Poll: Who wins the District Title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry Pirates
72.32%
Sheldon Clark Cardinals
27.68%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Sheldon Clark - Oct. 24
bucslover68 Wrote:For all Belfry and SC fans, check out BelfryKy.com and the nice write-up Josh Ball put in the Medical-Leader about the game. BTW, the weather forecast from the Weather Channel says a 70% chance of rain on Friday evening with temps at kickoff in the 50s. Weather could make the game a little more interesting IMO.

Not as interesting as it would have been had SC chose not to have turf... it would have been a major advantage for them otherwise. Smile
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Not as interesting as it would have been had SC chose not to have turf... it would have been a major advantage for them otherwise. Smile

I am glad they got the turf, but there is something nice about a good mud bowl.
TongueirateSku Are the lights on yet at the new field???
Belfry
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bucslover68 Wrote:TongueirateSku Are the lights on yet at the new field???

Yes, the lights have been on for the last 2 nights.
schs_06 Wrote:Well I know that David Jones didn't go to Belfry middle school. He went to Matewan or how ever it is spelled. Doug Howard was should have went to Willamson but he went to Belfry. It is hard telling how many other decided to go to Belfry there senior year just to play football. All I am saying is they have alot of schools around them to get the players they need.
Name me 1 player that has transferred to Sheldon Clark?

Name one reason a person would want to transfer to Sheldon Clark.
former_cards_player02 Wrote:I think Sheldon Clark wins this one on there home field last time Belfry played at Sheldon Clark 2 years ago Sheldon Clark won, I know these are diffent teams Belfry barely got past Lawrence County Sheldon Clark won 30-12, and if Belfry played Bell County Belfry would get beet bad to, I think Sheldon Clark will pull this one out and send the pirates a 2nd place spot in the playoffs.

Here's a reason they wouldn't want to go to SC.

Look at the spelling of former grads...Belfry will BEAT SC, and maybe eat some beets later.
Leonidas Wrote:Here's a reason they wouldn't want to go to SC.

Look at the spelling of former grads...Belfry will BEAT SC, and maybe eat some beets later.

What is it with Belfry and Russell fans getting on here and trying to make there self fell better about there self, by making fun of Sheldon Clark fans and players.:redboxer:
schs_06 Wrote:What is it with Belfry and Russell fans getting on here and trying to make there self fell better about there self, by making fun of Sheldon Clark fans and players.:redboxer:
No offense but I have to respond to this.

Maybe they are just tired of wading through illegible and unreadable posts just to read and comment on their team. It is really sad that a high school age student can't put together a sentence and use some reasonable measure of correct spelling and grammar.

And no, that doesn't make me feel better about myself. It makes me feel sad for those who are either being cheated on their education or are too lazy to put it into practice.

I wish every one of them would have a little self pride and realize that what you put out there for others to see says something about you. It is a choice, you can express yourself in a way that gives a good impression or you can express yourself in a way that makes you look uneducated and apathetic.
I will be driving to Gainesville tomorrow night for the UK game , can anyone keep a fairly consistent update on the game for me so I can check it on my Blackberry? I would REALLY appreciate it
yea I would really appreciate it to if someone would keep me updated.
schs_06 Wrote:What is it with Belfry and Russell fans getting on here and trying to make there self fell better about there self, by making fun of Sheldon Clark fans and players.:redboxer:

Hey schs, I feel ya man. I apologize if I said anything out of line. I believe I did earlier in the thread. It wasn't out of meaness, but I was trying to be funny and it was taken the wrong way. Anyway, those posts have been deleted. I think big rivalries bring out a lot of emotions and people love their schools and communities and it is just human nature to want to be good or be the best. Number 1 and Number 4 in 3A going to battle in Inez. Ya really can't ask for much better than that. Be good and stay dry if it rains tomorrow night.
Some people just make our school look bad =S
Keep the thread on the game, only members that should be worried about a members spelling, grammar, and punctuation is the staff. If you cannot read it or understand it then overlook it.
bucslover68 Wrote:Hey schs, I feel ya man. I apologize if I said anything out of line. I believe I did earlier in the thread. It wasn't out of meaness, but I was trying to be funny and it was taken the wrong way. Anyway, those posts have been deleted. I think big rivalries bring out a lot of emotions and people love their schools and communities and it is just human nature to want to be good or be the best. Number 1 and Number 4 in 3A going to battle in Inez. Ya really can't ask for much better than that. Be good and stay dry if it rains tomorrow night.

Yea I would have to say Sheldon Clark And Belfry has to be one of the biggest rivals in the state. This is what football fans look forward to every year. God I love football:rockon:
schs_06 Wrote:Yea I would have to say Sheldon Clark And Belfry has to be one of the biggest rivals in the state. This is what football fans look forward to every year. God I love football:rockon:

I forgot it should be dry where you are. I hope you can follow the game and take care.
bucslover68 Wrote:I forgot it should be dry where you are. I hope you can follow the game and take care.

Dry and Cold this time of year. Thanks brother
Hopefully this will be a good safe game though and no matter who the winner is they will be a more meaningful game in the post season; hopefully, the same match up.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Hopefully this will be a good safe game though and no matter who the winner is they will be a more meaningful game in the post season; hopefully, the same match up.

Dont get me wrong the game is a big really big game for both teams. But the game that really counts will be in the post season. This game will decide were it will be played at.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Hopefully this will be a good safe game though and no matter who the winner is they will be a more meaningful game in the post season; hopefully, the same match up.

Go back to post 105 in this thread and you will see how I feel about the possibility of a rematch in the playoffs. Good Luck to both teams on Friday night.
Indeed good luck. It just a couple fans from both sides that makes their team look stupid. I am glad they are some mature people. Anyways good luck guys and have a safe trip to Inez

Talk about bad grammar....I think there needs to be a proper English and Spelling lesson! Smile

"Their" = a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun

"There" =in or at that place

"Fell" = to knock, strike, shoot, or cut down; cause to fall

""Feel" = to have a sensation of (something), other than by sight, hearing, taste, or smell

That will end todays lesson. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Talk about bad grammar....I think there needs to be a proper English and Spelling lesson! Smile

"Their" = a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun

""Feel" = to have a sensation of (something), other than by sight, hearing, taste, or smell

I blame it on cell phones. Texting, on cell phones will be the down fall of this country. LMAO, Nice post Belfry Pride!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelfryPride
Talk about bad grammar....I think there needs to be a proper English and Spelling lesson!

jgrubby Wrote:I blame it on cell phones. Texting, on cell phones will be the down fall of this country. LMAO, Nice post Belfry Pride!

Like I was saying. Belfry and Russell are always trying to make others look retarded.:moon:
ENGLISH 101 ON RIVALS.....in the words of my hero YES SIRRRRRRRR
Closed.