There offense will be rebuilding.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I figured i would bring back the hazard thread and see if any of the hazard fans have any updates on hazard. But I also wanted to share with you the pre-season ranking of each team in there district that hazard plays this year.

Leslie 3rd
Letcher 2nd
Paris 4th
Williamsburg 1st
Corbin 1st
Breathitt 1st
Harlan 2nd
Jenkins 4th
Pineville 3rd
Clay 4th

Very good schedule for a class A school. If anyone wants to know there teams schedule like this just let me know and i will tell you unless you have a book. Im sorry but i was really bored and thought i would list it.
I finally got to observe a little bit of practice from hazard today. The teams looks pumped and ready to get the season started. The quarterback Jon Combs looked very good and much improved from last year and this is just pratice though. But i expect with him starting the dawgs should be pretty solid at QB. The Recievers were catching the ball today not to many dropped passes. The Linemen were working very hard today and positioning and movement and i really was excited to see as much effort as i saw in the 20 minutes i was there. I really cant wait until the season starts to see how they are going to do.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)