Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark Cardinals
18.18%
Belfry Pirates
81.82%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Belfry (3A 3rd Round)
The radio guys never said anything about a ploy. It amazes me what people chose to hear and then twist it
afternoon joe,getting ready to leave johnson city,you and bobby going to be at the tailgate?
BelfryPride Wrote:I'm sorry... I just don't see any of that. I know you read my post and it does not belittle SC or its fans. Believe me, our fans have class and would'nt belittle anyone. Just because someone has a username containing "BELFRY or PIRATE" does not mean they are from Belfry or a fan of...

It's an open board and any username can be created as long as it does not include profanity, advertisements.

Actually, the ones that I recall that are the rudest to our fans don't have "Belfry" or "Pirate" in their name. It wouldn't matter if their name was "Cardinal Fan," if they were saying things about our fans for believing in their team, my post would apply to them. I would have posted the same message in any thread, regardless of who was saying things about us or regardless of the team we had to play.
*SC*Cards*FaNaTiC* Wrote:Actually, the ones that I recall that are the rudest to our fans don't have "Belfry" or "Pirate" in their name. It wouldn't matter if their name was "Cardinal Fan," if they were saying things about our fans for believing in their team, my post would apply to them. I would have posted the same message in any thread, regardless of who was saying things about us or regardless of the team we had to play.

I'm sure your referring to me. See, the thing is, if your "fans" wouldn't make ridiculous predictions, and statements, no one would ever laugh at them. Its not just Belfry fans who laugh at the un-realistic predictions & such that some of you all say. SC fans haven't been as bad this game then the last. I commend them. What I said at the beginning of this thread was a joke. If you can't handle it, then well, you'll just have to get over it. We like to joke around, alot of fans do it. (ask kybaseball, jgrubby, & devilswin)<---- these guys know how to joke around with us-- its actually pretty fun, you guys should try it. But, you all want to be so serious all the time, I would suppose because its not fun getting beat. Lighten up, have fun, its just a game.
MrFootball3 are you being a bad boy again?Big Grin
Pirate Person Wrote:I think BELFRY... wait.. i know that belfry will win

"I know"? Thats pretty strong words. I forgot Belfry isnt human and cant lose. I'm not saying for sure they'll suffer at the hands of the Cards, but it COULD happen. It's a game and no one is guaranteed a win. Ah, I'll just go call Coach Hager and tell him not to go...why would we go if we're just going to lose after all? Haha...that's what I don't understand "Oh man the stupid SC fans think they're gonna win, what are they thinkin?" I mean what are we doing thinking our team, who made it to the regional championship are just going to lay down and die. Wasnt West Carter only down by a TD at half time a couple of weeks ago to Belfry? The Cards wont lay down and die. It will be a good game.
2 hours and 45 minutes and it will be Kickoff Time !!
Belfry 48
cards 13

Any tailgating before the game?
I'll take beflry by 3 tds
Yes, always , we start at 5:30
TongueirateSho LETS GO BELFRY PIRATESTongueirateSho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Games starts at 7:30 right
7:30 sharp!
Man I wish i could make this one.
it will be a good one! There's a lot of good games this evening!
Yea p-burg and corbin will be a great game to watch to.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)