Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 30 - South Floyd -0
I know this is a couple of days late but just watched the game film over and the Starters on d for the Panthers where in all but 1 series in the fourth and where on the field on the last play of the game. After watching this and seeing that the starters on o where in until 2 minutes togo in the game. Pikeville has a lot of work to do, if they want to beat Hazard or Paintsville.
Congrats to Pikeville but a great showing for the Raider Defense (after the 1st, 9 points)
Did you read where they were working on passing the ball? Which they know is a weak point. But when they ran the ball SF couldn't stop them.
thetribe Wrote:South Floyd didn't have a chance and both teams knew it.

South Floyd thought they had a chance of winning the football game. Trust me, I know. Donnie Daniels and his coaching staff have the attitude that they're going to win every game, in which every coach should. I know for a FACT that South Floyd plays every single game to win. If not, why play?

It doesn't matter who your team plays, you're not going to have the attitude of "we're not going to win this game for sure". You go out and play between the lines to see who comes out on top. Once again tribe, you don't have a clue. Rolleyes