Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central Track
Theshinningknight Wrote:Top 2 go only.

You really are an idiot. The top two teams do go but then the next 4 best times in the state also go. I just looked at it we got 10th at state an we ran a time of 45.6.
TheONLY1 Wrote:You really are an idiot. The top two teams do go but then the next 4 best times in the state also go. I just looked at it we got 10th at state an we ran a time of 45.6.

Yeah but that doesn't explain the medals... You guys have produced great but why come and put down another team. I guess Lawrence Co. is just another team with attitude problems. By the way Tim, Grow up a bit. Don't you go to college?
Theshinningknight Wrote:Yeah but that doesn't explain the medals... You guys have produced great but why come and put down another team. I guess Lawrence Co. is just another team with attitude problems. By the way Tim, Grow up a bit. Don't you go to college?

Yea but you can't say my name its against the rules lol an yes we do have attitude problems just like u all have problems winning.
TheONLY1 Wrote:Yea but you can't say my name its against the rules lol an yes we do have attitude problems just like u all have problems winning.

Hey, Im not part of the team but I know the guys. And they have winners. Tyler Newsome and Weston Smith win consistantly. Both had killing shin splints last season. Go ahead and tell me 11 second 100s(Tyler) are slow and 4:55 mile(Weston) is slow.
Theshinningknight Wrote:Hey, Im not part of the team but I know the guys. And they have winners. Tyler Newsome and Weston Smith win consistantly. Both had killing shin splints last season. Go ahead and tell me 11 second 100s(Tyler) are slow and 4:55 mile(Weston) is slow.

Depends if it like above an 11.6 its not really that good. If its below an 11.6 to like an 11.2 its good. Anything below that is great. I don't really know much about distance sooooooo yea i guess thats good. But everyone that runs track has shin splints lol its not that big of a deal I won regionals with shin splints an placed 4th at state with shin splints. Shin splints don't really matter to much with sprinters. It hurts like after you get done running but thats about it.
TheONLY1 Wrote:Depends if it like above an 11.6 its not really that good. If its below an 11.6 to like an 11.2 its good. Anything below that is great. I don't really know much about distance sooooooo yea i guess thats good. But everyone that runs track has shin splints lol its not that big of a deal I won regionals with shin splints an placed 4th at state with shin splints. Shin splints don't really matter to much with sprinters. It hurts like after you get done running but thats about it.

I don't talk to Tyler much but I think he can run 11.5 and everyone in school knows how good Weston is at distance. Tyler ran distance for a while before switching he was pretty low on times as well. This thread is about KCC Track so I am no longer arguing with a dude that I don't even know.