•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 2009
Who is the first scrimmage against and where is it?
JackFrost Wrote:Who is the first scrimmage against and where is it?

I think Ervington, Va. and its the 14th @ home.
How good of a team are they?
When is the first game for South Floyd? The Grundy game, is it a home game or away or neutral?
what happen to freddie ousley??i heard he had to quit cause of last years grades
jammin' jamey Wrote:When is the first game for South Floyd? The Grundy game, is it a home game or away or neutral?

Not entirely sure but I believe its a game in East Ridges Teco Bowl Kickoff Classic game. Dont take my word for it just yet.
who is the first time players coming out and what do they look like in practice
How is everything going? I heard Jody was walking on a cane, is he alright? He will be in my prayers if something is wrong. Seen him at BP over Mcdowell. Didnt talk to him, just saw him. Maybe some players can inform us.
betsylaynealum Wrote:How is everything going? I heard Jody was walking on a cane, is he alright? He will be in my prayers if something is wrong. Seen him at BP over Mcdowell. Didnt talk to him, just saw him. Maybe some players can inform us.

From what I've been told he has a couple disks out of line and one of em is hurniated, (in his back lol.)
So, are the Raiders goin to come out strong this year?
nikeman1 Wrote:So, are the Raiders goin to come out strong this year?

From the looks of it right now they should be alright but should being the key word. It'll all show after the first game or two.
r they going to win friday
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)