Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Sports Guys" Tonight 7pm-9pm on WDHR...Post Questions Here!!!
LArkey and HIlton maybe???? Rock vs Bell?
BelfryPride Wrote:Brian is invited to the tailgate

:lmao:
UK Basketball and Football? Lets talk Bengals!!!!
Jshort5 Wrote:UK Basketball and Football? Lets talk Bengals!!!!

1-8-1 not much to talk about
okay, on the subject of Kentucky Basketball..

what do you think about UK fans who are already throwing in the towel and giving up on Billy G and the boys after the first game of the season?.. Alot of people on BGR have already called for Billy G's head..

Isn't it more imporant for a team to play better at the end of the season, than the beginning?.. peak at the right time?
Billy G has some of his players in. You can't tell me that you think VMI had more talent on the floor last night. It was a poor coaching job. We beat UT last year becuase Bruce Pearl, who can recruit, can't coach at ALL. Remind you of anyone? I'm saying you need a good balance, you can't have a guy who can only recruit or a guy that can only coach. If you are lucky enough to get one who can do both, Coach K, Roy Williams etc... Then you are lucky. I'll even take a shot at my school. Leonard Hamilton (FSU) is one of the best recruiters in the nation, just picked up another 5 star guard yesterday. He hasn't done much with the talent he has been getting. Gotta have coaching with the talent.
BatCat11 Wrote:1-8-1 not much to talk about

You have a passion to hate the bengals, don't you?
Jshort5 Wrote:You have a passion to hate the bengals, don't you?

No way!!! Love the Bengals, hope it gets better...tough weekend for most of us rooting on UK/Bengals.
no, no not you guys, BatCat11...
How long do the Tennessee Titans stay undefeated??
Good Show guys...See ya Thursday...
Great show guys...You guys make the show, see ya next week!!!