Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County's Zach Lewis Breaks Tim Couch's All-Time Passing Record
dart devil Wrote:congrats zach and good luck in the future.

Congrats Zach on breaking the top QB record in Kentucky high school history. Everyone in the mountains are proud.
By the way, Ky is looking at Zach from all reports I've heard. Also, Banks is a tailback who is forced to play QB. That come from his coach. Ky moved him to defense at their camp and told him that's where his future lies. Lewis is by far the #1 player in that district and one of the best ever in Ky. We are lucky to have had a chance to watch him play and wish him well in the future.
I also should have said that Banks is a terrific player. He and Adams from Middlesboro are two of the best I've saw this season.
Old Jacket Wrote:I have watched Lewis play several times and all I can say is that he is no Couch. He is not even the best Q.B in his district. Charlie Banks is the best QB in the District by far.
Banks is an unreal football player, but to compare him and Zach Lewis together as QB's are completely absurd. Banks is a running back with a wrist coach, but don't get me wrong, he is absolutely AMAZING at what he does. Zach is the best QB in the mountains. Banks is one of the best players in the mountains.
congrats to lewis, good luck the rest of the year
Old Jacket Wrote:I have watched Lewis play several times and all I can say is that he is no Couch. He is not even the best Q.B in his district. Charlie Banks is the best QB in the District by far.

Banks is good but he dose not throw better then Lewis. He prefers to tuck and run the ball.
Congrats Zach , hope that you have a year .
Congrats Zach!!! What a record to break!!!
Banks and Lewis are BOTH great players from Eastern Ky. I wish them both well in college. They both are the epitome of the word student/athlete. They get along well and wish the best for each other. Would like to see them play
together in college. That would be a treat.
Congrats Zach!
Wymt player of the week as well as Primetime Prep performer award. Good job kid. I'm sure he would trade it all for a district title.
On a side note, alot of the players mentioned on this site talk alot to each other and have great respect for each other. The myspace or facebook deal. I know when Clay scrimmaged P-burg, I saw Lewis on the sideline talking to alot of the Blackcat players. I also think he and Banks know each other pretty good as well.
Is it just me or is the mountain kids talent level better this season than in years past? Almost every mountain team has 1 or 2 kids that are "big time" players with major D-1 abilities. I would love to see a mountain all-star team play someone. It would be very interesting.
Nice. Just don't get busted for steroids like Tim did. Smile :rockon: :ChairHit:
Mountain Allstars playing the Central Kentucky All stars would'nt you love to see the Banks, Hunter Adams, and Zach Lewis all in the same backfield.