby Meade back this yr and I have also been told they are gettin a Rowan County transfer who from what I hear is pretty good.
SF got Tyler Moore back... hes a great athlete...Wherever coach puts him he will do big things for the Raiders this year.. QB - RB - WR Dnt matter with his athleticism.... i look for the raiders to have a big time year , surprise alot of people, and with the transfer from Rowan County coming will make it better for the Raiders in 09
I see them winning four games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
i see SF winning more than four games and yes they are getting a good athlete from rowan county hes a qb should be fun watching who gets it out of him and moore lol their both great athletes and they will both start either way
I hope you are right. I love it when small schools do good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Will Tommy Joe Hall return to the team this year? I noticed he played baseball this year after sitting out for 4 years.
Who they got on their schedule?
I also see both of them starting just depends how the offense will be ran the best with them 2 on the field.Tommy Joe won't be playing this year, he's focusing on basketball. And about the schedule I know they got Berea this year for a first.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next