•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. 2009
What teams is Breathitt going to play next year.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Are you a drug user? That is an insane statement, JADE is an excellent QB. It is not his fault that the recievers have dropped his passes. Most of the dropped passes have to do with inexperience with the reciever position. Yes there are some bad balls that have been thrown, but that is true with all QB's.

:Clap: This made me laugh out loud. Someone needs to hire CJ as a quarterback coach somewhere. As much grief as he's given T. Olinger at Hazard and now started on the Haddix kid, he must know a lot. LOL
Jade Haddix was hurt most of this season(hurt it in P'burg Game) with a pulled hamstring,never really got to see him play as he can,he is one of the better Db's in the mountians,and didnt get to play much at all on defense just handed the ball off most the time,i say if he stays healthy the ball will be in the air lots more and will see him running it plenty times and people will see a much better Qb than this year. he benches over 300 and runs a 4.6 40 . I think he was the fastest player on team this year. He will be going along with Channing Fugate to Nike Camp so they will be getting a few looks and will see what happens,and yes Jade Haddix/Channing Fugate are 4.0 students also and that makes things a whole lot better also for these two young athletes.
cj2561 Wrote:What teams is Breathitt going to play next year.

We will be playing Central in Bowling Green.
Breathitt will get a chance to redeem there loss again next season.
Hilbily Wrote:Breathitt will get a chance to redeem there loss again next season.

Belfry, Mason, Russell, Somerset Wayne Co, and Garrard Co. will have something to say about that.

Breathitt does not have a whole lot returning except for the Haddix and Fugate kid. They lost a whole lot more than people who post on here realize.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:We will be playing Central in Bowling Green.

Right now i don;t think Breathitt can make it back down there next year. But i would like to see 5 mountains teams make it down there this year coming.
I don't see where we lost all these people your talking about.Pretty much 5 starters.2 lineman which we will replace easilly with McKnight and Wolfe.The 2 Allens and Strong.We will miss them but we can and will fill the holes with Noble,Prichard,Epperson,and Fletcher.I guarentee it TODAY.Write it down;print it out whatever and next December pull it out and see who is right.:moon:
ZoneRead Wrote:Belfry, Mason, Russell, Somerset Wayne Co, and Garrard Co. will have something to say about that.

Breathitt does not have a whole lot returning except for the Haddix and Fugate kid. They lost a whole lot more than people who post on here realize.

Man I play and I know who we lose and who we have coming back.Looks like you are wishful thinking.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Man I play and I know who we lose and who we have coming back.Looks like you are wishful thinking.

Who on your team can and has made a play in a varsity football game on offense other than Fugate and Haddix against a quality football team? Say a team like Belfry and Louisville Central.
ZoneRead Wrote:Who on your team can and has made a play in a varsity football game on offense other than Fugate and Haddix against a quality football team? Say a team like Belfry and Louisville Central.

Cody Prichard had about 100 yards against Belfry and Epperson had big catches against both and a TD called back against Central.Fletcher made big catches all year.We are a team and we have a feature back just like every good team.They were all starters this year by the way and made big plays all year.We played 15 games this year by the way....not 2.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Cody Prichard had about 100 yards against Belfry and Epperson had big catches against both and a TD called back against Central.Fletcher made big catches all year.We are a team and we have a feature back just like every good team.They were all starters this year by the way and made big plays all year.We played 15 games this year by the way....not 2.

I must had been watching the wrong game when I watched the Belfry/Breathitt game on TV. I did not see no one make a play other than Fugate. Like I said a quality team.

Who is Prichard? What # is he?
ZoneRead Wrote:I must had been watching the wrong game when I watched the Belfry/Breathitt game on TV. I did not see no one make a play other than Fugate. Like I said a quality team.

Who is Prichard? What # is he?

34.Also in the game I plaed in and you "watched on tv" Allen had a TD called back.Our D came up big all night.We are a team.You need to get out of your Pike Co. recliner.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:34.Also in the game I plaed in and you "watched on tv" Allen had a TD called back.Our D came up big all night.We are a team.You need to get out of your Pike Co. recliner.

I don't think the play Allen made was legal. You can not have 5 offensive linemen down field on a foward pass. Or did your coach not teach you that.
ZoneRead Wrote:I don't think the play Allen made was legal. You can not have 5 offensive linemen down field on a foward pass. Or did your coach not teach you that.

I said it was called back.
Any updates on what teams Breathitt will be playing in 2009?
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:I don't see where we lost all these people your talking about.Pretty much 5 starters.2 lineman which we will replace easilly with McKnight and Wolfe.The 2 Allens and Strong.We will miss them but we can and will fill the holes with Noble,Prichard,Epperson,and Fletcher.I guarentee it TODAY.Write it down;print it out whatever and next December pull it out and see who is right.:moon:

we lost three linemen, bailey, roberts , and little. mcKnight already started last year as did moore. and both of them will be returning. we need threee spots filled. wolfe will take one probably.
we will return key linemen in RG Jay McKnight and C Jeremy Moore
bhs all the way Wrote:we will return key linemen in RG Jay McKnight and C Jeremy Moore

Moore is 5'6 200 and Mcknight is 5"6 195. You had better find someone to put along side of them.
ZoneRead Wrote:Moore is 5'6 200 and Mcknight is 5"6 195. You had better find someone to put along side of them.
5'6 they not big lineman. Louisville Central will have a field day with them. They would make a good RB. They can hide behide the line.
cj2561 Wrote:5'6 they not big lineman. Louisville Central will have a field day with them. They would make a good RB. They can hide behide the line.

They didn't this year and won't do anything without Wilson and Cobble.All the D they have left is Patterson.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:They didn't this year and won't do anything without Wilson and Cobble.All the D they have left is Patterson.

What game was you watching. You sure you are from Breathiitt.
ZoneRead Wrote:What game was you watching. You sure you are from Breathiitt.

I wasn't watching;I was playing.If you noyiced I said their D.
ZoneRead Wrote:Moore is 5'6 200 and Mcknight is 5"6 195. You had better find someone to put along side of them.

in high school football size dont matter, its heart and both of them have alot of it.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:I wasn't watching;I was playing.If you noyiced I said their D.

you were playing? what # are you?
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:They didn't this year and won't do anything without Wilson and Cobble.All the D they have left is Patterson.

With that many people on the team, they can find someone to take there place.
bhs all the way Wrote:in high school football size dont matter, its heart and both of them have alot of it.

In the mountains sizes don't matter, but up north and west it does. In the 3rd and 4th quarter the bigger guys will show there will. But around here most of them is the same sizes so it really don't matter.
I will say that Bobcats do have holes to fill,and one i know thats filled already is the Wolfe Kid,he was strongest and maybe the biggest on team but he went down with knee injury ,he will be back ready to play,and we have some help comig in from SMS maybe at linebacker,and who knows a new kid moved in from Ohio and wants play so maybe we will have all holes filled by season starting,we do have most all our recieveing core,and with Huff,Epperson,and Fletcher,Noble as recievers, Prechirt,Fugate running Backs trent,and Fugate as back ups,and Haddix and Huff as Qb's we should be a very good team,Bowlingreen here we come.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:I don't see where we lost all these people your talking about.Pretty much 5 starters.2 lineman which we will replace easilly with McKnight and Wolfe.The 2 Allens and Strong.We will miss them but we can and will fill the holes with Noble,Prichard,Epperson,and Fletcher.I guarentee it TODAY.Write it down;print it out whatever and next December pull it out and see who is right.:moon:
Well u r right but I know tht dusty allen is already replaced at line backer with a kid tht started his freshman year at LB but decided not 2 play n is coming back.
Csportsman11 Wrote:I will say that Bobcats do have holes to fill,and one i know thats filled already is the Wolfe Kid,he was strongest and maybe the biggest on team but he went down with knee injury ,he will be back ready to play,and we have some help comig in from SMS maybe at linebacker,and who knows a new kid moved in from Ohio and wants play so maybe we will have all holes filled by season starting,we do have most all our recieveing core,and with Huff,Epperson,and Fletcher,Noble as recievers, Prechirt,Fugate running Backs trent,and Fugate as back ups,and Haddix and Huff as Qb's we should be a very good team,Bowlingreen here we come.

i know for a fact that wolfe is not the strongest guy on the team. he only has the highest bench press. his squat is pathetic, even before he hurt his knee. he out benches his own squat, thats not good. hes a great player and has a lot of heart but you cant do much as a lineman with weak legs
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next