Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys 16th Region Tournament Bracket
dore20 Wrote:Oneidas starting goalie left the game with a head injury at halftime btw and the score is now 4-1

thanks for the updates dore and congrats on the win keep us updated during the cahmpionship considering I will be unable to attend.
The final was 6-4 Perry. Then Corbin won 4-1.
congrats dores. Someone from our district needs to win region even if we couldn't.
They have a great shot!
frankie21 Wrote:Yes Letcher is much improved. And about the field, it is actually larger than the original soccer field that PCC plays on. But it doesn't matter because you have to play on what is given to you. Because Perry Central won their district they have the privelege of hosting the region tournament. Not a whole lot of teams in the 16th region have an actual soccer field anyways. Most teams play on a football field. If you want to complain maybe someone else needs to win district.

I know for a fact that hazard offered to let PCC use the BRAND NEW turf soccer field and pcc would keep all the admission money, all they had to do was give up concessions. john paul amis is pretty selfish if u ask me, because district and region shouldnt b played on a baseball field.
hazard_tailgater2010 Wrote:I know for a fact that hazard offered to let PCC use the BRAND NEW turf soccer field and pcc would keep all the admission money, all they had to do was give up concessions. john paul amis is pretty selfish if u ask me, because district and region shouldnt b played on a baseball field.

I don't think that John Paul was worried about the money. Let me ask you this, if Hazard got to host district in basketball, do you think they would play it at John C. Combs Arena.
frankie21 Wrote:I don't think that John Paul was worried about the money. Let me ask you this, if Hazard got to host district in basketball, do you think they would play it at John C. Combs Arena.

you can't compare it to that, because we both have basketball courts. you didn't have a soccer field to play on. That's like playing a high school football game in someone's yard.