Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Sheldon Clark - Oct. 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Here's the thread you've all been waiting for. This thread will be watched closely all week, and we will not tolerate any bad behavior. Let's keep it clean.

#1 Belfry 7-0, 3-0

vs.

#2 Sheldon Clark 7-1, 3-0

This game is for the District Title and homefield during the playoffs.
Belfry 41
Sheldon Clark 12
I'll have to catch this one:

Belfry: 21
Sheldon Clark: 7
Who knows with this game. Its a real toss up.
Will this game be on Friday Night or Saturday? Because I've heard both.
i say that the cards will come out ready to play after getting blow out against bell. SCHS by 2 td's
A blowout like they suffered will either wake you up or make you give up. Hopefully it makes them come in ready and hungry for a win.
To be honest I've watched both teams more than once and Belfry is the better team. Belfry is a complete team but who knows. It is at SC and they will be hungry, but top to bottom Belfry is stronger and will get the victory.
Belfry will win BIG.
bac2369 Wrote:Belfry will win BIG.

scuse me while I pout for a bit :Sad04:
Okay, I'm better now...lol
I know the hype has been tremendous with this game and expectations are high, but I see the game starting good. However, the Bucs will pull away quickly and will win by 3 TDs.
Smoke em if ya got em!! Confusedmoke:
Belfry: 42
Sheldon Clark: 7
Belfry by 3 tds
i just know im excited for this game.

idk who will win.
42-14 Belfry..and I'm pretty sure Sheldon Clark will not be ranked #2 going into this game
belfry 49
Sheldon Clark 7

Smile Smile Smile TongueirateSho :igiveup:
Showtime_05 Wrote:I'm pretty sure Sheldon Clark will not be ranked #2 going into this game

Yeah, that will change...as of the time I started the thread they were still #2. I'll edit it as soon as the new rankings come out.
Belfry in a laugher!
42 - 12
I think this game maybe closer than some think. SC is a good football team that plays hard and competes on every play. They do have some discipline and assignment problems that must be cleaned up but I say this will be a good game. SC must find a way to throw the ball some, in order to do that they will have to find ways to protect the QB. He had to run for his life on Log Mountain.

This will be a great game to watch.
Lets face Belfry has not played a team as good as Bell County and having watched them twice no where as good either so if the Cards can wash away the beating then they have more than a chance but they must do a better job at pass blocking because there was no against Bell. The game is for the district title so it will be a great atmosphere but I feel that Hager and the Cards will have a few things to prove. Should be a great game. SC 26, Belfry 24.:yesno: :runtouchd
i hope the cards come ready. good luck to both teams. i call cards 1 td
Belfry on a running clock in the 2nd half.
Belfry-44
Sheldon Clark-12
Belfry big.
Those those saying Belfry big, your way off.

Belfry could be as good as Bell, and SC beat them, its a rivalry game.
NEXT Wrote:Those those saying Belfry big, your way off.

Belfry could be as good as Bell, and SC beat them, its a rivalry game.

SC didnt beat bell.
Belfry-21
Sc-14

Goodluck SC, prove me wrong.
belfry 42-14.
Sc will win this one
I will say this: Sheldon Clark has finally gotten to the competetion they needed. The problem is they needed it at the begining of the year. It will be a struggle until the end of the regular season. I predict three stragiht losses, therefore they will improve for the playoffs. They will be a contender when that time rolls around. But until then keep your heads HIGH and hope to see you in the post season.
jgrubby Wrote:I will say this: Sheldon Clark has finally gotten to the competetion they needed. The problem is they needed it at the begining of the year. It will be a struggle until the end of the regular season. I predict three stragiht losses, therefore they will improve for the playoffs. They will be a contender when that time rolls around. But until then keep your heads HIGH and hope to see you in the post season.

You see a loss to Paintsville? lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6