Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. 32 - Powell Co. 21
Lucky13 Wrote:I was not at the game, nor have I even seen Harlan this year, but I believe #42 probably played for Cawood last year. I remember a tough, hard-nosed back that was a load at running back for Cawood last year, but had terrible sportsmanship and a terrible mouth. I believe the game I was at he even got ejected. I hate to see it, especially from him because he has a load of talent.

No, he is not the kid your thinking of....#42 is not from Cawood (I think the boy your thinking of graduated last year), just FYI, not that it matters. If #42 was being "classless", as he was called in previous posts, he was probably just frustrated. That is no excuse, but sometimes these kids do and say things in the heat of the moment that they normally wouldn't do or say. From what I know of him so far, he seems like a good kid. :Thumbs:

By the way, where was the game you attended last year?
So we are all up now, let's talk about Middlesboro, who we play tomorrow! lol
DaBears Wrote:lol is this thread is going on.Smile for the love of god close this thread.

Yes please, lol. This game is a week old. Its the past now.
Whats wrong with our fans? at least they show up to our home and away games.
Done!
blitz43 Wrote:His classless nature takes away from his performance. If he would have shut his pie hole, I would have said he is pretty good. I can't get over how he acted. He also coughed up the ball and then all of a sudden...He had cramps. Go figure! Harlan is above average. They will get stomped playing in 5 or 6 A next year if they play like they did Fri. I was not impressed. Powell played 1 Qtr. of football and still made a good game of it. If Powell plays 2 Qrts...They win! You better get that passing "D" fixed if you want to compete for a championship.
BTW, great game #3

I heard Powell's manager even got into it!
F.N.L. Wrote:I heard Powell's manager even got into it!
J.N. You need to let it go! Please close this post.
I really don't know as to who you are referring. I appologize as to referring to you as a manager if you are not. This was just my assumption and it is no disgrace if you are. If I have offended you in any way about the manager comment I offer my most sincere condolences. Every team needs a manager!
It takes stress off of coaches having to worry about other things and having a good manager lets coaches worry about coaching. I am not being sarcastic and I did not mean to insult in any way as to you being a manager, This is just what I gathered from what I saw. No offense meant.
F.N.L. Wrote:I really don't know as to who you are referring. I appologize as to referring to you as a manager if you are not. This was just my assumption and it is no disgrace if you are. If I have offended you in any way about the manager comment I offer my most sincere condolences. Every team needs a manager!
It takes stress off of coaches having to worry about other things and having a good manager lets coaches worry about coaching. I am not being sarcastic and I did not mean to insult in any way as to you being a manager, This is just what I gathered from what I saw. No offense meant.
I ain't buying it. That dog don't hunt. I was born in the day but not yesterday!
Just let it go.TongueirateSho
F.N.L. Wrote:I heard Powell's manager even got into it!

Grow up man! Please close this thread!
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Grow up man! Please close this thread!

Thank you! This character has 3 or 4 screen names. He even gets on here and argues with himself just to get an argument started. Sad thing is...He's about 35 yrs. old.
Originally Posted by blitz43
His classless nature takes away from his performance. If he would have shut his pie hole, I would have said he is pretty good. I can't get over how he acted. He also coughed up the ball and then all of a sudden...He had cramps. Go figure! Harlan is above average. They will get stomped playing in 5 or 6 A next year if they play like they did Fri. I was not impressed. Powell played 1 Qtr. of football and still made a good game of it. If Powell plays 2 Qrts...They win! You better get that passing "D" fixed if you want to compete for a championship.
BTW, great game #3

Sorry Blitz, but what you are describing sounds like many of your players. Players like #1, #3 and #2! These guys conveniently limp when plays don't go thier way. And #1's mouth and attitude toward others is unacceptable. He is notorious in these parts for bad sportsman like conduct. I can't imagine my child behaving that way. It's ashame really. So, I think it's a bit strange that you are so concerned about other team's attitudes. Might want to correct issues within your own team before judging others.
Hey Midee, how about you go ahead and close this thread? Its 2 weeks old.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Hey Midee, how about you go ahead and close this thread? Its 2 weeks old.

Is it difficult for you to hear this about your teammates? Smile
OldHasBeenOfEstill Wrote:Is it difficult for you to hear this about your teammates? Smile

yeah for real this game has been over for two weeks and we have poeple like this old geezer that still like to cause trouble poeple like that need to not even get on here. wow its in the past old man get a life. stay in the woods or where your from.
OldHasBeenOfEstill Wrote:Originally Posted by blitz43
His classless nature takes away from his performance. If he would have shut his pie hole, I would have said he is pretty good. I can't get over how he acted. He also coughed up the ball and then all of a sudden...He had cramps. Go figure! Harlan is above average. They will get stomped playing in 5 or 6 A next year if they play like they did Fri. I was not impressed. Powell played 1 Qtr. of football and still made a good game of it. If Powell plays 2 Qrts...They win! You better get that passing "D" fixed if you want to compete for a championship.
BTW, great game #3

Sorry Blitz, but what you are describing sounds like many of your players. Players like #1, #3 and #2! These guys conveniently limp when plays don't go thier way. And #1's mouth and attitude toward others is unacceptable. He is notorious in these parts for bad sportsman like conduct. I can't imagine my child behaving that way. It's ashame really. So, I think it's a bit strange that you are so concerned about other team's attitudes. Might want to correct issues within your own team before judging others.

The three you mentioned never act liek they are hurt if something doesnt go there way. Espicially #3. This kid works his butt off and lives for the game. He's definetly not gonna fake hurt to be taken out of the game. Same goes for #1 and #2 also.
OldHasBeenOfEstill Wrote:Originally Posted by blitz43
BTW, great game #3

Sorry Blitz, but what you are describing sounds like many of your players. Players like #1, #3 and #2! These guys conveniently limp when plays don't go thier way. And #1's mouth and attitude toward others is unacceptable. He is notorious in these parts for bad sportsman like conduct. I can't imagine my child behaving that way. It's a shame really. So, I think it's a bit strange that you are so concerned about other team's attitudes. Might want to correct issues within your own team before judging others.

lmao you know it all dont cha big guy...if u only knew how much #2 has improved you wouldnt say crap...#3 lives for the game and is the teams best rusher and top in tackles...#1 has over 450 recievin yards and could be over 5 but a 45 yard gain was called back last game not only that but hes #3 on the team in tackles...i hate when peps like u get on here actin like they know everything about another team when they dk crap....these 3 boys are leaders a long with a couple others and show me some film when they faked hurt and ill believe ya :mad:
:Thumbs:
history in da makin1 Wrote:lmao you know it all dont cha big guy...if u only knew how much #2 has improved you wouldnt say crap...#3 lives for the game and is the teams best rusher and top in tackles...#1 has over 450 recievin yards and could be over 5 but a 45 yard gain was called back last game not only that but hes #3 on the team in tackles...i hate when peps like u get on here actin like they know everything about another team when they dk crap....these 3 boys are leaders a long with a couple others and show me some film when they faked hurt and ill believe ya :mad:
OldHasBeenOfEstill Wrote:Is it difficult for you to hear this about your teammates? Smile

No, I just think its immature how such an old man like yourself gets on here and disses 17 year old kids. Saying how they are acting hurt and they like to run their mouths. Its pretty sad. Even more sad how you pretend to be other people on here. So how about you grow up a little bit. Hmm? Act your age and not your shoe size.
bluegrassballa Wrote:No, I just think its immature how such an old man like yourself gets on here and disses 17 year old kids. Saying how they are acting hurt and they like to run their mouths. Its pretty sad. Even more sad how you pretend to be other people on here. So how about you grow up a little bit. Hmm? Act your age and not your shoe size.

Smile
bluegrassballa Wrote:No, I just think its immature how such an old man like yourself gets on here and disses 17 year old kids. Saying how they are acting hurt and they like to run their mouths. Its pretty sad. Even more sad how you pretend to be other people on here. So how about you grow up a little bit. Hmm? Act your age and not your shoe size.

Hmm, shoe size....that was mature. I don't think it was "dissing" 17 year olds. But, if Blitz can dish it out to other teams (referring to #42 for Harlan) then he should (as well as the rest of you) be able to hear (or read) the facts. There ARE players on your team that act the same way. Are you seriously going to try to deny the anger issues #1 has? I know for a fact what I am talking about. It is easy to judge others and be blinded to your own team's issues. I don't think it reflects on the players at all...they are KIDS. The coach (manager, whatever) that is putting down other teams should be a coach and teach his team right from wrong. (i.e., It is wrong to cuss refs #1, etc.). Where are the lessons being taught there? I frankly can't believe your head coach doesn't intervene with some of Blitz's postings. :mad: