Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County's Zach Lewis Breaks Tim Couch's All-Time Passing Record
Congrats Zach!
Congrats Zach Lewis!
G/l with what ever the future holds you.
Congrats zach...thats a great honor to have
Ok what record who is Tim Crouch? Did he play for Marshall? Congrats...
qbdad2011 Wrote:Ok what record who is Tim Crouch? Did he play for Marshall? Congrats...

OK....I definately hope you aren't being serious.
IRISH4 Wrote:OK....I definately hope you aren't being serious.

Me either. If you aren't then I hope you go get back under your rock.
qbdad2011 Wrote:Ok what record who is Tim Crouch? Did he play for Marshall? Congrats...

Rolleyes OMG! Someone Please Help This Man! Congrats Zach
Definately agree to that bac....Tim Couch is a name that will be remembered in the minds of all Kentuckians for many, many years. Congrats to Zach though, truly an honor.
Congrats Zach!........Great Accomplishment! Glad to see the record stay in EKY!
Tim Crouch is a guy of lesser fame. The record he held was in eating pork rinds. He didn't play at Marshall but he did see the movie.
Zach musta eaten a whole bunch of them pork rinds.
Congrats Zach!

IRISH4 Wrote:OK....I definately hope you aren't being serious.
Maybe he is too young to remember him. Early to late Nineties. Leslie county later to University of Kentucky then to the Cleveland Browns. qbdad2011 go to KHSAA.ORG and look the records set by him. This should help you.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
congrats Zach....must be a really good ball player to set that record
Congrats Zach! Great accomplishment.
Everone in south eastern kentucky know who Tim Crouth is. But the differn then Tim and Zach is, he have the TDS record 2, Congrats to Zach on the record.
Does anyone know how many more TDS that guy from South Laurel got for the record.
Does anybody know how to spell Tim Couch in Eastern Kentucky? I've seen Tim Crouch and Tim Crouth, I mean WTF didn't anybody learn how to spell couch in the 1st grade? I guess you guys were setting on the couch in the 1st grade playing hooky, come on, fess up, you know you were. SmileSmileSmile
Does anyone know if Lewis has any D1 offers?
And we are supposed to take anything you say on here as being serious? Surely you wouldn't have the nerve to make another post on this website after asking a question like that. Rolleyes

Unbelievable!!!!
Congrats Zach !!!!
Jshort5 Wrote:Does anybody know how to spell Tim Couch in Eastern Kentucky? I've seen Tim Crouch and Tim Crouth, I mean WTF didn't anybody learn how to spell couch in the 1st grade? I guess you guys were setting on the couch in the 1st grade playing hooky, come on, fess up, you know you were. SmileSmileSmile

In my 10 years i went to the county schools, i miss 85% of the time. When i went to school, i stay in the GYM. The 2 years i went to the city schools, i miss 30%. I still have a 3.38GPA.
Wow, thought it would be along time for those records to be broken. But congrats on the record and best of luck to you on the rest of the season.
Congrat Zach,Excellent job.
I don't know whose offered Zach and whose not but one thing I do know for certain wherever he ends up going he'll do well. Its a shame he's not even going to get a look from UK because of his Height if the Kid was two or three inches taller he'd go anywhere he wanted. And thats a shame because I can assure you he's a better QB than Hartline or Fiddler at UK right now.
cj2561 Wrote:In my 10 years i went to the county schools, i miss 85% of the time. When i went to school, i stay in the GYM. The 2 years i went to the city schools, i miss 30%. I still have a 3.38GPA.

In the many years I was in school it seemed that all of the special education students had that high of a GPA.

For Christ's sake do everyone a favor and learn to communicate.

Here is a suggestion:

In the 10 years I went to the county schools I missed school 85% of the time. When I went to school I stayed in the GYM. The 2 years I went to the city schools, I missed 30% of the time, But I still have a 3.38GPA.
What is wrong with the GYM? I've spent the last 15 years in there.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:What is wrong with the GYM? I've spent the last 15 years in there.Cool

At least you can communicate in coherent sentences......Smile
I have watched Lewis play several times and all I can say is that he is no Couch. He is not even the best Q.B in his district. Charlie Banks is the best QB in the District by far.
Old Jacket Wrote:I have watched Lewis play several times and all I can say is that he is no Couch. He is not even the best Q.B in his district. Charlie Banks is the best QB in the District by far.

Then why has he not broken Couch's record?
congrats zach and good luck in the future.